Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 2. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Those people will surely have an impact and influence the cryptocurrency world. However, I think we should only consult their comments and reviews because they also have certain knowledge. Nowadays, there are many who claim to be crypto experts, they set up groups on telegrams and presented analyzes that perhaps not everyone understands. Sometimes, experts analyze in different directions and come to different conclusions that make investors really confused and do not know who to follow. We should just consult, make our own decisions to not regret

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

There are times that i follow the advice of crypto influencer,but mostly i create and follow my basic instinct normally,because i want to create my own destiny,i want to success thats based  on my own strategy,although we could not set aside that those crypto influencer is better than me,but  i have my own path that i want to create and follows.
I also doung the same thing with you mate because sometimes their opinions, their shared experiences are also suitable for that situation you have in your way while doing trading.  But sometimes I didn't take their advices too because I wanted to develop my own strategies and techniques so that I could built in my myself my own experience.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Of course the fastest way is to follow good people, I also often watch telegraph and twitter of celebrities in the coding field. But decide whether to buy yourself or not, study the coin you intend to buy to see potential future
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Well, i have no idea about who is crypto influencers and what is their role in crypto trading. I have never used their service before and don't know if any one has benefited with their service.
agree with you well if you may really know them personally who they are maybe we can be able to say that this is such an great thing to be influence by them and follow what they have to do for successful trade but then if this is not applicable to do with i may search by my own.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes, I'm always following trading advice from crypto influencers. Although I'm a cryptocurrency trader for this reason I'm always following too many websites for analysis. Most of the people always suggest to learn about cryptocurrency then try to start trading because without knowledge no one can make a huge profit in cryptocurrency trading so it is very important to gather knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Well, i have no idea about who is crypto influencers and what is their role in crypto trading. I have never used their service before and don't know if any one has benefited with their service.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
I only use itvas my reference wether to invedt or not but befor I invest I stil do my own research and due diligence as the money I would invest is came in my own pocket not on those crypto advisor I am still liable for what ever the outcome of my decision no matter it is for profit or loss.
Activity: 462
They say that experience is the best teacher. However, that kind of education is quite expensive and full of risk. So I think, it is really good to listen and follow to those people who already have an experience about this. It doesn't hurt to ask. And it's meant for learning. This forum is a good example of taking advice from crypto influencers and this is a nice step to start it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

There are times that i follow the advice of crypto influencer,but mostly i create and follow my basic instinct normally,because i want to create my own destiny,i want to success thats based  on my own strategy,although we could not set aside that those crypto influencer is better than me,but  i have my own path that i want to create and follows.

Thats good mate, crypto Influencers were just good for those new Investors just like me before. And now, I have some a little bit Idea about trading, then I just do with my own conclusions and analysis here.I don't care about the losses because It could make you motivate to keep more hard work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I am listening to influencers as they are well informed, travelling to conferences and some of them playing key roles in crypto industry. You have to make a good selection out of many  so called influencers and find the trusted ones.
It is good to listen to them, but  action decisions should  be independent as the only person who cares and is responsible for Your investment is only YOU.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

I am always reading different speculations about cryptocurrency but i prefer to do my own research because in this way i can guarantee that i will get right information and not a fud.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Although I do listen to some crypto influencers especially those I see on Youtube however I don’t necessarily follow them but I get ideas from them. Take action into my own terms, do some research and them that’s how I decide on what to do with my cryptocurrency witholdings.
Yup watching some experts strategies in youtube will help us to improve our skill set but if you follow the same strategy i promise it will never work. you just pick some info and make your own strategy. I personally not follow 3rd person strategy i do my own research before investing in any coin.
- Of course, they will also have some useful knowledge and sharing, which is something we should learn from them but we should not completely trust and follow their advice because in this world, people always have mutual deceit to gain benefits, can not trust anyone, especially in the field of investment. The crypto influencers may be the ones that are hired by the whales and investors, they can entice us to fall into the trap, we should be wary of them, investment is the story of the individual, not of others
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
yes of course I always follow the direction of good trading and true because of some trading advisors I can trade without having to bother to determine the purchase price and selling price.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
Not much like Warren Buffett drives some investors crazy here in crypto world from his words. People can listen to such speculators, but do not take literal action for it. The volatility of the market is so mysterious that even its value isn't fully realized yet. There is so much possibilities on where it might stabilize, that's why people aren't sure when to sell. They tend to hear out from arguments made by different people in the media, and either take literal or logical action for it.
Activity: 630
Although I do listen to some crypto influencers especially those I see on Youtube however I don’t necessarily follow them but I get ideas from them. Take action into my own terms, do some research and them that’s how I decide on what to do with my cryptocurrency witholdings.
Yup watching some experts strategies in youtube will help us to improve our skill set but if you follow the same strategy i promise it will never work. you just pick some info and make your own strategy. I personally not follow 3rd person strategy i do my own research before investing in any coin.
Activity: 700
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I also think that listening to such influencers isn’t a bad idea. You can grasp many helpful pieces of advice, know their experience and mistakes that should not be repeated. Also, it is possible to learn something new from such people. So, why not?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I am more principled to trade the cryptocurrency itself, because on the basis of its Cryptocurrency it is not set by a particular group or party.

so they are like John McAfee etc. can not predict its ups and downs Bitcoin, I am more grateful with today's income from trading Bitcoin than greedily following info from others.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Well to those who have success as well as many experiences in the field of cryptocurrency, I always listen to their opinions and they make me more motivated as well as have confidence in joining.
Pages:
Jump to: