Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 122. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 16, 2018, 06:16:46 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

After a few months in crypto you'll learn that everything is so volatile that going into panic mode is completely useless. Coin values can go down more than 50% in a day but can also increase double that amount in a single day as well. The best thing is to just hodl until you are satisfied with your profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 06:15:35 AM
The general bounty is issued after ICO. There are few starting transactions before ICO. Unless the project is fraudulent. So ICO still has to verify the authenticity of the project by itself.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
I do not panic because I am just invested little while I am learning how to gain profit through crypto.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
yes it happens and you do not want to panic but it's hard to stop yourself.those who stay calm and do not panic and plan their wallet are becoming winners in this long-running business
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
May 16, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
this has nothing to do with panic!
it is about moving faster than others to win the race against time. everyone knows that as soon as an ICO coin is released and people gain the ability to trade it they will dump it as soon as possible. there has never been an exception to this that i know of, people always dump as the coin is released.
knowing this people don't want to lose the chance to get the best price. so they act faster and sell before others do.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I do not panic because now the price of altcoin is in the recovery period and so we can get a good profit and why I do not panic because I now hold altcoin and by holding I can wait for altcoin prices back stable

Activity: 123
May 16, 2018, 05:44:35 AM
I have not yet any coins stocks, but soon, if giving a chance to have a crypto coins stocks, I will stay a holding strategy for a long term. Because a lots of my friends telling me about the strategy of holding in a long term is a way of earning more profits, and avoid to be one those panic seller.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
There is no point of panicing and selling the coin at a lower price, I guess. Furthermore, when the market goes low, I do nothing.
Buying and selling should be done at normal times, not at crisis.
Activity: 262
May 16, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
I try not to panic and try to still hold it ,, because I do not want to lose just because panic seller. for that I always choose ico to invest let me not lose
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 16, 2018, 05:29:02 AM
If the project involved is a precious one, then i will never panic about bounty tokens because of whales, they come and they grab alot of coins because they know which project will be succesfull, And normally, dumping isnt a big deal, Crypto is made of pump and dump, the interesting part is if the dump is organic or manipulated.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
May 16, 2018, 05:26:40 AM
The panic has not yet come, but there is some excitement, since there are a lot of coins on the wallet, but they can not get to the exchange, and this is annoying.
well man, panic is a part of making decisions.ike if you'd going to panic you will make or create many solutions if you're fear is up to happen. and for me it is little exciting if you got panic because probably, others can take the critic thinking and addenaline rush. its up on us if we are goinf to invest an ICOs coins or not
Activity: 77
May 16, 2018, 05:24:46 AM
I have no panic at all, there may be time to increase the token.
I'm sure the team will work as much as possible to fight for the token price increase.
Activity: 52
May 16, 2018, 05:22:38 AM
The panic has not yet come, but there is some excitement, since there are a lot of coins on the wallet, but they can not get to the exchange, and this is annoying.
Activity: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:21:43 AM
NO this time you should try to buy more altcoins
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
I'm not worried about this, as I'm sure that this sphere will grow in the coming years, very large investments will be in the near future, so I'm sure it will be very promising and you can buy crypto currency boldly!

for us to be brave in making the decision to invest ICO coins, for the old investors, surely they are better able to know about crypto, in every panic and worry for new investors will exist, and I think if we hesitate to invest in ICO, better invest in coins that already have potential in the market, that's if I think.
Activity: 330
May 16, 2018, 05:05:03 AM
I'm not worried about this, as I'm sure that this sphere will grow in the coming years, very large investments will be in the near future, so I'm sure it will be very promising and you can buy crypto currency boldly!
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 05:04:50 AM
No I do not panic because I know that if we were to invest in these digital comers, we would accept confronting opportunities as well as risk, and I was not afraid of any situation. Get out because I've anticipated everything
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 16, 2018, 05:01:22 AM
I haven't heard or seen early distribution of token when the ICO is still on going,as a matter of fact we will wait for another month for final calculation of stakes..but if that possibly happens,yes i will panic because early dumps cause tokens price to fall down, thats useless when when early dumping would happen before Pre sale or ICO ends.
Activity: 65
May 16, 2018, 04:56:39 AM
Bounty tokens only represent small proportion of the total coins, and not every single one of those bounty participants that received bounty tokens sold their assets. It's just not logical that they all would sell it. HAving said that, I believe that only a small proportion of those hunters sold their assets, thus, no reason to panic at all.  they do not represent the bigger portion, only small.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 16, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
It can already be guessed, if after the distribution is complete the price of the token will immediately plummet. It's known that way, but they also still sell it, whereas, with more and more they sell, the price of the token will be further dropped. Do not panic and do not rush to sell token after distribution, hold it first, so the token price to do the development.
Jump to: