Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 123. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 113
May 16, 2018, 04:53:25 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

The problem is actually with the development team, I would not trade something that would worth lesser in  the initial cost. Initial cost mean it will be the standard value of the coin. Such coin are not worthy to invest in. So why would I buy in an ICO if I could buy better volume once in an exchange. Better look for a better project, I wont waste my time on such coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
Selling away at the lower price than the ICO will commonly make the token price really dropped. This is one of the reasons why some ICos failed to survive. and it is very normal to be panic when the price is dropped before the end of the ICO. Therefore, now, many ICOs will give or distribute the token after the end of the ICO. They are also considering some terms to define which exchange to spread their token. However, whatever happens, never be panic. Be patient and see the chance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 04:37:57 AM
I don't panic now unlike before when I was still a novice to investment. Now before investing I've commited myself to long term investment because I believe that seldom I can achieve higher income in a short period of time. I believe that to achieve huge earnings I should wait longer.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 04:37:49 AM
I think there will be a panic if the ICO have first distributed the token. And then they sell at very low prices. I think the participants of the other investors would be confused as to whether to sell on Etherdelta or remained in detention. And if it remains on hold fearing a coin that will be getting down.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 04:36:01 AM
Why should a panic in this case? of this kind are already often happens within the ICO be it goes up or down. live how the strategies used in the ICO which it has to be determined. hold in the long term also being the best solution that can be used to wait for the price back up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
May 16, 2018, 04:34:02 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
No, Because I will never invest if that project was not trusted. So for me, If I am investor. I am not panic either they want to sell their coins from bounty at the lower price than ICO price. Instead of panic, I will place order buy on etherdelta or the other decentralized exchange to buy their waste material from dumpers.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 04:26:34 AM
Well, i believe a well organized ico with the interest of investors won't release free tokens to bounty hunters when the ico is still going on. That is by the way, as an investors, i would panic seeing the token i bought will hard earned money already selling while ico is stil going on because it is not healthy for the price of the token.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 16, 2018, 04:04:08 AM
Most of the time the reward threads are small, so why should we care?
And I'm a long-term holder, so it doesn't affect me very much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
May 16, 2018, 03:59:49 AM
Big pools or private sell get a big bonus,  sell it on the exchange as a profit.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 03:58:34 AM
I think that the project you are considering may not be very good, because quality projects are usually issued after the ico, then on the exchange, and finally to send money to the bounty participants, and the volume of transactions in Germany is very small, It can only be traded after the team has sent out coins, not before.
Activity: 280
May 16, 2018, 03:57:54 AM

In the crypto industry, the main thing is patience and calmness. If you will panic each time when the price goes wrong in the direction that you need then you will quickly lose all your money.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 03:57:22 AM
If project is interesting I don't care about small fluctuation because I invest for a long period.
Last investment - Welltrado. Will hold it!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 03:56:00 AM
I think the cause is not bounty tokens because I have never found ICOs that distribute bounty tokens before ICO ends. perhaps the cause of that happening is investors who need money or investors who get big discounts on pre-sales because they can take profit from price gap between pre-sale discount and main sales.
Don't panic with it, in ICO investments we must be patient to wait for ICO ends and wait for the team to show its performance
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

Nope, if it really went down to  that kind of price then I would try to wait it out until it gets back to its original price or even more higher. If your project has a good business and future behind it then you shouldn't be afraid about it.
Activity: 125
May 16, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
if I am private, I do not panic at all. I just take money to live and return my coins. I wait for the next big bull if when it happens to sell some and then keep growing the rest. Maybe we will get less profit, but we will not combine our investment to zero because of panic

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
May 16, 2018, 03:48:33 AM
I will not panic, because that is a mistake when investing. We need to fix our buddy's investment strategy to avoid bad ICO projects.
I have invested in bad ICO projects and lost more than $ 4k in 3 months. But now I have a lot of good friends in the field of ICO analysis, they helped me get back quickly. It is important that you have a good relationship.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
May 16, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
IF I BELIEVE IN THE PROJECT, AND THE TEAM IS REALLY ACTIVE AND WORKING TO ACHIEVE THEIR ROADMAP AND ALSO WITH AN ACTIVE AND VIBRANT COMMUNITY I WONT PANIC. BUT THE PROBLEM COMES IN WHEN YOU NOTICE THAT THE TEAM IS NOT ACTIVE AND THERE IS NO NEWS FROM THEM THAT CAN PUSH PRICE UP OR SUSTAIN IT, THEN I PANIC BECAUSE SUCH PROJECT NEVER RECOVERS FROM DUMPS.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 16, 2018, 03:47:16 AM
If you are really investing a great amount of token I think that is really disturbing, but panicking because the prices right now are low and the market is not in good condition is not a good thing to do, but instead of panicking, try to find ways on how to earn and focus on your personal life and things to do from there you will see you are growing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 16, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
Btc price is confusing sometimes. What we really understand is that etherdelta is a decentralized exchange and that means people trade the coins by themselve and no third party involved. So I guess it is normal and usuall if people start panic when something start to change. Therefore most of the tokens and coins are listed there because no control and any body can list your coins without you knowledge of the developers. I guess you cannot blame the people, but you cannot blame the btc either. Therefore for you to actually benefits from your holding you most wait until the company began to list them. I guess I panic sometimes, but I must keep my faith.
Activity: 252
May 16, 2018, 03:44:16 AM
Crypto market, as well as any other market, is for people with strong nerves. Of course, everyone panics.
Jump to: