Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 120. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
At the beginning of the bitcoin price drop, I was quite panicked and disappointed.
But I realize, that has become the dynamics of trading. Selling price can rise or fall at any time.
And I can accept this fact.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
Of course I would panic under such conditions. If I bought noodles for $ 1, and next sell for $ 0.5, I would be very upset. But it's worth noting that if I invest in a project, I expect the coin to grow due to the work of developers, and not through speculation. I still gave them money for investment.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 16, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
No im not. Its only newbee who sell it on fork delta and etherdelta. Its opportunity to buy more and gain more profit from it . Bounty hunter is the one who used to sell their coin immediately at low price on those market. Good investors will always be patience and not panic, cause there will be good things coming at the right time.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
May 16, 2018, 12:15:02 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I won't, ofcourse. That would be their problem in the first place because they are the one who'll lose profit on such act. Holding is a much necessary thing to do as well as being awared on the market volatility. Market dumps are just temporary and as such, recovery is always expected. Like what usually happens, after a month from the release, true traning would start.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
May 16, 2018, 12:04:14 PM
A sense of something to panic? The main patience and best of all it's steel nerves and strong eggs. A panic is usually hamsters.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
May 16, 2018, 12:03:43 PM
I have not panicked for a long time, as for crypto, at one point you can become rich, at another time lose all your investments. This is normal for me. Each investor should have an investment strategy.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

for me, i'm not panic because i did not sell my token right away and my strategy is to hold for a while and wait for the right time to increase before selling it, to make sure of earning a good profit.
Activity: 149
May 16, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
If you Panic in selling your assets there will be a possible that you'll regret if you are an investor you should have faith on what altcoin you choose to invest. Altcoins are don't have fixed value we can't manipulate altcoins price in this is the usual happening in crypto. hold your altcoins or you will regret.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 11:52:48 AM
I never panicked with conditions like this, because for me sold at low prices is normal, and indeed sometimes high token selling price is sometimes low, then when the low price I always sell some of my tokens and partly I hold .. .
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 11:42:06 AM
To be honest, yes, I sometimes very much panicked, because I do not understand what drives the price of bitcoin, I think it is being manipulated completely today, because the price simply does not allow it to grow, it seems that it is held back. But this is only a guess that everyone understands, but can not eliminate.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
May 16, 2018, 11:41:08 AM
I am not a kind of person who panic. I understand that this sphere is risky, market is unstable, thare are lots of scamms, so there happen lots of events that could make you panic. But we should stay calm and patient, at least try Grin
Activity: 85
May 16, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
I'm not worried about this, as I'm sure that this sphere will grow in the coming years, very large investments will be in the near future, so I'm sure it will be very promising and you can buy crypto currency boldly!
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
May 16, 2018, 11:38:44 AM
why should panic ... fair if the price drops when entering the market. there is also a price drop due to the bounty hunter selling their tokens. but I think investors are investing their money for the long term. they do not care how it goes down when the token enters the market.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 16, 2018, 11:38:23 AM
You should never go with your emotions in crypto world. There is no need in panic, just relax and hold and you will not regret. just be patient
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

In my opinion, this is a common situation and most people expect it. Both the investors and the project team know that most bounty hunters are doing this. I personally dislike this approach and prefer to wait.  Smiley
Activity: 29
May 16, 2018, 11:37:18 AM
I panicked only once, when there was news that banks in my country will not work with exchanges. Now that matter is in court.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
May 16, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
No, I don't panic at all because I know that the falling of prices of coins in the market is very normal and usual. I don't panic selling because I will surely lose my coins. Instead of panic selling, I hodl until the value increases high so that I would earn big profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
May 16, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
As an investor, that is pretty alarming. If you are familiar with the airdrops, the tokens get dumps because of massive sell off after receiving the reward. That is why some of those bounties are now setting a month or up to 90 days to release the tokens from an airdrop or bounties to lessen the price dumping. It still depends on an ICO how strong and dedicated their team members are to develop the project. HODL is all about time and patience which is also not a bad idea.
Activity: 224
May 16, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
I am fully agreed with @Teraboy. I also have not seen that the distribution of bounty token before the distribution to the investors. Generally it was not supposed to happen. But if you find any this kind of issue, please share in details.
Activity: 208
May 16, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
so far I do not feel panicked if something like that happens ,, precisely I want to add token that I have to buy tokens that sell cheap.
How about you?
Jump to: