Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 41. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Yes, I believe in the crypto currency. Firstly, this is not a bad investment, secondly it is a good income and in the third is our future.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
When I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. Because the bounty is an additional work for me. With bounty I get extra money and that is very good for me. So I will continue to believe in the bounty even though there are now many bounties that don't pay.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Doing bounties and cryptocurrency is not just a pure work.
you need to have the knowledge and capability to filter those scam ICO and real ones.
If you will not do this you might end up nothing and just working without any payment from SCAM ICO.
I feel that doing certain bounties would make the transactions of most altcoins get more of an increase since there is a lot of additional money in it.
Activity: 238
As the bounty hunters we all are passing some difficult period of time now. Even how hard we tried the reward amount that we can get is very low. Other main issue is scam. It is very hard to avoid scams. The only thing that happens is wasting our time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Doing bounties and cryptocurrency is not just a pure work.
you need to have the knowledge and capability to filter those scam ICO and real ones.
If you will not do this you might end up nothing and just working without any payment from SCAM ICO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Bounties are getting less and less profitable this is simple because the market is relatively small.
The huge boom of cryptos did make a lot of people go in to crypto currencies including bounty hunters,  bounty hunters are getting more but the projects are getting the same and the money coming in is less so bounty hunting is getting less and less profitable.
Activity: 182
I am a bounty hunter. I make money except the ICO that I have marketing. I like this job because it makes me feel interesting and interesting. I learned a lot from the ICO checkout, how it works, how to do it, and so on. And I trust the projects I'm working on. Because I have been checking those projects very carefully.
Activity: 75
I still continue to believe in bounties and cryptocurrency because there are still good bounty campaigns. In cryptocurrency many have also helped and earned a great deal of trading.
copper member
Activity: 266
At cryptocurrency i do not doubt, but so slowly at bounties.
So far i have not gotten a single token, although i have participated in various bounties.
Slowly i start to doubt that everything is really worth it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Sure, but mostly in technology and what it's bringing us, the bounties I see as something additional, that I do to get extra tokens in some project that interests me, so I try first before deciding to invest, and I really believe that the cryptos are the future and are here to stay.
[/quote]
Activity: 434
Companies with bonuses, this is the most important thing for me. If you work in good faith, the reward will justify all your efforts.
Activity: 224
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
I always believe in bounties even though there are so many scams. Don't just join bounties without reading the whitepaper, checking the team if they are active and also their partnership with because it has a huge potential on crowdfunding.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Of course, I still believe Crypto and keep it in my wallet. I have many reasons to stay here.
As we know, today, many companies already accepted crypto as a payment method. This condition is very good for the growth of crypto market.
So, I will choose Crypto for investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Short and clear. I believe in cryptocurrencies and everything connected with them. But I agree that due to the large number of Scam projects bounty companies have become almost ineffective. Probably for this reason, many people are disappointed in the generosity and cryptocurrency in General. And there of course everyone can have their own reason. Who knows?
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
Yes I still believe in bounty and cryptocurrency, because paved the way for big earnings in bounty free. Cryptocurrency is a currency that can be easily used anywhere and can be used for more profit.
I agree with you cause i am a believer too! I never lost hope here no matter how bad it gets since all here are temporary so drawbacks are temporary too. It will recover even more.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
yes, of course I still strongly believe in bounties and cryptocurrency because by joining bounty I can get tokens without having to make an investment and I can sell them at a very expensive price so I get many benefits
Activity: 319
Yes, I still believe that it is absolutely possible to earn profits from bounties; cryptocurrency is absolutely solid as well, no reasons for disbelief at the moment.
Activity: 420
Of course I do! And many of us here as well. I don't see any reason for saying that the crypto field is dying. Just look at all the graphs taking not the last couple of months, but the last years, and you will realize how much development really has happened.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
of course, I believe because you can get some token or coin just by doing some social media work, like post liking and sharing. and I think bounty campaign is a great way to earn cryptocurrency for newcomers.
Activity: 420
of course I believe in cryptocurrency and bounty companies!!!!and get a hon and not a big income but)))the future of cryptocurrency!!
Pages:
Jump to: