Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 6. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 10:34:30 AM
I dont join ICO who requires KYC "Know Your Customer" for bounty participants.

But somtimes ICO releases that announcement at the end of bounty.

which i just accept and do it, just to get my rewards.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
I think the ICO which require KYC is the great undertakings. they are truly professinal groups. be that as it may, with airdrops, I don't trust them. they just wanna get my own information and say farewell to me.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 08:49:53 PM
I personally don't have any problem in getting into ICOs that require my identity, as long as they look really reliable, I mean, I don't know for what porpuse they are using my information, if they are legit they will definitely use it to check if I'm reliable as an investor, so they can create a data base of those.
Activity: 41
August 03, 2018, 08:39:58 PM
I would attempt to maintain a strategic distance from it in as long as I don't know the task is great and it will be gainful. Else, I see no motivation to give data away.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
August 03, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
I think KYC is neccessary for project and market at the moment to burn cheaters.
I join Organicco (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079), complete KYC and bought ORC tokens to earn profit in future. I'm lazy man, just want to invest in security tokens, and need to KYC. I think it is not problem.
Activity: 289
August 03, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

Personally, I do not participate in ICO who require KYC because I'm afraid for the safety of my passport data because they can be stolen by fraudsters.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 01:34:26 PM
Sure i join ICOs that requires KYC, only this can give opportunity to get into some good ICOs, or bot registrations will rule this market and we will need to by opportuinty to invest from them
Activity: 490
August 03, 2018, 01:34:01 PM
I really do not understand the need for a bounty hunter to pass through KYC before participating or before being paid as some bounty are doing this days. Let , us look at it , who is a bounty hunter? He is an independent advertiser a free lancer who is not investing or buying the token, i mean he is not bringing money to the project. then why the kyc. I think the project owners and their bounty managers are funny.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 03, 2018, 01:29:13 PM
Unfortunately if you want to join a good ico you have to do a kyc.

Nowadays only scam projects doesn't require it. Very sad actually.
Activity: 386
August 03, 2018, 01:29:01 PM
If the ICO is good and has the potential to succeed then I will participate in it, no matter if the ICO is in need of KYC. But if the ICO is not clear then I will not participate

If you think an ico is good you participate and if an ico isn't good you won't participate. That's a no brainer, what does KYC have to do with that.

We need to wise now because of many scam. We need to be careful especially that kyc revealed our identity so make sure that you joined is real ico. For me it's ok to join on bounty that need KYC but for those trusted manager only.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 01:27:46 PM
Yes, I do participate in such ICOs  ( as well as in those don't require KYC ) because they give the impression that they are serious & pretend to continue to work with the project in issue.
Activity: 170
August 03, 2018, 01:25:08 PM
If the project requires, I will not refuse to complete the KYC. However, some recent airdrop projects also have AML / KYC requirements. These are things that need to be limited.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 01:18:25 PM
If the ICO is good and has the potential to succeed then I will participate in it, no matter if the ICO is in need of KYC. But if the ICO is not clear then I will not participate

If you think an ico is good you participate and if an ico isn't good you won't participate. That's a no brainer, what does KYC have to do with that.
Activity: 169
August 03, 2018, 01:16:46 PM
Activity: 322
August 03, 2018, 01:13:20 PM
I have concerns about this, but I support this initiative and think that it is worth taking part in such projects. This will guarantee that the project is really high quality
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 03, 2018, 01:11:23 PM
Kyc is good thing for regulating cryptocurrency. But investors often want to avoid lengthy and complicated process to join new ICOs. So they do not prefer filling out KYC before involving in any ICO. In my case I have not fill up KYC to join a ICO.
Activity: 308
August 03, 2018, 01:05:09 PM
I think that it is worth to participate in such projects as it guarantees the quality of the project. Tokens are not distributed to everyone, which in my opinion is very correct
Activity: 266
August 03, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
Time ago I prefer to avoid such projects, because of the complexity of participation, but now I realize they usually give a good profit sooner or later.
Activity: 280
August 03, 2018, 08:06:37 AM
yes most airdrops and icos require kyc but I need to find the ones that are not scam I gave one of the airdrops I joined in the last time i got my credentials and then I learned that it is scam.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 07:50:36 AM
I do not see anything wrong with KYC. Yes, this is personal information, but a reliable project appreciates the protection of data!
Pages:
Jump to: