Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 3. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 06:13:51 AM
I joıned to many ICO's that want to KYC from me and joined bounty campaigns what also want KYC from me and this is not problem.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 06:10:39 AM
I always try to choose where to ask to pass Kyc, such a project has fewer participants and more reward
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 09, 2018, 06:00:48 AM
Yes I joined the same required for ico now almost every ico want kyc it's very important because now every country put their rules so now it's it common and I have no problem on this.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
In the recent times, most icos demand you do your kyc before you are able to invest. The call it whitelisting. I only do kyc for projects that are reputable and not for every kind of project. Of course, if the project is worth it, I do my kyc in order to partake in the ico
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 05:23:18 AM
I have ever joined it. Now, many ICOs use the KYC and I think it is normal. Just trust them that they can keep our ID secret and don't use it for everything illegal. I have ever submitted to claim my token and then I got it. Just easy to earn the token by sending the KYC. However, what makes us sometimes annoyed is that the announcement of KYC claim is informed immediately after or before the end of the ICO. It is better for us to be announced at first of the ICO or pre-ICO started. Smiley
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
Yes I joined bounty that required KYC because as side from the campaign which I like but I tried to experience if I will be approve from KYC helded.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:46:22 PM
If the ICO team requires KYC, then this is the rule according to which they have no right to violate.
I very much hope that my data will not be transferred to scammers.
I'm already tired of canceling the subscription from email spam from those who did not give their coordinates.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 12:40:18 PM
The platform will know where their customers might come from or how will their platform be expanded around the world by knowing which Country is taking interest on their platform. We also need to keep in mind that it is not safe to give information and we need to be cautious in doing this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 12:35:49 PM
Yes, I do.
It seems normal for me. When you are buying stocks, you have to pass identification, what is the difference here?
If we want to see developed market, we have to come ut from the shadow.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
Well, at the moment there are many ico who require Kyc to be laden to join, as Kyc is our personal information data, it is important data, if the purpose for bank registration or an important project does not matter, but IO is not all like that, so be aware only
I don't like to join any ICO that has a KYC step because there is no need to have an identity on the internet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 12:27:57 PM
i think most of the airdrops and the bounty campaigns that i have participated in they demand for KYC and personally i dont have problem with that i dont know where is the problem?
Agree, there are more and more ICOs which requires KYC. I also participated in the projects with KYC and haven`t got any problem.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
I read a lot and heard about the harm of joining the company where there is a KYC, but if the company is worthwhile, then why not? What should I hide? Will it really be me hunting with my kopecks? I consider this opinion a prejudice
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
KYC is the right innovation that will allow you to leave fake accounts and earn more real people. Each user must be identified in accordance with ICO project rules. Who does not want to pass KYC - do not miss and do not make a profit.
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 12:16:20 PM
I will not participate in airdrop requests KYC. It really is not necessary. Airdrop is all rubbish, I do not want my information to be known rampant. On the other hand, KYC is necessary and good with the potential and good ico. It will bring you many things when you invest.
Activity: 75
August 08, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
In as much as KYC could prove authenticity, for me i try to be cautious of giving out some of my identity.
So KYC in ICO projects actually turns me off, as such i dont do them.
Activity: 89
August 08, 2018, 12:12:31 PM
For me am more of being too security cautious as such most ICO projects that requires KYC, i hardly get myself involved in them.
So for me, am not a fan of KYC ICO projects.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 08, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
I have sat down and realized that ICO's that sometimes request KYC are successful so when I see some I try to join and earn big with them and its working for me.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
August 07, 2018, 08:53:07 PM
Actually some of ICO's now are required KYC to make sure they are the one to invest on that project.
Must better also it have KYC because it was good idea to have that in the ICO's and ill think it was legit project.
Activity: 78
August 07, 2018, 07:14:58 PM
Nope, before they can't guarente safety of our personal data. I guess after GDPR it's become more safety, but...
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 07, 2018, 07:03:40 PM
NO, I have never joined a project that require KYC and I will never join one. KYC is nothing more than a scam itself. Who will take the data, how will keep it and what will do with it? No one has answered any of this questions.
Pages:
Jump to: