Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 44. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I still strongly believe in bounty campaigns and crypto currencies. When I no longer trust crypto currencies, I can't possibly join a bounty campaign. Until now I still survive and struggle to become a bounty campaign hunter. I still rely on getting profit from the bounty campaign. Until now I joined the bounty campaign, I felt that I got pretty good results so I still believed in bounty campaigns and crypto currencies. Indeed not all crypto currencies and bounty campaigns are profitable because of the many frauds from the ICO. Therefore, we need to choose a bounty campaign and crypto currency that truly has the potential to provide benefits and opportunities for success for the future.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
As for me, whenever I want to participate in any ico I do a lot of research and make sure its legit. So If you're interested to join bounties just research carefully on what legit ICOs to join and keep away from scam ICOs.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
If I don’t believe in cryptocurrencies or bounties, I don’t think I will see this post or have any reason to comment here or even be in this forum. Yes I believe in it so much that I give it my time. The market may look discouraging but the good thing is that crypto is here for good and to stay. What of the time when there was no much reward for hunters and investors? When some of us knew about crypto or bounty, if the platform paid you just $2 dollars for blogs or any other campaign, it was a big form of acceptance but the story is not the same today. The value and pattern of acceptance and reward is favourable. Lets see the good side.
Activity: 84
Cryptocurrency is that the place wherever we are able to get information, expertise and additional cash and will be are one in all an area for United States of America to realize in monetary success within the future. we've to believe it as a result of we'll ne'er get most results if we tend to don't believe it. But bounties i still believe in bounty just that fake bounty is dominating now.
Activity: 456
Yes, I do. However, I am not that enthusiastic like I used to be because many bounty payments are either very low or no payment at all. Very few of them are able to achieve their ICO targets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Am in doubt of bounties now because most of this developer creating new projects right now are just cheater that prefer to use the bounty hunter and dump but i still have more believe on crypto currency because regulations coming soon to help clean all the mess.
Activity: 294
I believe fully in cryptocurrency as I believe very much in the blockchain technology and also, I also believe that Cryptocurrency would make me rich as this technology is still very much early.
Activity: 420
Today many ICO cant collect soft cap's but it because downtrend.
When price of cryptos rise all going back to their old state, and bounties give good earnings
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I still have faith in a few projects that are utilizing bounties.  I've already made a little bit of money from them so I still believe they're a good free way to gain tokens of projects you believe in.
Activity: 135
I don't know which bounty campaigns you join that isn't providing you anything. Maybe you join wrong ones because for for I know, bounty campaigns are still paying and crypto is still running.
Activity: 70
Yes of course, I believe that the both crpyotocurrency and bounty will yield to something great for me
Activity: 205
I also do not have a big result, but I do not throw cryptography, I still hope that the situation will improve, and for me there will be worthy projects.
yes , I still believe in cryptocurrency. And still believe in bounties. But I believe in bounties less than cryptocurrency already.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
Of course I believe. This is a good way to earn and have some income. Therefore, I continue to participate in the bounty and I hope that the course will rise and it will not be meaningless
Activity: 109
I always do and will always do. I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future money that is why im here. I know that the government are passing a lot of regulations regarding crypto but im willing to wait until they realize what crypto is really doing in this world.
Of course I do, and I think a lot of people believe in cryptocurrency, on the account of bounty then Yes you should try, as they say you will not try to find out
Activity: 279
I still believe in bonuses and electronic money. If you choose the right ICO then you will get the right amount of you. Electronic money will thrive and dominate all currency markets. I believe in 1-2 years more electronic money will be integrated.
Activity: 280
Even though my information is proscribed and that i have skilled massive losses once do commerce, i still believe that Cryptocurrency can survive even there is numerous rejections from numerous parties as a result of I actually have felt the results. Cryptocurrency is that the place wherever we are able to get information, expertise and additional cash and will be are one in all an area for United States of America to realize in monetary success within the future. we've to believe it as a result of we'll ne'er get most results if we tend to don't believe it.
copper member
Activity: 378
ofcourse the crypto market is in the very initial stage and its blockchain technology will provide solution to many globalised problem.it also provide huge scope for people to earn through crypto in many different way.one can invest in different altcoin.one can join different bounty campaign and earn alot. crypto also serve the other ico and help them to raise the fund from bitcoin as well
Activity: 476
And what should change? Yes, the price now falls on many crypto-currencies, but this does not change my attitude to the crypto currency and belief in its future. I have both participated in bounty companies, and I continue to participate, as I have invested in the Crypto currency and invest.
Pages:
Jump to: