Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 14. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the only ALTS that will be able to bypass bitcoin is ethereum. If ever bitcoin will be replaced I think it is the ETH, knowing the reliability of this coin it will surely be competitive.
Activity: 67
I have been seeing the bitcoin's prices steady and steady. But due to the mineral expenditure incurred on this day, big businesses are now sending their funds to alts. Taking advantage of the low fee. Creating a whole new economy in the trends of Ultconne Markets Will it benefit?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
altcoin do have big chance to overcome bitcoin. bitcoin is too high and there will a big correction for it. i believe after this pass and bitcoin not going on correction and not a good investment anymore altcoin will be the best option to invest cause there is diversity and have a real project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Bitcoin was originally launched as an Internet payment service provider using block chain technology. Judging from the current transaction costs, I don't think people will at least like to trade in bitcoins.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Bitcoin is good in some parts and bad in others.
altcoin can be better than bitcoin in somethings. as general bitcoin will win and alts have chances against Bitcoins

Why do we try to compare bitcoin to alts. We should finally learn that is a big family and we don't have to make them fight against each other. So I don't see the situation like "alts have chance against bitcoin", I see the situation like "alts have their chance independently" . Of course we are talking about alts that might have potential.

I agree with you mate why they are making competition about bitcoin and altcoins they are same crypto currency, the advantage of bitcoin is it is the first crypto coin and the the pioneer  of all crypto currency that's why bitcoin is much popular and high demand in the market,and it is depends on you how to handle and to get benefits with these coins.
Activity: 1
The only alts can against Bitcoin is Etherum because it's the most potiental alts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

I do, and I think they really have a very good chance against bitcoin if these continue plus bitcoin's growth has somehow slowed down its pace from its growth compared to its previous growth rate or maybe its just having a correction from its previous growth spurt. But altcoins today are doing great and investors are now flocking but then again it would take a very long time before altcoins actually goes on par with bitcoin.
Activity: 210
The price of the bitcoin very difficult in prediction now, seems not much price bitcoin on the rise in this year if this continues, i think altcoin will have the opportunity to compete with bitcoin especially ETH showed a pretty good performance.
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
It is very hard to predict. But there is nothing impossible if altcoin will follow any success of btc.
Let's see what will be. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 336
I don't believe that there altcoins right now which are able to threat the domination of BTC. This, however, does not exclude the possibility of another alt, say litecoin, to be used as payment instead of BTC in daily micro-transactions.

This is what's likely to happen. Bitcoin's use case as a means of transacting is being far out performed by so many others. People will use something else rather than pay those high fees. The market will decide...
Activity: 38
I don't believe that there altcoins right now which are able to threat the domination of BTC. This, however, does not exclude the possibility of another alt, say litecoin, to be used as payment instead of BTC in daily micro-transactions.
Activity: 28
Yes it have because it run by doing that so we can have more good by more digital currency
Activity: 71
The alts have their places on the market, the only problem is that we attend either a run of alts or bitcoin but never both at the same time, it is tiring ...
Activity: 16
All the other altcoins are losing value expect for ETH now. Litecoin is still the dobble ganger of BTC and always will be seen as just an after thought.
Activity: 434

I really like alt coins too and I expecting that alt can grow more in the coming years. Many have already invested in alt coins but we couldn't change that bitcoin would not likely be replaced on top because it is still more popular. What I fear is that alt coin would also become expensive.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Actually, there are a lot of potential alts that is better than Bitcoin. In everyday people are getting smarter. So it is not impossible that there will come a time that alts will be better than Bitcoin. But I still believe that Bitcoin is the king of all.

Yes, the simple example is if we compare between bitcoin and ethereum, in terms of speed, cost, and security of course Ethereum is better than bitcoin. this is what makes the developers work hard to make better coins than bitcoin.
Why do you not use Ripple instead of Ethereum for transfer money?
In the fact, Ethereum network is lower than Ripple network for transfer money and payment.
It has more than 30,000 transaction hash unconfirmed and made the fees also higher than normal.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
Actually, there are a lot of potential alts that is better than Bitcoin. In everyday people are getting smarter. So it is not impossible that there will come a time that alts will be better than Bitcoin. But I still believe that Bitcoin is the king of all.

Yes, the simple example is if we compare between bitcoin and ethereum, in terms of speed, cost, and security of course Ethereum is better than bitcoin. this is what makes the developers work hard to make better coins than bitcoin.
Activity: 121
It's surely possible, but you cannot know for sure.
Activity: 29
I only see Ripple as the biggest threat to Bitcoin right now. Aside from that, not even the top 10 alt coins will be able to surpass Bitcoin in value and price.

Do you really believe on Ripple? A centralized currency being managed by banks, coins are premined, almost 60% of the coins being owned by the bank?
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
Pages:
Jump to: