Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 14. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Crypto will change the world, I am sure. Even now we can find a lot of steps on the way of this changes. People believe in crypto and invest in it.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
In the market, crypto currency has always been ups and downs. And this is a normal situation. Stay patient and don't risk money you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I believe in crypto, a lot of coins will die but new coins will come and innovate and some strong ones with real use case will stay in the future.
Activity: 93
Yes, i do still believe in the bright future of Crypto. Though no one can predict what will happen in future but I'm pretty confident that crypto will rise again and at this moment the market was quite good don't be panic just need to keep patience.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
nothing has changed for me, I believed and will . Crypto has a good future without a doubt
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Yeah the technology is still solid. Everyone got $$$ in their eyes after the last run up.
Activity: 43
Cryptocurrency is generally still at infancy and has made a lot of impact and millionaires already.I think eveb brighter days are coming with the launch of some amazing projects.(Yes there are also scamy ones)
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Day by day we hear news about regulations in crypto..this might affect in the short term..but in the long term..the future  looks bright apparently. Let us embrace together in the journey.

The suggestion that cryptocurrency prices will go down further seems distasteful for me. I don’t want even to think about it. And I am trying to believe that cryptocurrencies will show good results in near time.
Activity: 70
Yes, i do still believe in the bright future of Crypto. Though no one can predict what will happen in future but I'm pretty confident that crypto will rise again and at this moment the market was quite good don't be panic just need to keep patience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
I believe in a crypto future. It's like with an internal combustion engine, when the technology has appeared - a long time yet people continued to ride horses, but the future has already been determined.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
I'm sure that crypto currencies have a future. Because behind each project there are real people and technologies that will change the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think we will have some boom in 2019, this year im not sure, because we started from wrong leg, and still cant recover.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
It all depends on what do you mean by "bright future". As I understand, you mean a huge market with more and more expensive assets and opportunities to invest. I don't believe in that. But I believe it can stabilized some time and some cryptocurrencies may be actually useful for the people as fast and secure tool to make payments.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
If you believe it just go! There are so many surprising events that can happen here in the world of crypto currency and if you just stay and believe I'm sure we'll be here with you! Just work hard and suffer the sure success is also ours receive.
Activity: 120
Now is the time to actively develop in blockchain technology, for her future. Many countries consider the resolution of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
yes, of course. I believe in crypto. I believe that there are brighter to all of its believer.
Crypto is a good way for investments.
Just check it out and find your own crypto investment.
Activity: 30
The future of crypto is just too bright. There is no cause for alarm. No one should panic for any reason whatsoever. Just keep holding and we will all smile soon.
Activity: 153
Yes, I still believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency. despite the fall of the market, I believe that by the end of the year bitcoin will again grow in price.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I believe that one should always believe in a bright future, especially in a crypto currency. But why? Since it is the Crypto-currencies that are capable of giving a jerk for the development of the digital economy. Another thing is that it is exactly on the technology blockchain there are such interesting platforms as for example the protocol EOT (Entertainment Open Network Protocol). It is on this platform that the newest gaming network is created, which is already a trend, since everyone loves to play. But EOT will unite different platforms, players, developers. Also, the platform will have its own system for exchanging tokens and cryptocurrencies. With the example of this ico, you can already say that the crypto industry will only develop and the swamis will necessarily need to be at the center of this development.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
I still believe in bright future of crypto but these red days it is extremely important not to lose patience while a lot of panic sellers leave crypto sphere and no longer believe in it.
Pages:
Jump to: