Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 43. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes i believe bounties and cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of legit bounties out there you will just need to find them by studying their ICO especially their project and goals, i joined beatrix bounty their project is about electricity by making it not harmful to our nature. And Cryptocurrecy its nature was going up and down it is all natural about the price.
Activity: 252
of course i'am still believe for bounty, because bounty , i can survive without work in real life  Grin. carefully for choose project
Activity: 94
If you are an investor, choose altcoin with a sharp price drop and set a target of 1-3% for safety
If you are a bounty hunter, choose an ICO project carefully or you will be wasting your time.
Activity: 182
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I think social media bounties will fade away as the bounty market will get over saturated with bounty participants. However, bug bounties will last a long time as it requires technical programming skills to be a bug bounty hunter.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Why not if it brings me profit? Futhermore in long term crypto will change the world, so it will not only a breakthrough for mankind,but also early adopters can become millionaires
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I myself witness how to earn a profit in cryptocurrency by doing bounties you just have to look for legit one bounty or ICO project since there are so many fraud or scam project are going around
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I think that the period of failures and small incomes will end like the bearish trend, the market is cyclical and on the growth cycle there was very good income from the ICO. I think that the growth cycle will one day return.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Truly despite everything I put stock in Bounties and Cryptocurrency because cryptographic forms of money has change individuals and made a few people reach, If I don't have confidence in digital currencies or bounties, I don't figure I will see this post or have any motivation to remark here or even be in this discussion. Indeed I trust in it so much that I give it my opportunity. The market may look debilitating however the good thing is that crypto is here for good and to stay Therefore I put stock in bounties and digital money.
Activity: 30
Still I'm keeping hopes about the bounty campaigns. I always regret about not joining the bounty campaigns last year. Last year was so profitable for hunters.
Activity: 168
You know, we all used to believe in what makes sense and profit. Yes, it gives a crypto currency. But a great feature in it, as for me. This is what virtual, protected currency is our future. And the more we get into this. The easier it will be for us in time.
Activity: 294
At the moment i still believe in both things.
Although it is not always easy, i hope everything will develop well in the future.
So i go ahead and join bounties and buy crypto.
Activity: 154
If we take into account the bounty of the company...then they become more and more and more difficult to choose a decent... But I still believe in bounty, and participate in them...you can still make good money on them.But in airdrop I lost faith.
Activity: 518
I always believe in crypto future. These types of things happen in all other markets too, but I admit this market is really more volatile and unexceptional than any other market.
Activity: 378
Yeh, I think that we will see very fast growth. Now there is a manipulation with bitcoin. It will become 20.000$ soon!
Activity: 96
The popularity cryptocurrency is gaining is gaining overtime is one of the many reasons o e should believe in cryptocurrency , as time goes by, more and more people are embracing the coins, even though the current situation isn't as friendly, the market will straighten with time and the Cryptocurrency value regained
Activity: 75
up to now, I still believe. because until now I still survive here. I am confident that I can be successful here and can get the wealth as I expected. As long as I do not despair, and continue to fight.
My belief is now getting more and more stronger on crypto currencies and the reason is that as time pass crypto currencies are becoming more popular. I hope that in future we will see that crypto currencies will be the main currencies for the people to use in their daily life.
Activity: 117
Of course yes, I believe in bounties and cryptocurrency, there is still much more person like me that have believe in it cause their still got income or profit from it. Because cryptocurrency will remain in the future and even bounties too. 
Activity: 216
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
I think those who remain standing in cryptocurrencies are people who have patience and dare to take risks. To be honest I have failed here, either in participating in a bounty program or holding an altcoin. But I believe that luck will come to me, so I will still stand here.
Activity: 378
 I am bounty hunter, and doing more than 40 Bountys at this time. Yes i am  believe in crypto currency and Bountys. i am earning good amount from bounty hunting. There are many good projects are coming. So you can do your own research and find out some good Bountys for yourself.
Activity: 24
Yes, although I have lost a lot. But I still believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. I hope that cryptocurrencies will change people.
Pages:
Jump to: