Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 118. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 04:54:07 PM
Do not panic when the market goes down. You have to be prepared for this in advance, then there will be no panic.
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:50:27 PM
No reason to panic, cause after ICO all bounty hunters and early investors sell huge quantity of coins after the coin appears on exchanges.But if you wait some time you will see that the sutuation with prices will be opposite. If you believe that project is good and have opportunity to grow, just keep the coins an try to stay calmed during the speculation period.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
May 17, 2018, 04:37:46 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

i panic depending on the situation in the market, but i do not sell my coins at its lowest price because i am just making the situation worst in that way and i will lose a huge amount of my capital.
Activity: 44
May 17, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
No, of course not. There is no reason for panic, our task is to sell more than the plague bought and get arrived. You can not worry about every such moment.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 04:36:05 PM
How many coins does a bounty usually reward you?
Activity: 322
Merit: 49
May 17, 2018, 04:34:26 PM
Yes... Sometimes.. But I don't let panic to exert influce on me... I control panic with my brain not with mind..
Activity: 19
May 17, 2018, 04:24:24 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
As far as i know the bounty token will be distributed to the participants after all of investors will have received their tokens and the token has already listed on the exchange site. There is no reason to distributed the bounty token before all of the distribution to the investors will be completed. I never see that
Not all bounty campaigns end that way, some pay the bounty hunters even before the end of token sale. Am not in support of that , bounty hunters are known to place ridiculous sell orders because they got it free
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
May 17, 2018, 04:21:14 PM
Absolutely NO. Panic is the most worst partner in the cryptworld. Don't invest if you can't loose your money without problems.
It is a high-risk-investment.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
May 17, 2018, 04:20:36 PM
We all know about bitcoin and its positive site so someone can panic because of some ideas or steps also with ICO but I am not panic because I know the benefits of bitcoin and surely bitcoin authority will take proper steps against it.

Negative news about bitcoin can easily make panic to those who have weak emotion. Recently Jack Ma said bitcoin is a bubble so this statement make another reason to panic for those people. Bitcoin is great no matter what news you will heard, it can survive. I don't panic easilt because I believe on bitcoin since my first day here.
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
I wouldn't panic. and if the project is promising, I would not sell my tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
May 17, 2018, 04:13:49 PM
When I am confident in the project, I do not panic, but for free funds I would pick up more tokens at a cheaper price and eventually get a good profit. This suggests that it is not worth the whole amount to go to the ICO. and then there will be no panic
May 17, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
We all know about bitcoin and its positive site so someone can panic because of some ideas or steps also with ICO but I am not panic because I know the benefits of bitcoin and surely bitcoin authority will take proper steps against it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
May 16, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

Yes, of course, we do panic in the times and even I feel panic in the situation when I see the tokens selling at much lower price comparing to its average traded price on the exchanges. Actually, this has happened with me for many times and I think every newbie trader who had started participating in the bounty should have faced this situation. This all because the majority of people sell their tokens right after the ICO has ended which create panic everywhere on the exchanges and I think that this is a Bad Idea.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 16, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
There might be several reasons for the prices to get sold in lower rate. Some people are impatient and they try to sell all their tokens they received as reward through several bounty programs as soon as possible. Some realize that the project might not succeed and ends up selling whenever they have the opportunity.
If you think that the project has potential, then don't panic. Just hold and try to invest when the price falls to maximize your profit.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
May 16, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Nope, I would seize that opportunity to buy tokens sold from bounty campaign participants. It is normal for the bounty campaign participants to sell the tokens they received to a much lower price than the suggested ICO price specially since they are competing in the market prices I think they usually sell their tokens for about 50% the usual ICO price.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 02:07:44 PM
Friend, I am investing in ICO for the long term in accordance with the project roadmap. Usually it's half a year or a year. If the project is good, it will take its price after the project implementation. As for the exchanges that you have indicated, this is a normal situation for them and that can be solved only after the appearance of the token on a normal exchange.
Activity: 247
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
May 16, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
I do not panic with such a thing. before i become an investor, i will see ico which i think is good and growing. so, when I see something like that, I'm sure with ico I follow. so it's not easy for me to panic.
Activity: 354
May 16, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
I panic about what? The price? No dude. Definitely not. Because I belive that bitcoin price or any price in the market will rise up maybe not now but soon it will happen. It can really happen since the price is too low so kore investors will encourage to buy tokens at low price.
copper member
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 01:47:40 PM
in fact, Yes, the situation I do not like.I was hoping that after the consensus the market will come to life, but for some reason do not listen
Activity: 170
May 16, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

as far as I know tokens get after ICO is complete and tokens will be distributed a week or more,
kalo tokens that we have a low selling point why we should panic,
maybe when the tokens we have have a low value it's time we to save it until the token price starts to rise in the marketas far as I know tokens get after ICO is complete and tokens will be distributed a week or more,
kalo tokens that we have a low selling point why we should panic,
maybe when the tokens we have have a low value it's time we to save it until the token price starts to rise in the market
Jump to: