Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 6. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 101
actually it's from the response of each individual to those who say it is true, there is the opposite, if I personally I do not believe, I prefer to use my own choice of analysis, but I also listen to advice from others, just consider it before following his advice .
People are here to help one another. You can’t just with one’s analysis and start making your moves accordingly, no. this would be the worst mistake that you are going to do ever. Everyone here comes with different mindset and different goals and strategies. So everyone have different sense of perceiving the market. Don’t just believe everyone, rather just ask for advice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
occasionally we need they opinion, and know in crypto globe a lot of personal proclaim professionals emerge solid some are reputable, Therefore its better to possess self analysis than subsequent someones tactics.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I would not follow the sites which lists ICO, these days the listing sites are listing just for money. It will be better if we do our own research in coin and the project completely before investing in the Coin. As everyone know that we can not predict the crypto market, It is better to lose with your own decision rather than losing money by someone’s suggestion. You will gain experience in How to choose a coin in a better way.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I do read the opinions of the experts and influences but I rarely take any investment decision based on their opinions as I believe that one should do his own research irrespective of his expertise because even if the decision is wrong he will learn and understand how the market works. However, I always try to implement the investing strategies of the great investor Warren Buffet even if he has some different opinion about the crypto industry, I have observed that his rules also work in the crypto market.
Activity: 336
I do not fully believe in their advice, I better analyze some of the information they provide when it fits well with your information then you just believe it.
Activity: 210
Most I trust on my analysis and work according to my plan but I see what influencers say about the other coin and after that, I do my analysis on that coin again and if I like that coin then only I buy them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
When dealing with digital money I always listen to opinions from experts who are more experienced than me and I always consult them and learn something from them for myself. i alway follow advice from crypto influencers
I also listened to the advices from the experts but I also made my own strategic plan whenever I am conducting trading in crypto because sometimes that advices of those influencers will not fit on your skills so we must make our own strategies. But those advices are surely very worth it and helpful.
Listening for those people thatvare expert are good but always have your own thoughts on what is the best thing to do think the positive and negative that may evet happen.
Being in the industry for so long, I believe that they are already seasoned in the field of cryptocurrency, but I don't think that they never experienced failures in their lifetime before becoming an influencer or expert. I can follow the advice they give, and be grateful because I believe learning is sharing and it connects people. Moreover, aside from being influencers they can also be an inspiration for us to work harder, be more determined, and persistent in life. We all can be experts if we allow it to happen, we can build our principles and standards and welcome failures as part of success.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Sometimes i follow their advice and sometimes i am not following them. Because they also a human and human needs money. They sometimes shared good and honest advice but when it comes with big money ( dev paying big money to them to shill a coin ) this is not good sign for me and i will avoid it no matter what.
Definitely! Every little and big person we meet can have an impact in our lives. Trading is risky that's why we need someone to guide and help us like an expert or influencers as they are more well-versed. On the other hand, I believe that we need to trust ourselves first and do our part without depending much on others. I can follow their trading advise but I have to follow my will as well to study on my own, do research, familiarize, and be committed. I have to learn to stand up on my own and learn from failures inorder to grow and be more responsible.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
When dealing with digital money I always listen to opinions from experts who are more experienced than me and I always consult them and learn something from them for myself. i alway follow advice from crypto influencers
I also listened to the advices from the experts but I also made my own strategic plan whenever I am conducting trading in crypto because sometimes that advices of those influencers will not fit on your skills so we must make our own strategies. But those advices are surely very worth it and helpful.
Listening for those people thatvare expert are good but always have your own thoughts on what is the best thing to do think the positive and negative that may evet happen.
I can take their advice but I need to do my own homework as well. Not all their pieces of advice can be shared to us in just a single setting, or all time and not all of their experiences will be disclosed .At the same time we cannot tell how would it work if we don't try it ourselves, if we don't challenge ourselves. It's still very vital to nurture ourselves with knowledge, strategies, discipline, and proper attitude for us to survive in crypto when nobody is around during crisis. Our biggest confidant and competitors are ourselves, so stay strong and be up-to-date.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Sometimes i follow their advice and sometimes i am not following them. Because they also a human and human needs money. They sometimes shared good and honest advice but when it comes with big money ( dev paying big money to them to shill a coin ) this is not good sign for me and i will avoid it no matter what.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Absolutely! Not all strategies that work for others may be effective for us, so it's still very important to be attentive, let experience and knowledge guide us and stick to what strategies work best for us. The pieces of advise we get from influencers can be our platform to be more knowledgeable and become an expert in the future. But I believe that more than reliance from others, we need to rely on ourselves more, to work hard for our goals, because only us can help ourselves when nobody is around.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
actually it's from the response of each individual to those who say it is true, there is the opposite, if I personally I do not believe, I prefer to use my own choice of analysis, but I also listen to advice from others, just consider it before following his advice .
[/quote]
Seeking advise from influencers can help us to be guided and get an idea of what needs to be properly done or not. Considering that they are more experienced and learned they can be the people to be considered, however they too started as newbies and faced troubles with their journey to success. I believe that we can greatly help ourselves more than others, it has to be us to experience the sacrifice, and all the research and study just to be a wise trader. Sometimes, we need to learn from our own, from other people and grow productively.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I do analyse the ideas from crypto experts into my trading decision but do not follow them blindly. If their advice goes with what I think things ought to be,then I buy.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You would be surprised to hear that crypto influencers are no better than an average crypto trader. Give Ian Balina a bitcoin chart and let him dissect it and do technical analysis. Let me tell you...it would be hilarious.

These guys are ordinary marketers with easy-to-follow and catchy presentations...that's how they got their huge following. You think Tai Lopez knows crypto lol? Yet, he's everywhere presenting himself as an expert. Most twitter influences you follows only publish their winning trades and people think these guys never lose...you would be surprised!

I personally know many expert traders and let me tell ya, these guys are nothing like the guys you follow on twitter or youtube. So my advice to you is to learn technical analysis, go out there lose some money, learn from mistakes and become a real trader. Don't listen to anyone else.

Activity: 200
That it seems like many of them are misinformed or lack knowledge about the cryptocurrancy itself. Their Imo is terrible for the market because they will cause many others to be beaten maybe it is good for the winner. I am just waiting for one 'wrong' call that everyone will follow like a lamb to slaughter and when they lose their money, realized to trust their own belly before trusting others' suggestions.
Yes I do follow the crypto influencers because they are actually the guys who know almost all and the latest about the market. They are the experts because they have earned huge fortune in the business. Besides, I also research about the technology and market myself and match the research with the data and the advises of the experts which sometimes are in good compatibility so do follow your experts.
Activity: 350
You need to take everyone's advice but you need to study the coins as well as the market to be successful and you need to understand what's going on around the globe in terms of digital currency. The basic thing you need to understand is never to follow anyone blindly when it comes to investing
Activity: 574
I do not fully believe in the direction of the influencer cryptocurrency, I usually analyze again what is given from them and I analyze whether it is true or not because if it believes it can be absolutely terrible.
Pages:
Jump to: