Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 5. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 106
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
For me it is ok to follow the influencers coz it is based on their experience . but sometime be careful coz many of them is fake so better make your desicions right
Initially, it is necessary to study the market and all major actors in the crypto-currency market. If you study all the information, you can know the names of not only an authoritative professional, but also identify a fraudster in the future. The fact is that with the help of social networks you can receive information Not only truthful, but also receive bad information from the same scammers.
you can also follow some but always study this is what really needs to take for and this is your advantages.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
For me it is ok to follow the influencers coz it is based on their experience . but sometime be careful coz many of them is fake so better make your desicions right
Initially, it is necessary to study the market and all major actors in the crypto-currency market. If you study all the information, you can know the names of not only an authoritative professional, but also identify a fraudster in the future. The fact is that with the help of social networks you can receive information Not only truthful, but also receive bad information from the same scammers.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 14

those people who dont understand blockchain tech and crypto they only comes for quick money . as you said they trust others for their own investment , most of times they fall in trap with scam icos or phishing link of giveaways . many youtubers even can do promote shit project like a gem .

few youtubers are there who only shills good icos liek suppoman , ian balina . however we should not trust them too blindly . i do follow these and many other influencers . they also give short term calls for trading also ico reviews . but at the same it is necessary to do our own research too .
I will not name but there is popular twitter celeb who few times promoted icos which has no past and future and many people invested in it . i dont know he id it for money or he also failed to understand the project . so we should always do research properly our-self .
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Trading advices is a helpful thing but who knows if it works or that advice is good to follow. Sometime i follow woth the most useful tips in trading that i forget in times of trading and apply it. Remember only that you need to criticize which of them is the best to follow and it really helps you to excel in trading and not to be broke.
Activity: 55
It really helpful tips some advices which was shared by our fellow traders here in trading discussion which it gives me and other people a proper guidelines in a step by step process by avoiding misplacing and wrong sending of coins which was commonly mistaken by newbie traders.
This forum is all about telling others what to do right and how to do it. It found me so amazing to see people helping others because in this time, no one is agree to help someone and no one is able to share what is good for others as well. But this forum have totally a different sense and people are getting their answers for queries and that is amazing part of this forum. Good luck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In my opinion, it is wise to use trading advice especially if you are a beginner. As for me, the best way to trade is according to the recommendations of crypto experts who are aware of certain tricks on how to trade
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
I would say that I am learning all the time, so if some new cool advices are showing up, I would follow of just examine those
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
I try to avoid listening to others' advices or following somebody else's experiences because that it not always suitable for my own purposes but I may consider some of the most valuable opinions in order to have a slight direction if necessary.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I don't know if I chose the wrong person to get advice on crypto or most of them are not really good to follow. I will not mention his name but he is a Youtuber. He just shills and I believed and later all those coins end up badly.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Of course I do, since I can't be good at trading from the start and I also know some people that are good at that thing already so why won't I use my connections to help me to gain knowledge about trading? It is a good thing that we ask for advice because they might also have some techniques in trading that are very helpful. More than trading, there are some other things that I can learn from them so I take their words very seriously.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
It really helpful tips some advices which was shared by our fellow traders here in trading discussion which it gives me and other people a proper guidelines in a step by step process by avoiding misplacing and wrong sending of coins which was commonly mistaken by newbie traders.
I do follow the crypto influencers. They are actually the people who know almost all about crypto. They use real world data, do their calculations and predict about the crypto. They know the art of holding and trading and this is the only reason they are the experts and lead the market. Self research is also important and sometimes the ground realities seem different from what they say on the internet so you really have to touch each and every area.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
The experience of those people who have a greater knowledge about trading would serves as a good guide on us on starting a trading or an investment. We could watch their analysis between the market and the stock of bitcoin that is related on the possible changes of the price of bitcoin. It will surely help us to manage our trading well and make a more comfortable decision on trading that can compliment our profit and earning in the future aligned to the perception of the people who have experienced the changes in trading.
They might give some good advises and guides but not totally comes to a point that you entirely depend on all of your trading moves on it. No one on this world or market would able to know on how the price would go they might be knowledgeable but not perfect but somehow inspite on having those problems we can still able to learn from them and applied on our own trading way.The important thing is that you are aware on what you are doing.Those advice are just good but not totally have the accuracy.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes, but not all entire advice, i am doing my personal research and common sense not only following what they said. I know that not all everything they posted or say it is into them ans its another way for me. They are different and whats works for them maybe not works or suits for me.
Activity: 126
I agree on this one, there are some that don't understand the technology behind cryptocurrency. If you are one of them, then it is advisable in the meantime while you're still understanding the whole crypto thingy is just ride the waves, follow some huge signal accounts and signal groups.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
The experience of those people who have a greater knowledge about trading would serves as a good guide on us on starting a trading or an investment. We could watch their analysis between the market and the stock of bitcoin that is related on the possible changes of the price of bitcoin. It will surely help us to manage our trading well and make a more comfortable decision on trading that can compliment our profit and earning in the future aligned to the perception of the people who have experienced the changes in trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
It's actually good that you listen to their advice but not all advices can be put into action. You just have to listen to their advice and put them all together and see what you have come up because if you just plainly listen to what they say and do them, you're just like their puppet or robot. Remember knowledge is the key to everything.
Activity: 16
It's good to at least be aware of some of the chatter going on around the coins that you may have an interest in investing in but its incredibly risky to base all of your investing moves on the predictions of people who claim to be experts in a field that is constantly changing and evolving or you shall find yourself making grandiose statements on the value that a coin will reach eg. John McAfee lol Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
actually it's from the response of each individual to those who say it is true, there is the opposite, if I personally I do not believe, I prefer to use my own choice of analysis, but I also listen to advice from others, just consider it before following his advice .
People are here to help one another. You can’t just with one’s analysis and start making your moves accordingly, no. this would be the worst mistake that you are going to do ever. Everyone here comes with different mindset and different goals and strategies. So everyone have different sense of perceiving the market. Don’t just believe everyone, rather just ask for advice.
We could just treat other people's advice as guidelines or basis when we do trading but completely doing trading according to what other people say sounds foolish. This is not a school subject where home works could be completely copied by you from your friend, this is trading and money is involved. Every actions and decisions that you make will affect your trading investments. It will be the very best to understand what you are doing so you can move on your own and make decisions without depending on other people.
Pages:
Jump to: