Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 11. (Read 7761 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 04:03:27 PM
Yes i panic sometimes!! But it natural for bounty hunters like us! When the trade market are going dow and down!! Or in big crash!! Thats make me panic  !!
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 05, 2018, 04:01:14 PM
Sometimes I panic. The market is going down and this puts me in a depressed state. But I want to believe that soon everything will change and we will see growth again.
Activity: 152
August 05, 2018, 03:59:35 PM
I have no reason to panic because I know it's only temporarily ahead of the recovery. all will return to normal, we will see it. I suggest you be patient, dont do foolish acts at such times
copper member
Activity: 85
August 05, 2018, 03:57:53 PM
Today I am very worried because bitcoin fell again and broke $ 8,000. This position is very important. If it breaks down for a long time, then there will be more room to fall. This trend is incompatible with the current common market. Too many people are optimistic about the unit. The development of the chain, but the price was falling.
I'll tell you a secret - prepare to fall below $ 6 thousand. Crypto currency is the same sphere as any financial markets and here too there are financial manipulators!
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
panic is the main factor of all erroneous transactions . never panic , you need to stay calm in all situations
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 11:36:04 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Depending on the development of the project, because if the token has a plan it will be released in a large exchange, say top10, maybe a cheap token is an opportunity to buy before the price of the token is pumped.
Activity: 45
August 05, 2018, 11:06:17 AM
Yes, a lot before I invested at the first time I panic but to me everything in this life is a risk even the life we are living is even risk, so it's normal to panic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:58:38 AM
I only joined ico in a few projects, but if launcing to exchange is far from the price of ICO, then I must panic, and for this treatment I discuss this with the bounty manager before selling my tokens
On the other hand the ICO is still the main investment channel but must consider and choose a good project! Over time, there are too many projects that fail or cheat!
I still participate in several projects
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 10:56:18 AM
No i'm not panic because i believe in holding and someday the bitcoin price will rise up again and again so you need to be able to stay calm and when we panic, then we make the wrong decisions .
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 05, 2018, 10:55:51 AM
I'm not panicking, but I'm very annoyed when others begin to moan about the lack of results from working with the crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
August 05, 2018, 10:52:56 AM
I only joined ico in a few projects, but if launcing to exchange is far from the price of ICO, then I must panic, and for this treatment I discuss this with the bounty manager before selling my tokens
Activity: 490
August 05, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
As far as I know, tokens are distributed gradually after ico is finished. Usually the token is distributed to investors after that, to the bounty participants. But if this happens, I will only hold it until the price rises again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
yes of course I'm worried about having an ico coin like that. but it often happens if the first time a coin enters to the exchanger the price will be very low or dumb. ordinary panic, but not panic selling.
every coin have a roadmap, we just wait until the price reaches or exceeds the price of ico.
Activity: 30
August 05, 2018, 10:35:51 AM
Each n every bitcoins i made is mined n  i didnt invest great amount except time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 10:35:20 AM
My portfolio has decreased by more than 70% since January. But I'm not upset, I'm waiting for growth)
Activity: 182
August 05, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

when you follow an ico you must fully trust the ico, be careful when choosing ico that you follow, don't listen to others, believe in the research you are doing. if you trust ico then when the price decreases you won't panic.
Activity: 103
August 05, 2018, 02:09:30 AM
Yes, I am very worried and panic . and I make mistakes after which I very much regret that I could not wait
Activity: 310
August 05, 2018, 02:05:26 AM
Before I invest altcoins, the most important thing is to understand in detail that everything is risky, so I will be patient when the price drops, and the most important thing is of course not to panic when many people sell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
August 05, 2018, 01:47:42 AM
When I invest in some kind of ICO, I'm ready to freeze this money for a few months, so I'm not upset when the stock price falls right after launch.
Activity: 85
August 05, 2018, 01:30:11 AM
many mistakes are made precisely because of panic, no need to panic . you need to be able to stay calm
Pages:
Jump to: