Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 4. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
I do not like to trade in crypto rather I invest. The so called influencers  are also guessing and are not always correct in their predictions, to save myself for further hassles that is why i prefer to buy and hold. selling off when there is value appreciation.
Those influencers are the mostly to earn because they have many followers that this folks can buy a coin without really making attention why it was been told to buy or to hold. Following any advice or coin picks by these big social media people can be either good or bad it depends on your outcome.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I do not like to trade in crypto rather I invest. The so called influencers  are also guessing and are not always correct in their predictions, to save myself for further hassles that is why i prefer to buy and hold. selling off when there is value appreciation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
It may be a mistake but I don't.. I think anyone could find good projects to invest in with a simple spreadsheet/grading system.... the flaw in my logic is that other people do and some of these influencers whether talented or not, can have self-fulfilling prophecies based off of enough people thinking it will work.  Hype is a very real thing in 2018 and influences play a big role in that.. The 100x gains though are becoming way less common and people just "wait til binance" then dump the second its announced.  The bear market is compounding the problem since money is just moving around and not really growing anywhere. 

Just some key points if you aren't clear about these people:

The coins they are shilling is an advisory role free bag, they get paid to pretty much shill you their coins.
They make money from youtube to give you content of getting paid to shill you free coins.
They use you believing they are experts as a way to get others and you to buy into the hype to pump their own bags, so they get paid more to get paid by youtube to get paid with free coins to shill you their opinion.

Whether or not this matters to you, just let that sink in..I  think its pretty joke-like.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101

I follow the crypto influencers , collecting information from them, some insights , learning from them but not following
their trading advises. Trying to have my own view, strategy and trading technique and do not following anybody.
Only dead fish go with the flow. I have to admit that they are doing a good job ( the rare good ones ) and helping us
to make better decisions.
Of course! The trading influencers or any other person on the face of earth is not going to take responsibility for the mistakes you make in the field of trading. Everyone is here to give you just few pieces of advices, rest is up to you. As you said, if you bear a financial loss, no one is going to share their profit with you. So in short, you should listen to everyone but do what you think is right for you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
I am not exactly following crypto influencers because, you know, everybody says what is beneficial for them and you never know whose words are real and who just wants to speculate on the market, draw your attention and make you do what they want, which is obviously profitable for them. So, we should be very careful when following these influencers' advice.
Anyway, I am sure that we should listen to the statements they make, in order to analyze and consider the value of this information. That will allow us to understand why the market is behaving that way or another and, consequently, make right trading decisions for ourselves.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Personally you should follow only your instict for your own benefit.
You can learn from your mistakes and your successes.

Rhese youtubers that have made loads of money went through the excat same path as you so what makes them any diff to you? Wink

but still , listening from the others advice is also beneficial because they maybe pro or have a better knowledge when compare to you  although you should also prioritize your own method and strategy before trying out others.

It is not bad to learn from others but it is also a good idea to learn from your own mistakes.

in my case , i already followed a lot of advices from different users on this forum and i can say that they did help me alot in order to become a better trader
Activity: 120
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Crypto influencers were a great help to crypto community. I take their advise depending on who he was. I do my research first for that person to know if his information is reliable enough. I am super grateful to some influencers for they help me learned techniques in crypto.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
Personally you should follow only your instict for your own benefit.
You can learn from your mistakes and your successes.

Rhese youtubers that have made loads of money went through the excat same path as you so what makes them any diff to you? Wink
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I do not follow any advice.I always trade with good coins.But sometimes I see different social updates.I try to teach myself.It improves my skills.Do the research on the more coins, The more you can learn.
Activity: 217
it seems that I do not really follow the advice of some crypto influencers because I have my own way to be able to benefit from cryptocurrency but maybe I will only use it from the existing situation only.
What do you mean from existing situation? Im curious about it can you share it with us, iwant to have idea to pick it up and maybe i will going to apply it. I have problems in trading that make me loss so i follow this signals from others for possible profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
it seems that I do not really follow the advice of some crypto influencers because I have my own way to be able to benefit from cryptocurrency but maybe I will only use it from the existing situation only.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Uuhm… that depends on what kind of advice you’re giving, but I will still make some research myself. Another thing I will like to say is that I’m not the type of person that follows the crowd, I prefer to do myself or go with a few people and it normally works out for me.

So if one of these big influencers should say something about Bitcoin, maybe that price will fall, I will be at alert and watch the market closely to know the next action… if it goes down, I will withdraw my money and invest it back when it drops to a lower rate and starts returning back up.
Activity: 260
Yes, why not..I usually listen and consider as worthy that project if the big worldwide known guys would recomend it as good one.
Activity: 434
It is always good to hear analysis from some influencers as it is a form of education. Listening to these influencers helps you to know knew things in crypto and you get the chance to read about them and increase your knowledge in crypto. However, you shouldn't always depend fully on influencers as the crypto market can change anything. Influencers in crypto should just be your guide but you shouldn't depend on them fully.
Activity: 476

I follow the crypto influencers , collecting information from them, some insights , learning from them but not following
their trading advises. Trying to have my own view, strategy and trading technique and do not following anybody.
Only dead fish go with the flow. I have to admit that they are doing a good job ( the rare good ones ) and helping us
to make better decisions.
Activity: 238
You know why you do that earlier but now I understand that me and only me is responsible for my financial losses in the case
Activity: 199
Not at all you know I only listened to my friends and mates who are already invested in the project that they suggest me to invest
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
In my opinion, it is wise to use trading advice especially if you are a beginner. As for me, the best way to trade is according to the recommendations of crypto experts who are aware of certain tricks on how to trade
I do follow trading advice from the crypto experts and influencers. They are the people who know almost everything about the market and that is the only reason they have gone so far. Besides, I do my own research as well. Doing research in the crypto is something gives you an edge over all those who wait for others to tell them what to do now. Perfect information about the market and about the technology is something that makes you feel like a shark in the market.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
I don't know if I chose the wrong person to get advice on crypto or most of them are not really good to follow. I will not mention his name but he is a Youtuber. He just shills and I believed and later all those coins end up badly.

This is the reason why we should not depend to anyone when it comes to our trading because this market is risky and it is just a hype so don’t ever listen to any trading advice if you want to save your money from bring loss. I personally don’t listen to any trading advice, I can do it on my own, basic things will be fine for trading.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Trading advices is a helpful thing but who knows if it works or that advice is good to follow. Sometime i follow woth the most useful tips in trading that i forget in times of trading and apply it. Remember only that you need to criticize which of them is the best to follow and it really helps you to excel in trading and not to be broke.
Over the time of trading you are most likely to get the idea already without the help of any experts but you might still want their information because tomorrow is not the same day as yesterday. There is always a room for improvement to help your analysis to become successful in trading over time and while you are trading everyday it is just like you are training to become a master in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: