Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 50. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 21, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
If you are serious about investing in ICO, you just need to get a good look at the whitepaper. After all, when contacting the bank, we do not come to mind blindly investing money, we study the documentation well. Similarly, here you need to study well what is offered to us otherwise you can lose everything. Although not the fact that having studied, all of you will not be deprived of something. The share of risk is always and everywhere.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
Yeah I read whitepaper before investing in any ICO. This is a very important part of any ICO. But to join any bounty I did not read cause bounty will not give me any loss.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
White Paper for losers, it is necessary to invest at random
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 03:07:12 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Of course! If you follow a project you should just read the White Paper carefully to find out the total and potential of this project. For me, It's not bad to give half an hour to read the white paper. It does not kill Time but it will enlighten us to the truth that can happen in the future regarding the project that you want to participate or belong.
Activity: 89
May 21, 2018, 03:04:26 PM
I always read it. This is a very important part of ico, but you need to consider many other things. I do not understand those who put money anywhere.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 03:03:10 PM
i always read whitepaper if i invest my money. because sometimes ago when i stop reading, my portfolio is down hard. i have learned from my mistakes, never again.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
May 21, 2018, 03:02:35 PM
Who needs it? Just give me money  Cool
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 03:01:36 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
i read also whitepaper for the fact the project of the campaign is to know the goals and workable i first read in the whitepaper is the roadmap because since in beginning the goal is successful until end.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 02:58:48 PM
I have never invested in ico, so ididn't have to research a lot about a prpject. I read whitepapers of projects that seem interesting to me
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
YES! I think white paper is the most important to invest for the altcoins. It's just a good starting point. If you do not read the white paper. So definitely you lose the money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
May 21, 2018, 02:47:11 PM
Before putting your money somewhere it's always better to get all the information you can, and whitepapers are just a good starting point, but not the only one. If you do not even read that, you're throwing away your money.
Activity: 548
May 21, 2018, 02:46:40 PM
as a bounty hunter, I only see a summary of the whitepaper on the project and the next step summarizes from the concluded whitepaper and then determines the step whether the project has potential or not
Activity: 37
May 21, 2018, 02:43:48 PM
I haven’t invested any ICO YET, but i read every whitepaper of coins that i invested. You can find very precious information in whitepaper
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
May 21, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
I carefully study the projects in which I plan to invest. And it seems to me that studying whitepaper can give us a lot of information about the quality of the project.
Activity: 93
May 21, 2018, 02:36:58 PM
Usually I do not read it, I confess. I select projects on many other criteria. However, this one should not be overlooked.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
May 21, 2018, 02:35:17 PM
without reading the whitepaper carefully you will get proper idea about a profitable investment.
copper member
Activity: 476
May 21, 2018, 01:05:48 PM
I don't read it thoroughly , but just have a look on it. It gives the general idea about the project. This will help you to decide whether to invest in that ICO or not.
Activity: 418
May 21, 2018, 12:59:15 PM
if you want to follow ICO to read white paper it is mandatory, because in white paper many give information about project which we will choose to become investment. by reading whitepaper we can know what a good project it is not
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
 have invested on 3-4 scams before including Vionex and Centra and from later on i start reading all the whitepaper from the beginning till the end. It's very important with the team members and if you would like to invest on ICOs, please read their whitepapers before.
Activity: 532
May 21, 2018, 07:10:41 AM
Usually for the ICO investment -> YES
For the day trading investment -> Nope, I usually read the chart suggestion and chart strategy on the TradingView.
i think whitepapers its just have in icos and icos not enough good for daily trading, its better for long term and long term i think its not need to read just to know about popularity and growth developer
Pages:
Jump to: