Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 119. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 16, 2018, 01:40:20 PM
I would certainly panic. It's not fair to release the tokens to bounty hunters and airdrop claimers before the investors. That's just senseless and can only serve to hurt the price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
The mass sell-off of bounty hunters after the end of the ICO leads to a fall in the price of the coin. This has only negative results and is not good for anyone, but overall it is quite common.  Undecided
Activity: 518
May 16, 2018, 01:37:15 PM
I do not panic when the price falls because it is the usual manipulation or correction of the market  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
https://www.cryptocarz.io/
May 16, 2018, 01:35:59 PM
That you mean, after the end of the company's bounty, tokens become cheaper? Then they need a little hold, until those who have finished bounty sell them
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
I try not to panic and always believe in crypto. But I do not always get it. I start to get nervous if the market is falling rapidly.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
As for me I won't panic, crypto currency trading is not for a panic seller, it is for a long time investors, because if one really want to succeed in crypto, he or she should be able to be patient until the capital yield better profit
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
I won't panic, I usually continue to buy some cryptocurrencies when the market falls, and then slowly wait for the market to pick up. Because I know the market for encryption, there will be a rise in the decline.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 16, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
At the moment, I am calm and without panic, before Yes panic was present for every penny, now I am more calm as there is already experience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
Typically, the distribution of tokens for Bounty occurs later than the end of ICO. This is just done to ensure that members of the Bounty do not start selling coins in bulk and drop the price. Usually in the Bounty you need to wait for your tokens a month or two

Yes I agree, all bounty is being distributed after the ICO, mostly it's after 1 month and it also taking some time to be listed in exchange but some are quick. Meaning there was a process. Being in panic mode is not necessary.
Activity: 46
May 16, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
Typically, the distribution of tokens for Bounty occurs later than the end of ICO. This is just done to ensure that members of the Bounty do not start selling coins in bulk and drop the price. Usually in the Bounty you need to wait for your tokens a month or two
Activity: 773
May 16, 2018, 01:10:37 PM
There is no sense in panicking. Just wait until the coin is released to a more reliable and good stock exchange. Then the price for it will grow.
Activity: 411
May 16, 2018, 01:08:40 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I think the tokens acquired by bounty are not as much in comparison with the tokens that the investors get. So it does not really matter when the bounty hunter sells his tokens in a cheap state. And investors certainly will not sell its Token under the ICO price, this is what keeps the token price persisted.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 01:06:51 PM
I used to panic but I don’t now. After all the mistakes I made after getting panic attack I have learnt many things over the course of time and now is the time I don’t usually make this mistake again and again.

I have agreed on one thing now that ups and downs are vital principle of the crypto currency and if you gonna fear when they are going down then we are making mistake by doing so. It’s better to watch out that and don’t loose ourselves into that.
panic sell will make us join sell token or coin that we trade,
and of course we will lose, so my advice we must be careful
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 16, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
Panic is part of the crypto community since cryptocurrency is so volatile and it price always unstable so panic will always be there most especially the newbies in cryptocurrency who does not have good understanding and knowledge about the market. But to us that have relative knowledge of the community we know how the market work and how demands and supply is able to affect the Price and are willing to hold till the right time to sell our tokens.
Activity: 53
May 16, 2018, 12:56:09 PM
Yes I panic sometimes it takes sometime to be confident... But one should have a control on emotions to become winner
Activity: 630
May 16, 2018, 12:49:15 PM
in fact no one should be panicked, usually people sell coins because of a sudden need, and fear that the coin is lost in the market, in terms of it sometimes becomes a little panicked.
Activity: 490
May 16, 2018, 12:43:46 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
When I was younger I really worried about everything in the world including cryptocurrency and ICO
But now I see it is not the end of the world
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:41:24 PM
Usually people will panic.

One potential coin i would say is LCC. It is super under valued now. I know it is a forked coin but it should not be that cheap.

If you dare to take the challenge, it might hits 100x leading it to 1/10 of the pre forked price which is what happened to "most" forked coins

And it is usable too with x10 more volume to LTC only
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
May 16, 2018, 12:32:32 PM
If you are confident in your investments, then why should you panic? You can buy more tokens at a lower price. In this case, you already have a lower average price, and therefore a larger profit on growth.
Among investors are too, a lot of "one-day holders." They simply make big money with very little profit. As large investors had large bonuses and discounts. You think they are selling cheaper prices than on ICO. In fact, this may not be the case, and this price is even slightly higher than in a private pool.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
May 16, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
I used to panic but I don’t now. After all the mistakes I made after getting panic attack I have learnt many things over the course of time and now is the time I don’t usually make this mistake again and again.

I have agreed on one thing now that ups and downs are vital principle of the crypto currency and if you gonna fear when they are going down then we are making mistake by doing so. It’s better to watch out that and don’t loose ourselves into that.
Jump to: