Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 41. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 01:16:33 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
im not always sell right after i get tokens and they are unlocked, my strategy depends on coin, blockchain coins can be holded, other i sell almost after tokens unlocked and listid on exhanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 08, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I never sell coins bought by ICO, which is twice as expensive as the purchase price. The meaning of risk and buy at ICO if you sell at the same price as you bought it?
Activity: 110
May 08, 2018, 01:11:17 PM
The projects I choose are very optimistic about myself. I will choose to wait for some time to see if prices can rise and make me more profitable. I will wait for a while. After all, before I choose to participate in the bounty event, I will make some understanding of the project.
Activity: 80
May 08, 2018, 01:05:39 PM
If you think that the token you are holding is a very potential token, then you should continue to hold it and wait for it to rise in price, if not I think you should choose to sell it.
Activity: 100
May 08, 2018, 01:02:40 PM
It depends on the situation. If you have the coins and by chance needed money you should sell it right away but if have somen coins to spare try to wait for it to raise it's value. It's risky if you wait because of the unstable market but if it comes to your favor all your wait will be worth it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 12:58:23 PM
I'm a bounty hunter and I have a lot of tokens. But I sell only when not sure about the project or when I need money
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 12:53:57 PM
Usually I wait for the perfect timing to sell my bounty. Since it is considered as free and I didn't put any amount of money, I hold it until the coin will build a good value and that is the time  I sell my bounty tokens.
Activity: 155
May 08, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
People panic when things get worse. Some investors don't understand and accept the risk. In any endeavor, there is always a risk and that is normal. We need to learn and to know what we are engaged in. Cypto currency, does not give you a 100% bounty that is why there is a risk. The value is fluctuating and we need to understand the graph. This business is not a gamble, if we just learn how to calculate, observe and search then we could understand. Selling is not bad if this is the only way to save your ass from the dump pit but patience is a must and being positive.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
May 08, 2018, 12:48:14 PM
waiting until the end of the year to arrive: D
because I'm sure the price will go up.
just be patient and keep updated information about the coins that I save

For me i think it depends upon the situation if that time i really need money so i will trade my token directly,but before i start working in this bounty campaign i already plan if i can get my token i will hold it in a long term,we don't know when its price go higher all we need to do is just be wise and always have patience in our self whatever the outcome is.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
It depends to the situation of a person, because some person are selling right away because they needed it, but for me i will still wait the right time before i will sell, so i can get profit.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

In my opinion, it is more reasonable to wait for a while and if the project you choose is really good, it is worthwhile to wait and then sell. I personally almost never sell right away.  Smiley Smiley
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
May 08, 2018, 12:38:41 PM
sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

This is seriously based on the project itself.    I dont know if its the majority of startups where the value shown might be highest at the ICO point and it never forfills its potential.  Thats a cynical point of view but also possible.

It also depends where you will take the value you first received and if you know of a better place to hold that capital in order that it might appreciate to a greater extent.   So this is the classic Tide change between BTC the biggest longest blockchain and all the diverse alternatives out there.   

I think many recognise the highest growth comes from the smallest projects and most unknown names.  This is where you come in, the little guy who can understand the smallest dynamic might build into great value.  Your judgement could be very important and rewarding.  I would even say as far as its best to always hold on and hope its a big gainer.   It is possible your one big gain on a project no one knew could outweigh all the little losses from projects not as big or even went to zero.

Crypto is a massive growth area, I would not recommend pessimism as the best attitude for long term gains by proof of past and I think also there is more to gain in future.  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 12:29:52 PM
waiting until the end of the year to arrive: D
because I'm sure the price will go up.
just be patient and keep updated information about the coins that I save
Activity: 252
May 08, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

This will depends on personal preference, for me will be case by case basis if i find that this coin have the potential to go higher i will hold it for awhile first before i start to sell it.
How do i guage the potential?
Normally i will read up the info like the white paper and guage it based on my gut feeling whether does it have the potential anot.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
May 08, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
Depends on the potential of the token received. If the token received have a high potential, unique and can be used by people in the future with active dev team I am hodling it and even bought more. But if the token received have less potential of success I immediately sel it and bought other good token.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
May 08, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
Whenever I got my bounty reward, I usually wait rather than selling it right away. I don't want to be one of the dumpers and I hold my coins as much as I don't need it yet because I know that there is a perfect time to sell the coin I am hodling.
Activity: 140
May 08, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
I will always wait until the price is right and we can get a lot of benefit from it, because if you sell it at the lowest price you will be lost everything, and I think its useless, your work at bounty maybe not worth it if you sell it at the wrong price, we need to be patience about it, and HODL
Activity: 173
May 08, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
It depends how the market condition at that time, if if the market conditions are green then it is good to sell it. But if you are in the red be patient and wait for the right time.
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
No, I do not sell coins at once.  I wait for several months and when the price starts to grow, I sell to get more profit.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
each has its own strategy, for example, I wait for plus 100-150% of interest and sell some tokens, the rest after another 100%
Pages:
Jump to: