Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 44. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 31, 2018, 02:40:55 PM
Sometimes withepaper reading is a very tedious occupation. Some documents are written in such a way that they are very difficult to understand. But reading the withepaper would be a great help for all of us. ICO scammers are everywhere. Sometimes you can find scam by reading its unrealistic document. Technical documentation can help us find an excellent project. This will help us understand how legitimate the project is. In addition, if you decide to invest in this project, you need at least some zant what the development team offers.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
May 31, 2018, 02:40:49 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I never use my resource for this, usually I carefully examine all the information that other people find, if I was not satisfied with it, then I myself undertake the study of the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 02:34:52 PM
Normally I read whitepaper from beginning to end. white paper reading is more time consuming. but take some time and read entire white paper is more beneficial than blindly investing money or attending for bounty campaigns. because there are lot of scams are available on today crypto currency market. so you can get some kind of idea about the project after reading the white paper
Activity: 252
May 31, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
Me not really i mean i only some few of whats within the whitepaper how it works,all i wanna see is the main big event,.but we know that in the whitepapers all the important info's are in there so if you're looking forward to that project better read it all.
Activity: 70
May 31, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
I always read WP cause it is one of the criteria of ICO quality.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 11:46:51 AM
I think this is the key in crypto investing - understanding the market. Once you get a feel for the general trends that's the most important thing. Coins usually go up and down together, all scams appear the same, moon mission appear the same. After a while it just becomes instinct.Reading the whitepaper is very very important
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
May 31, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
I think whitepaper, is an supporter the ICO Project. so whitepapers do not need to be read all but understood, if you want to understand ICO, look at website links and support teams, because it's more convincing than reading whitepapers.
Activity: 6
May 31, 2018, 10:55:30 AM
I have more choices to read the interpretation of the project by some industry authorities. Or ask an experienced friend. However, this is far from enough. I think reading the white paper is very important for investing in ICO.
Activity: 121
May 31, 2018, 10:39:36 AM
I also read white papers but I admit that it was time consuming if you're going to read it first before you going to register on the ICO you are going to join in. Although it may seems time consuming but I need to read it first to check the background of the ICO and if it is worth it to work on with this ICO.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
Of course I read the whitepaper. The whitepaper on a project' website can tell you a lot about the project than hours of research will do. In the whitepaper you get to know the project and what they are doing with the project. Also a project can tell you if a project is a scam or not because scam projects usually have very poorly written whitepapers with countless errors in them.
Activity: 264
May 31, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
Yes its important to read the whitepaper before investments, you can find it useless but its definetily not like that... Whitepaper is important information source
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I ensure I read the whitepaper of any project I decide to be part of either investing or doing bounty. Whitepaper gives you the insight of the project and you see the value proposition and what the company tends to offer. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 05:45:57 AM
Its really important to read every whitepaper of the project.because how can you understand their project if you didn't even read their white paper and also you can understand the  purpose of their project and if they have a future. If you are investor you need to make sure to invest your money to a good project and not to a scam project. That's why understanding the project is the way also to avoid scammers. but also some project have their white paper but they also scam people.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 05:38:36 AM
After my purchased tokens was suddenly blocked by six months I realized that something was missing. If you specifically - I just don't read important messages in white paper and about what regretted later. Now every time I read the white paper and delve into the essence of each line.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
May 31, 2018, 05:29:52 AM
Well, honestly, I have not read much about whitepaper. I only check whether the projects are scam or not and I only spend a couple of minute to analyze the plot of whitepaper. And in some projects, I never read their whitepaper. Maybe its because they are too good or they are 100% scammers. However, I still recommend people to read the whitepaper. Why? Because it contains a lot of information about the ICOs that you might put your money in. By reading the white paper, you will understand more about the project and you will know what their products are and how they can help the world with the funds they have
Activity: 29
May 31, 2018, 04:19:33 AM
Reading a whitepaper depends quite a bit on what the project is looking to accomplish. There are so many whitepapers out there that you end up reading and are more confused on goal and roadmap of the project AFTER you read it. Some are so filled with buzzword garbage that I think they don't even know what they are trying to say.

But, some whitepapers offer good/concise information about the project.

Basically the same as how most ICO's are trash, but some are good.
Activity: 139
May 31, 2018, 04:15:34 AM
it gives you no guarantee that the project will be profitable or even realised at all. Reading whitepaper throughly can only help to detect some crazy poor scam. All the other ICOs, including scam, have pretty normal and detailed white paper.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
May 31, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

You don't have to read all of the whitepaper's contents. Of course, it is much better if you read every detail of it. That makes you a better ICO investor. It also gives more security to your investment. But some whitepapers are more than 30 pages. If you want to invest in at least 3 ICOs and each has such thick whitepapers, you will have a hard time. So if I were you, focus only on the vital portions of the whitepaper. Focus on the most important parts. The rest you may ask from the devs.
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 04:10:03 AM
I read them because I need the information in there, if you wants to invest your money then make sure that you know everything about them. If don't then you are risking your own money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 04:07:53 AM
White paper is the first thing you need to pay attention to. Before choosing a project, I always read white paper. If it is done well, the plan and the role of the blockchain in the project are well written, then this is a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: