Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you get mad when the price of your cryptos go higher after you have sold - page 13. (Read 2059 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
How do I deal with this? Easily: just think about it.. Did you ever know it'd go higher? Would you regret if it went lower instead?

I sell a coin when I'm thankful of the price I'm cashing in. So why would I regret a choice I was happy about? No one can predict the future and, as soon as I'm on a profit, who cares?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I have been investing in cryptos for some years now and i always have to fight a battle with myself whenever i sell some of my cryptos or close my positions in a trade and the price continues to go higher.

Sometimes i regret selling, while sometimes i just try not to look at the particular crypto anymore to avoid having regrets. 

Do you also encounter this? And how do you deal with it?
Obviously this happens especially in the bullish market like we have now. I needed some cash so i decided to withdraw one of the tokens i was holding for long though i was in profit but the price quickly doubled in a few days after i sold, this definitely makes us angry but it is part of the game my friend and we earn for our needs so no regrets.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
I have been investing in cryptos for some years now and i always have to fight a battle with myself whenever i sell some of my cryptos or close my positions in a trade and the price continues to go higher.

Sometimes i regret selling, while sometimes i just try not to look at the particular crypto anymore to avoid having regrets. 

Do you also encounter this? And how do you deal with it?
Pages:
Jump to: