Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 12. (Read 7761 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 05, 2018, 01:25:48 AM
When there is a sudden changes in the market price value of coins whether bearish or bullish season I will just observe the market ,O will not panic of what is happenning in the market , because ,it is just a cycle of time , this time is low ,then this time is high , just enter to the time if you are in bad need ,especually financies.But I do not panic.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 01:16:00 AM
I sincerely think and trust that getting passionate amid such circumstances is typical for each person. The most critical thing for me is the means by which you deal with your feelings amid such circumstances whether you yield to it or control it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:05:30 AM
attention please gcoffie7 account holder is george coffee. this account hacked by famous Hacker Virtacoin admin RAJENDRA SINGH RATNU FROM MUMBAI INDIA.DO NOT TRUST GCOFFEE POSTS BECAUSE IT IS POSTED BY RAJENDRA SINGH RATNU A BULLSHIT MOTHER FUCKER LICENTIOUS PERSON.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 09:53:02 PM
Panic for everyone who plans to invest some cryptos for a short period of time but panic is unnecessary for the person who plans and consciously divides of money his investment for long term.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 09:24:46 PM
No I don't panic at all. Panicking only lead you to wrong decisions resulting to regrets and failure in the end. When things goes bad I never panic, instead I stay calm and wait first before making any decisions. Market price always move and it will always happen so instead of panic selling when price declines why not wait and see first before making decisions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 09:19:41 PM
Panic will not lead you to nothing good. When we panic, then we make the wrong decisions .
yes right, when market goes down and you panic then sell all your coins thats just make you lost money, keep calm when market down dont panic you still have the coins, and you can hold it till the prices increase again
Activity: 30
August 04, 2018, 09:17:48 PM
I am not panicing because the red of the market today will green tomorrow so its time to buy and hold on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 09:07:08 PM
I never panic at the declining market prices, because all the prices of bitcoin depend on the price of butcoin, if we have long invested we will never panic because it is not our fortune.
Activity: 75
August 04, 2018, 08:55:50 PM
Panic will not lead you to nothing good. When we panic, then we make the wrong decisions .
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 04, 2018, 07:53:51 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I do not panic, because the allocation of bounties is very little so if all the bounty hunters who have sold the coin there will be no one who can sell the coin price cheaply and instead I believe the price will increase.
Activity: 119
August 04, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
The best solution for any of us is patience and the ability to wait as long as necessary . I don't think that panic is going to help in this situation .
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 04, 2018, 06:49:41 PM
A lot of people are panicking also if they the token dumo the price can cause more dumping because they sell their token even they did not back their capital. Relax and be patient is always need to see the result and get more profit.
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 06:47:52 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Yes, of course I do, from time to time. more than that I panic right now, because my portfolio is goind down day by day, I was having aroun $2,000 and it appears that in few days it will reach less than $1,000.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:46:16 PM
of course it will panic, it's not ideal and only damages coin prices. besides that it will make investors afraid and do not want to invest there. the token should be distributed after ICO sales are finished and coin has been released on the market. it will be good. and make prices rise. especially if you wait for the price at the pump, then the token is distributed.
Activity: 209
August 04, 2018, 06:35:52 PM
I will never panic seeing the token I hold been sell at the price lower than ico because before any investment Iade I always remember that I need to invest the money I can afford to loose so I don't have any reason to panic
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
August 04, 2018, 06:28:40 PM
I think everyone panics when the market always goes down. It’s contagious. But still, the key is making reasonable decisions and try to calm yourself down even if you get panicked so much. In crypto market ups and downs are normal thing and we all should accept that.
Activity: 34
August 04, 2018, 06:22:17 PM
Admittedly, when I was a newbie I'd panic in situations like this but not anymore. I could get sad by the slow movement but no panics.
copper member
Activity: 546
August 04, 2018, 06:13:39 PM
I think one of those that temporary spoil the market situation are the bounty hunters, they dump at a very ridiculous price way below the ICO price, this goes a long way to affect the token price in the long run and it take a long while before it can recover soon the best thing for investor to do is to wait and allow the boys in nty hunters sell first before deciding to sell so as not to lose.
Activity: 73
August 04, 2018, 06:06:59 PM
it should be understood that if you invest in ICO or participate in the bounty then there is no reason for panic if the price for the current moment has fallen below the price of the ICO. We have at least 6 months to see the project show its vitality and development. during this time the price will recover. Perhaps we will get less profit, but we will not merge our investments into zero on a panic

This is exactly so. Investing in ICOs today will not grant you the profit today. The project is now coming to be vitalized and put in place. After the initiation of the project there that we start to profit from our investment. I have named ICOs investment as invest for you future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 04, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

exactly it can be said to be sorry times when I saw the token that I sold was lower than expected but it was already a risk in the crypto world
Pages:
Jump to: