Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell 100% of your holdings when in profit or hodl? - page 13. (Read 2148 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
when I have achieved the desired profit, I immediately sell it 100%. because bitcoin continues to fluctuate and the price may go down quite large. to reduce the risk of prices falling back, when the moment has reached profit, I immediately sell everything.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
I can hold the projects I really believe in. And of course Bitcoin is the king of the coins. Where he goes the market follows. So, projects like BTC, ETH, EOS I can hold long term. Some smaller projects I can sell even all the coins after enough profit.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Lets take the following example. You buy BTC at 6k and it goes up to 8K. Do you sell 100% of it or do you sell 75% and keep 25% in BTC.

What are your opinions / tactics?
For me i just sell some and hodl the others, ill just sell what i need, because i know that all token has it's future.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
Lets take the following example. You buy BTC at 6k and it goes up to 8K. Do you sell 100% of it or do you sell 75% and keep 25% in BTC.

I do sell if i have that profit then buy back again when the price of it was falling thats the basic in trading buy low sell high but it depends on what will you do of you believe the coin will fall down then sell 100% then buy back again that is the only thing you can do to be keen observer when it comes to market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
You know, this December i was still holding all my crypto and regret about this after, really regret. I think a lot of people did like me. So this time i even dont know which model to choose. I guess that when i decide its enough i will sale everything and will wait for the deep
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think if I am holding I will target the profits earned and before reaching the target I will not sell it, but if I reach the target I want I will sell it 100%. and will buy again when the price drops again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I sell every bits of my token once it pumps on exchanges
Every pump in the market is an opportunity to sell your tokens for bitcoin

And every dump is an opportunity to pack a lot too
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

It depends whether your ideal market price to sell is still realistic or not. Given that the market value of Bitcoin for an instance is expected to increase more than that, holding would be more essential. But if you are aiming for a price of 59k usd before selling, that would be dellusional.
Activity: 336
If I were you, when the BTC rate increased from $ 6,000 to $ 8,000 in a short period of time, I would only sell 50% of the BTC. Keeping the remaining 50% or more is the best thing to do because of the high possibility that the BTC rate will continue to increase if you sell the entire amount of BTC you will regret it!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Well, I generally keep investing the profits I get, I have been doing that for the last months, so I have not enjoyed any profits for now, I think bitcoin is the best investment one could do at the moment when there are simply too many options.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
One can never know how far these coins can go sometimes, when the value is high and you are making profits, there is always the desire to sell and sell,but don't be too greedy when it comes to these coins, take it slowly and hold some back for the future might just be as promising but with. Better returns
Activity: 123
In this case, I will not sell my crypt, but I will keep it until the profit is at least 5000%. Invest in the crypto currency to make a little pointless.
Activity: 131
no I do not sell and keep holding my coins until they reach the maximum price while rising in price.
Activity: 168
For me 2k is a whole lost of money, so I will take profit buy selling the 100% then I will use the proceedings to invest in another, then i will use some part of the money and put a buy order at a lower price
Activity: 360
Merit: 100

There are two ways to get profit , long term and short term benefits , if you have time to monitor market fluctuations then you choose sell when you have profit even not much , then you buy again when the price down. That is what I am doing.
Activity: 490
In such circumstances I will use the profit gained on the initial investment for another alternative currency that is high in value so that if the first fails or goes down, I can rely on the new coins.
Activity: 166
My strategy has always been to sell 80% and hodl the rest 20% most especially if it is a good Project.
Activity: 199
it all depends on the market situation. if bitcoin continues to grow, I will not sell it. and I will wait for the maximum price.
Activity: 336
I will sell 80 percent of the bitcoin because I'm here to make profit and hodl the rest 20 percent perhaps there still going to be an upsurge in price just to make much more profit
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I used to sell a chunk, but that was when I was a newbie. If market goes 5x now as it did in the winter, I would sell 100% without a blink of the eye. Knowledge comes with experience, I guess. Don't fall in love with your coins. You are here to make money.
Exception would be if you expect a specific coin to make a big surge between the market top and the correction.
Pages:
Jump to: