Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 124. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
Hi,

is normally, first you have the big invertors, then you have the public, then after all you have the distribution of the tokens, and normally the price goes a little bit down.

Activity: 85
May 16, 2018, 03:40:31 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
will not
Activity: 126
May 16, 2018, 03:35:53 AM
surely everyone will experience panic. But do not worry, low price will not last long, maybe only about a month. Better keep your token
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
May 16, 2018, 03:30:49 AM
If you invest in Ico or participate in the gift then there is no reason to panic if the price for the current moment has dropped below the price I.You have at least 3 to 5 months to see this project demonstrates its vitality and development. during this time the price will recover.If you have a small investment. It is common to be panicked sellers but we have to think many times before you stop with your investment. If you can withhold your emotions into the market then surely, you can earn a lot.
Activity: 141
May 16, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
As far as i know the bounty token will be distributed to the participants after all of investors will have received their tokens and the token has already listed on the exchange site. There is no reason to distributed the bounty token before all of the distribution to the investors will be completed. I never see that

True, I agree with you that most ico projects do token distribution for bounty gifts after they do distribution to investors. But if that happens, I will not panic because sales will continue and fluctuations are common.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
May 16, 2018, 03:25:23 AM
I never panic in that case! The price of the token falls catastrophically when the tokens get bounty hunters. Some of them immediately sell their coins and this has a very bad effect on the course. No need to panic, because after a while the price of a token may increase several times.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 16, 2018, 03:17:10 AM

As I have seen mostly tokens are distributed to bounty hunters after some time after ICO took place. Which means as most of them sell tokens there is going to be the dip. Not to mention that people who buy into among the first ones, in pre ICO with a lot of bonuses likely sell vast amount of tokens at the beginning of tokens being on exchanges. This patron repeats it self over and over again. But if project has great time with great idea and if they can deliver, then this dumping is only temporary and it is not something you should be concerned about much.
I agree with you. Selling of tokens and coins through bounty campaigns by bounty hunters and investors once the token/coin hits the exchange for a low value is nothing new and happens majority of the time when compared to HODLING them since many work hard for quick profits and don't focus too much on the long term prospects at all. Honestly, it is not that easy to HODL when you see so many people selling their coins and tokens so quickly driving down the value, but the HODLERS stand to gain the most if the price goes up in the future. Example: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 03:14:20 AM
in my opinion, it may be the strategy of the developer of an ICO, they deliberately distribute the token so some people become scared and immediately sell their tokens for a low price, it is very difficult to read the strategy of each developer, I would not be afraid of such circumstances.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 03:14:05 AM
According to my experience. Never buy tokens from a campaign which has bounty Wink You never know how many tokens the campaign will distribute and how low the price will drop afterward.
Activity: 124
May 16, 2018, 03:09:54 AM
This is rare and there is no bounty hunters will do that, bounty hunters can't control the market except the day traders (maybe) and most of all is the whales.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 16, 2018, 03:07:01 AM
What we really understand is that etherdelta is a decentralized exchange and that means people trade the coins by themselve and no third party involved.  Therefore most of the tokens and coins are listed there because no control and any body can list your coins without you knowledge of the developers. Therefore for you to actually benefits from your holding you most wait until the company began to list them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 02:58:41 AM
this situation is only temporary, because the potential project will not doubt this, even investors also buy the tokens from the sale of token bounty and they will get a profit when the token price corresponds to the rate of ICO
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 02:52:58 AM
 yeah i do panic sometimes, which is normal i guess lol.hope it will take much more time to me to become more confident, so i won't panic and hold on over my precious cryptocurrency
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 04:14:59 AM
When you choose a ICO you should believe in it. Look carefully at the ICO you intend to join, but do not listen to other people. You will regret not finding out thoroughly and when to see price go below ICO price you will panic sell off.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 04:13:35 AM
a condition that made me panic was that when I saw that the price of the market began to move away from the profits, it had an anxious and emotional effect that I decided to sell my coins, although in the future the value of the coin rose sharply.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 03:57:43 AM
I don't join ICO programs, just waiting for the moment their tokens are listed on exchange sites. I will read their roadmap, white paper and follow their community. If I see this is a good project, I will buy in the deep from panic sellers.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 14, 2018, 03:56:38 AM
Panicking in a market is normal reaction of the traders. Psychology speaking, we are all experiencing panic when it comes in trading industry. I say it is a normal because we have care in our investment specially, if we have small one. It is usual to be a panic seller but we should think many times before we quit with our investment. If we can fight our emotions to the market then definitely, we can earn a lot.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 14, 2018, 03:55:49 AM
I don't care about these guys whom sell token on ETD of FDT it'll not make the price of token which I'm holding decrease, it'll be a good chance for other investors to collect these token with lower price than the price they can get from ICO project Smiley). Let's buy and just wait until these token listed on official exchange, I think those guys whom sold their token on ETD will be regret Smiley)
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

Yeah I guess that is very concerning thing. I saw similar coin like BitGuild, the platform token is called as PLAT which got dumped by many investors itself on the fork delta and thus they have dumped the prices for future trades even lower than what they had promise. This is shamless way of doing the business and it is so stupid that people are actually getting greedy and selling panicky with whatever rates they are getting in the first place. So yeah I dont like the idea of getting such sells at all. Its complete loss for ourselves.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 14, 2018, 03:52:43 AM
First of all, the proportion of the bounty threads is very small.
So that doesn't happen. You're just panicking.
Jump to: