Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 121. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
May 16, 2018, 10:15:15 AM
I never panic. We must always look forward and never think of the past. I don't sell after bounty tokens arrive me. I always wait to doing some research  Smiley

Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
I think the tokens for bonuses are quite small compared to the total number of tokens issued. Therefore, the cheap tokens of the bounty hunters will not affect the price of the token.
Activity: 486
Merit: 110
May 16, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
I agree with the guys above, you do not have to make decisions in this state, this can lead to big losses. Just relax and do your work further!
Merit: 4
May 16, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
i am not but some here much panic and frustrated when market go down they think more about and think must be sold now before its price go more down but they forget its market its routeen when some time value go down its must that its come to top again so dont be panic and patience for peak time its risky.
Activity: 197
May 16, 2018, 10:04:27 AM
I'm tired of panicking over these price hikes. I have experienced it so many times, I realized that the profit goes away from me. But I know it's not the end. This beginning.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
May 16, 2018, 10:02:08 AM
I panic a lot and it has saved me countless number of times. When I discover coins I bought during ico are trading at black market on fork delta i quickly sell at the best price before the coin dumps because other investors like me will likely panic as well. After the coin has dumped to a certain stage, I buy back to get even more tokens at a cheaper price.
Activity: 486
Merit: 110
May 16, 2018, 09:59:54 AM
I think that everyone saw when the price falls after ICO. This is a common situation due to the huge number of inexperienced head hunters, as well as investors who bought on pre-ico. Dont panic, just wait)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 16, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
nope but it's normal if you fell scared because you tend to lose your money somehow but to panic is not a good move when you are trading. Because you end up making not so good decision when you are in this state so i suggest don't do such things in order for you not to lose more. Sometime or maybe all the time the key is to be relax in order for you to think straight ahead and anticipate what is coming, you can do a good TA and other assesment when you are relax remeber that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
It is normal to panic because of that condition.
But, never make this panic to make you stressful. Everything under stressful and panic will not be okay. If that happens, be calm first and think or analyze what to do for next. It is no need to be too panic because it will not help you solve the problems. This is the way to analyze and try to make better further ways.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
May 16, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

As I have seen mostly tokens are distributed to bounty hunters after some time after ICO took place. Which means as most of them sell tokens there is going to be the dip. Not to mention that people who buy into among the first ones, in pre ICO with a lot of bonuses likely sell vast amount of tokens at the beginning of tokens being on exchanges. This patron repeats it self over and over again. But if project has great time with great idea and if they can deliver, then this dumping is only temporary and it is not something you should be concerned about much.
Investors are even beginning to keep some change from their investment to wait for the listing on exchange to be able to buy more from the bounty hunters who really do not know there is a price tag to it from the ICO and all they do is to just dump at the slightest chance they see.

A good project will really not bring in any panic for an investor as long as everything is fundamentally right, so at the end, some are just doing themselves harm by jeopardizing their future position and seeing the coin they have sold at the dip hitting the moon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 07:28:02 AM
I know it's a matter to panic about. But I would suggest you to be patient enough to let the prices rise up high again. Long term investments are always profitable than short term ones.
May 16, 2018, 06:47:00 AM
I do not think that's a problem.
because the principle of investment is waiting and holding.
the number of tokens of investors is much more than the bounty hunter.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:43:49 AM
Of course I will panic and disappointed. Because it is not what I expected. Maybe I will feel a little angry and do not want to invest anymore. But, in my opinion, it was a bad experience and I hope it will not happen again.
Activity: 104
May 16, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
Yes, when I see this, it's the first to be very angry, but we can't change anything. That's why a lot of projects have been dumped after they start to distribute their tokens. I am now very cautious about the ICO project.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 06:38:46 AM
No, it's not a panic but just if you do not sell it right away, the price of the tokens will just fall even more and you can not earn anything, save for a long period of time.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 06:29:26 AM
Everyone is in a hurry to get rid of unreliable tokens. And this turns out most of the ICO. Therefore, it is worth selling them immediately, despite the price. Every second is to profit
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Uhh it's definitely a bad move by the dev to unlock the token while the ico isn't finished yet. It's still okay to distribute it while most investor will be angry but to unlock the token is a really bad move, if the market condition is bad and a lot of people want to save their money, get ready for cheaper token on exchange and they won't collect more money as people buy it at exchange if they want the token.

Actually it is normal that the value of each token are low when it has unlock at the market. Panic selling is the bad strategy as a investor bbecause if you sell your token in a low price your losing your opportunity to gain more profit in your investment. It is better to hold your token and wait the best price in the long run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 06:22:29 AM
If the exchange rate has decreased, certainly the panic will appear for the traders so with this problem the trader must be able to hold the emotions to continue to earn a satisfactory income during do various bounty programs.
Activity: 25
May 16, 2018, 06:21:16 AM
Yes, I have seen this happen a number of times and it is quite frustrating.
I typically hold for a longer time, however, so it doesn't really worry me that much.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
May 16, 2018, 06:19:27 AM
Uhh it's definitely a bad move by the dev to unlock the token while the ico isn't finished yet. It's still okay to distribute it while most investor will be angry but to unlock the token is a really bad move, if the market condition is bad and a lot of people want to save their money, get ready for cheaper token on exchange and they won't collect more money as people buy it at exchange if they want the token.
Jump to: