Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 81. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
i think that in most cases man just sign up and after a while get some easy coins deposited. so if they r worth so little, no problem or they can worth a significant amount u've just made some money with hardly any effort... pretty good for me and for everyone i really think
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 16, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
Of course I like airdrop result in I can get free tokens of interesting and perspective projects and become a part of its community. Unfortunately, most of received tokens by airdrops are worth nothing and don't have future.
Activity: 18
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
To what i have read,airdrops arent worth the hassle because the tokens that you will receive from airdrops has less chance to have any value in the future compare to the tokens that you will receive in bounties which has if you hold for a couple of months you can earn thousands of dollars with only investing your time in bounty hunting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 05:09:26 AM
Airdrops as a new way to attract people for telegram groups.
It becomes increasingly difficult to assess people's interest in Ico.
I like Airdrops, but now there are too many of them, and I rarely take part in.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 05:09:19 AM
I just like some airdrop only, which I think the airdrop can give me the profit from following the airdrop, because in my opinion only a few airdrop course that gives profit.
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 05:08:53 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Airdrop lets a person get a coin just by signing up for an airdrop program that he wants to follow, usually the price of coins from airdrop is cheap, but sometimes there is also an airdrop that has expensive coin prices when entering the market.
Yes, I like airdrop, and right now I'm following an airdrop program that I think is worth following.
Merit: 20
February 16, 2018, 05:03:34 AM
There is no unambiguous answer, someone is closer to AIRDROP, someone is involved in Bounty and early ICO. In fact, both models create the main thing, this is a keen interest in the project. The more people are interested the higher the chance that the finished product will be recognized by people.
Yes, this is absolutely true. It is necessary to try and participate wherever possible, if time permits. I have three hours in a day, that's how I distribute it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

It can bring me more money so I love it.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
February 16, 2018, 04:56:07 AM
There is no unambiguous answer, someone is closer to AIRDROP, someone is involved in Bounty and early ICO. In fact, both models create the main thing, this is a keen interest in the project. The more people are interested the higher the chance that the finished product will be recognized by people.
Activity: 196
February 16, 2018, 04:51:44 AM
Airdrops offer free tokens during bounty campaigns, they are worth it in some cases, but you need to make sure that the Project or ICO offering them will  end up being successful. So my suggestion would be to look for an ICO that is promising.
Activity: 280
February 16, 2018, 04:14:51 AM
I do like airdrops and also i normally have interest in airdrops because its free but due to the values of some airdrops in market makes the interest i have in airdrops reduced drastically.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 16, 2018, 04:04:27 AM
Personally, i would say i like airdrops. Despite the fact that there have been airdrops that weren't good, there are still better ones. I have gained from airdrops and i am still gaining. I have so man i am holding at present, which i feel would pay much in future. I might like to join yours if it is still available. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
because of the airdrop i get so many tokens which its makes my funds selling it to eth or btc in any kinds of exchanger was worth it earning money without investment was sure stunning it needs a lot of hardwork and patience to achieve things
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 16, 2018, 03:42:16 AM
No i dont like airdrops,i prefer bounty campaigns than joining airdrops i dont know but i felt like most of airdrops are scams just like what im reading mostly in threads here.maybe this is just my own perceptions
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 03:39:57 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

of course I do not like airdrop because airdrop potentially damages the price in the market and will make investors losses, it will be different if their bounty campaign work campaign and it is proper to receive the results of the work done by the bounty campaign.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 03:18:08 AM
I loved airdrops earlier.But not now.Currently most of the airdrops are fakes and scam that used to get twitter followers,Telegram members.Some rest trying to collect steal ETH.Some of them send us tokens but don't have any value.There are very few good airdrops now.As we can't find scams until coins receive I'm not interested in airdrops now.
And I have been joining and applying airdrops for half a month and i could say that the usual thing you are spending is just your TIME. filling up form takes time. other community's form has donations which i just skip. i don't usually invest in airdrops like giving donations to receive more than the airdrop reward. im not really into donations. having many tokens gives me joy, but sadly the reality is that some tokens are dead.
February 16, 2018, 03:14:18 AM
About airdrops.. i've never joined it, because there's still a lot of consideration or i assume it feels less sure or less interest to join it, with a various tokens i'm not so close.. which's indeed some of my friends has said from some tokens.. it would be worth. But i haven't really understood or deepened the type of tokens that does have a good future on the development of the price (valuable). next time i'll deepening it, and try to join airdrops. why not Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
February 16, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Yes, I like airdrops, because they give us free COINS. Who doesn't want free money?

I spend my free time every day looking for new drops.

Too bad because you missed some airdrops that's really give us free money as airdrops now are just scam and just want to gain more members in their telegram channels and if they give you their coins expect it's another shitcoin.
Activity: 673
February 16, 2018, 02:29:51 AM
I think if we do cooperation feedback will probably produce good results compared to my own work so I work with good results and satisfy of course I am very happy and many bonuses given maybe I am very grateful and I want to search again
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 02:26:24 AM
Of course i like airdrop,
airdrop gives us chance to earn free token if we choose a good one.
also we have to check when the airdrop is launch.
Pages:
Jump to: