Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 8. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:23:07 AM
KYC in ico is fine as long as that was a promising ico. With a good infomation about the ICO you can get return per manytime as I was Cheesy
It's really worth if you are choosing best ico. Never try to invest in those icos that was running by unknown person.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 05:16:47 AM
If select ICO with the KYC fact is thus more secure. Because there will be no such thing as multiple accounts. so could be more fair. And I don't think there is or not, if KYC projects will still be nice, I follow. Because I am not so disputed about this KYC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 05:08:26 AM
I think that from time to time this is a necessary procedure that gives hope for the success of the ICO
Activity: 40
August 01, 2018, 03:37:09 AM
Yes, I join. I think in a short time all projects will require the KYC, and everyone will have to agree with this. I hope my data will not get to scammers
Activity: 107
August 01, 2018, 03:35:52 AM
Research the icos first before investing and if you want to be safe you can just buy them when they hit the exchanges.After all not all might hit the exchanges and if they do ,most will dump it and you can buy it cheaper than ico price.
Activity: 35
August 01, 2018, 02:22:30 AM
Some ICO, in which I participated, demanded KYC for all who participated in their generosity. It does not depend on Whether you are an investor or a bounty company. Most of the time bounty hunters gave up on this idea. But then everyone realized that it was not a bad idea. If they call me, I will do it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:52:21 AM
Yes, I join to Ico that has a Kyc . Why? Because I feel safe when ico requires kyc. Giving some information about me for my own identification. I dont see any problem with that. This only shows how the devs want the token to be delivered well to their customer.
Activity: 42
August 01, 2018, 01:50:07 AM
I join, Kyc require from all investors , I'm not afraid that my data will be used
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 01:38:29 AM
It relies upon the ICO that I'll be partaking in. I do my examination about the undertaking and the group behind it so there will be no issue, with me, passing individual data to them. Besides, as a speculator, I think it is the privilege if the ICO task to know their cuatomers to secure themselves legitimately if there should be an occurrence of an issue.
Activity: 406
August 01, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
KYC is just a document to verify your identity and if any ICO requires it as per their document then there is no objection to give that. I don't have any problem to give KYC if it is mandatory to participate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
July 30, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
I try to find ICO without KYC. Don't like when someone unknown, asks me my personal information. Moreover, bounty with KYC guarantees nothing and it doesn't mean that bounty has a potential, it can also scam, so no need to complicate.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
July 30, 2018, 02:54:04 PM
Well before, for me KYC doesn't really matter as long as when i think the project has a potential I join it, I never thought about it before so I always join whenever I feel like but now I'm getting worried about the details I sent to them that might not be put in a good use. I think I need to reconsider the cons and pros before joining now.
Activity: 602
July 30, 2018, 02:46:30 PM
I never participate in ICO where KYC is required because I do not understand the advantages. I have to send my data to third parties who are then free to dispose of my data as they want.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 02:44:57 PM
No way to ICO's.  I will not participate in them and consider them a scam right off the bat.  anyone asking for my government ID to be sent over the internet and to be stored is no friend of mine.  This is why we have all the identity theft going on right now.  There are a few articles around here talking about hackers getting into a KYC database and stealing everyone's identity.  
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
July 30, 2018, 02:44:27 PM
All icos want kyc at these days and they must want also, there is no rule, there is no regulation so sometimes this can be bad for teams and participator, we cant know participator are real or not if we dont want kyc for example.
Activity: 81
July 30, 2018, 02:42:28 PM
In my opinion KYC is definitely good sign about the project. I mean it is not "green light" to go all in, but if they are require KYC that mean they have real plans for the project. Because what the point to do KYC for scam projects? This way the will get way less potential investors.
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 02:42:22 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
KYC or no KYC, it really doesnt make any difference as far as I am concerned.I have seen even scam project saying they will conduct KYC and ended up scamming investors
Activity: 434
July 30, 2018, 02:37:48 PM
I often participate in ICOs using KYC in its purchasing system, but sometimes ICOs are using KYCs that fail in sales that do not reach softcap targets so coins can not be listing on exchange
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 02:37:04 PM
I think that this procedure does not make sense. Since you can buy documents and go through this procedure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
KYC could be only for the investors who purchased the token during ICO, and for me this procedure will become complicated because I joined alot of bounty programs            
Pages:
Jump to: