Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 116. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 09:03:18 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

No, i'm not a panic type person, whenever the price is falling down, it's not the time to worry about it, even that's a great time for us to invest more money in alts, because the price will increase again after they fell
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 17, 2018, 08:58:41 PM
I my first bounty reward in this forum i was confuse about the price of my coins because it will be going down too fast so that was a time i was in panic mode. So until ill read some positive comments in this forum ill learn a lot on how to prevent panic and be always calm.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 08:18:58 PM
I have more experience about cryptocurrency and I have know about price of bitcoin or altcoin. I have seen bitcoin at very low price never make I panic with bitcoin price. This way to make all of us to sell bitcoin on low price because we afraid about bitcoin will be very low on price, but we have know is just way to make bitcoin dump and take by some people to buy bitcoin at low price. Bitcoin will be back at high price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 08:10:53 PM
Why do you want to panic? Things have happened, then we just have to be patient, stay calm and panic will only make you lose more money.
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 07:46:17 PM
No i dont panic.After this will go up again.Again somebody moved 400BTC from MT GOX cold wallet and is slowly selling.you can see on their wallet.This will be every month but long term crypto will win when more and more institutions comes in
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 17, 2018, 07:43:41 PM
Actually, I will panic if the token or coin I bought on ICO is not longterm but if the coin is longterm it is ok even when the price goes down because I know it will recover. Control your emotion if these happens to you and research more before investing on any ICO.

This is common. , Do not make mistake while buying tokens or coins make s good decision before investment while the price goes down make some patient it give you some good profit.
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 07:41:05 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Of course not, you should not panic. Potential of the token will be disclosed only after entering the medium-large exchange. Yes, this is a stupid decision on the part of the project team, to distribute bounty tokens at once and allow trade them, but this is not fatal. At the same time, this will allow you to observe the level of interest to the project. Do not forget that bounty tokens are only 1-2% of the volume of tradable tokens.
Activity: 75
May 17, 2018, 07:39:14 PM
Do not panic with the situation. I will not go to sell my token, because what I do it will only make the token price worse off. Wait a few moments for the tokens to be muffled from the communities that sell the token. So the token industry will raise the price of their token again. So also with my tokens that will become part of growing again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 17, 2018, 07:35:33 PM
directly it really annoys me, because it will harm me.
it should be a gift given after the ICO is completed and sell tokens in the market recommended by the developer and follow the price adjustment and at least that is the price of ICO
Activity: 120
May 17, 2018, 07:30:10 PM
I don't think there will be panic because reasonable if the price jump down. And we must be patient we can buy another token because the price is very cheap. And of course, later we could benefit a lot from the purchase, investors just stay waiting time for the ICO is completed.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
May 17, 2018, 07:27:25 PM
No room for panic. So I'm not panic.

The first thing that needs here in investment is to have a trust. Trust your coins and dont panic, panic can lead to you to become a failure investor, in times of red days just relax and keep yourself calm because its normal, price of coins may rise or drop just relax. You dont need to panic if it goes down because it will recover. Though not as fast as you think but it will recover.
Activity: 263
May 17, 2018, 07:22:10 PM
why panic? people who panic are people who are too anxious about something or not sure about it. I do not panic because I know that the price will recover. Take control of yourself to achieve what is believed.
Everyone know panic is bad , panic will cause to some loss but they still do their panic, just because the panic is their instinct and they can't resist it , well there is a few people can but the rest can't.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 07:14:30 PM
why panic? people who panic are people who are too anxious about something or not sure about it. I do not panic because I know that the price will recover. Take control of yourself to achieve what is believed.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 17, 2018, 07:06:26 PM
There's a wide room for panicking and you'll never learn how to hold coins properly if you haven't done it. I'm proud to say that I was once a panic seller and most of it with bitcoin not only with tokens but what I'm proud of is that I was able to learn from that mistake that you have to look forward for better results in the future not with the current. And if you don't have control to yourself then there's really no room for panicking holders/traders.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:03:38 PM
From my experience, when tokens get listed on the exchange the initial price is quite lower than the ICO price. But it gradually increases in about two to four weeks. These people who sell immediately may be too anxious or even paranoid that's why they opted to sell right away! I never panicked. Panic is for the weak in mind and heart.
Activity: 95
May 17, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
Activity: 201
May 17, 2018, 06:56:03 PM
As always! Every time a project enters the exchange, the price of its token falls once in 10x
Therefore, buying tokens is best not on the ICO, but when they appear on the exchange
Activity: 921
May 17, 2018, 06:53:43 PM
It annoys me, because you promise one thing, and the creators of the project come quite differently. And this is not the first time I notice that the ICO that are held are listed at a price of 5 - 10 times less than promised.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 06:32:17 PM
If I believe in a project in which I invested money, then I do not care about the price fluctuations, even if the price drops 10 times. Because I invest what I can lose and I believe in the project to the end
Activity: 61
May 17, 2018, 06:30:59 PM
Those who bought coins without technology should worry, many thought ''I would buy any coin and it will grow in the next bull market'', but what everyone is waiting for usually does not happen in crypto.
Jump to: