Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 42. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Yes I do believe in crypto currencies and bounties and I believe that bounty will continue to exist as long as there is crypto currencies
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Yes absolutely. I still really believe in crypto. Moreover, now we can find out many more ideas and coming from the ICO projects with their new technology that they offer. The bounties are also easy ways to earn the tokens although we must be careful and smart in choosing the bounty. Make yourself educated and you are then good to go
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
This question is neither 1 nor 2 years old.This is a fairly good technology, and it's better to do without exponential growth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I just do bounty campaigns in my free time to get an extra income. However, my friends are spend full time for it and it give them a good income that have improve their life a lot. The price is very low now so it's a bit difficult to earn money from bounties, however bounties are still worth to join.
Activity: 322
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
I still believe in the crypto currency. I believe that this market will not disappear. It is just beginning its development, and it takes a little time for the society to be ready to accept it
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
well we need to believe that it will grow up becuase all of us here bounty and crypto help us provides all of our needs and problems.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I once experienced a failure and it caused me to lose money. However, this does not make me surrender but that gives me the spirit to continue working on crypto. And obtain a very pleasant result. Krypto place of business that could generate a lot of profit by investing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I have fully believed on bounties as I am getting handsome income from them for last 6 months and I know the potential of growth in this market. There was no buyer of bitcoin when it was launched but it is now king of this market and it gives unexpected returns in last five years.
Activity: 468
of course I still strongly believe in bounties and cryptocurrency, how not, bounties and cryptocurrency give me a lot of profits, I can get money, pay school fees and traveling. Hopefully the bounty will last a long time until it maybe give me a house.
Activity: 24
In my opinion, bonuses are always e-commerce for anyone wanting to do part-time work. It gives us a decent income
Activity: 560
It really depends on your bounties where I'm earning you money or I do not have long bounty campaigns and I'm making money.
Activity: 182
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Even though there are so many negative speculations about bounties and cryptocurrency but still i continue to participate in bounty programs and investing in altcoins because i do believe that this is the better way to earn big profit instantly.
Activity: 674
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency I earn more profits from bounties some of the people they don't believe in a blockchain because they're not willing to learn and to earn.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
Of course yes I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. Still, now I earn some profits from bounties. And yes there is a lot of people move out from Cryptocurrency because of losing money. If you have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency then I think you don't lose your money. So before investing you have to learn about crypto. And before joining bounties you need to do good research to find them. Remember that if you have no experience, you will lose money.
Activity: 364
Yes I still believe in bounty and cryptocurrency, because paved the way for big earnings in bounty free. Cryptocurrency is a currency that can be easily used anywhere and can be used for more profit.
Activity: 168
I think while the currency will bring me profit and pleasure in convenience. I will always believe in it. Crypto currency is not simple in itself. But colossally simplifies many vital things. And yet it yields income.
Activity: 224
Bounty earnings or participating is not a guarantee to making an income nor making a living of it. Believe bounty at your own risk  because there is no guarantee whatsoever that you will earn. And if you earn enjoy your loot but if it goes other way,  take it in your stride!
Activity: 672
Still I'm keeping hopes about the bounty campaigns. I always regret about not joining the bounty campaigns last year. Last year was so profitable for hunters.
I'm afraid that not everyone is lucky as you think I have a whole list of projects that have deceived bounty hunters and investors, I think that this year there are far fewer scams of projects compared to last year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Of course, I'm sure and optimistic that the future of bounties and cryptocurrencies will be bright, this is because crypto is gaining popularity despite the many haters who pay the media to contain the negative about crypto.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
of course i'am still believe for bounty, because bounty , i can survive without work in real life  Grin. carefully for choose project
The bounty program gives additional earnings, and the opportunity to become the owner of the crypto currency of defined projects, but to consider it as the main earnings is not correct.
Pages:
Jump to: