Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 16. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Yeah, I do still believe in the future where crypto is relevant. Like you can see, we have held this 250+bn marketcap pretty well and BTC is trying to climb up to 7k again, so I would say there is still interest in crypto. Not to mention that 24h trading volume is 11+bn.

Money is still moving in crypto world Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
yes, I still trust it and continue to invest into cryptocurrency, there is half of total assets that I have stored there
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
For this year I think crypto is not many market changes and still slow to start its growth. Current market conditions are indeed difficult and this will also depend on the interest of investors. And I still will continue to persist in crypto because I am still unsure on effort and hard work I in crypto.
Activity: 406
One of the most important reasons why cryptocurrencies have a bright future is that regulation will attract institutional investors to the crypto world.
In December 2017, bitcoin futures appeared on some major commodity exchanges, which strengthened the legal position of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Regulation will only strengthen the ability to attract funds from institutional investors to the cryptocurrency world.
Some private open joint stock companies are ahead of all cryptocurrencies in total in terms of market capitalization. When funds of institutional investors are channeled into the crypto-world simply for the sake of quantity, the total market capitalization increases significantly.
Activity: 112
Yeah sure I believe in crypto currency and you should think about the future, many people just join the crypto currency to make quick cash but it is not always like that, think about crypto in the next five years?
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Do not be deterred. Market forces are at play at the moment and things will change very soon. It won't be rosy and profitable all the time. Price falls and rises. We are in the fall period. The rise is coming
Activity: 154
It depends on your interest in crypto.
With increase in popularity some aspects of cryptocurrency would become atrophied and less profitable.
The blockchain technology has a lot of potential for the future.
Activity: 106
I still believe in bright future of crypto this only the beginning, we all know that investing is too risky you have to think more than once before doing any decision.
Activity: 140

Yes, I believe in the future of Crypto-currency, let, perhaps, not in the form in which it is now. It may be that in the distant future there will not be material money, but they will be replaced by a crypto currency with exactly the same exchange rate and so on) Roll Eyes
Activity: 299
Crypto grunter a brighter fatal championing this company. Keep admitting in crypto. Until at once, it was slant much and bound it struggling the cause at once, presently or afterwards, cause liking rise and dorsum to its normal anew.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
I think that the situation will change after a few years. It is too early to talk about changing the pricing policy in the crypto currency. Indeed, recently there was only talk about the huge profits of bitcoin holders. Now there is a time when everything rolls back, to some extent.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
I think investment in crypto has already entered our life forever. Now its not how to fix it and it will not cost less than $ 1. I think this is a good long-term perspective.
Activity: 67
Having examined a number of different expert analysis and studies, I hope that we will really see the crypto world thriving. Of course, there were, there are and there will be ups and downs, but the general tendency is positive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I think that you do not need to believe in the future, it must be predicted, relying on your own or someone else's experience. Regarding the future of the crypto currency, the potential of the crypto currency is huge, at the moment it is one of the few financial tools available to a simple user.

Agree with that. And when some serious users will rich the crypto, the situation will be changed drastically in the best way.
Activity: 64
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Why is crypto still difficult to get up now? Because of our doubts and panic. I think if we remain optimistic and start buying, maybe the end of the year we are closer to the highest market capitalization.
Activity: 93
Yes i do!!! I still believe in the bright future of Crypto! I began to invest in the crypto when no one believed and now I do not intend to leave or go out. But now I act more cautiously and thoughtfully, because there is a lot of fraud.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I still believe on crytocurrency even this year is very bad for crypto. I am a hodler too so never afraid because we will see next year if we see a light at the end of the tunnel. I always want to invest if I get some extra to these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

in my opinion, we can still invest in crypto, price reduction is not the end of cryptocurrency, you can still invest in crypto,
you do not need to panic selling coins owned because crypto is alive, it's just a matter of time, I'm sure crypto will return victorious
Believe in yourself before listening to others advise. We have miners who verify transactions, have additional insider trading floors, ICOs, pump and dump assemblies, sharks and whales, things they do. is to make a profit for themselves rather than anyone else. With a person you do not know, do you think they can withstand heat? There may be people who are really good but no one can say anything, preferably not one.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

Yes, of course, check the volume, it's still high and sometimes the market turns green and there are new Ico coming up, the market is still very active, although we are still hoping for a bull trend where the price will match or even surpass the cryptocurrency all-time price and volume.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1

in my opinion, we can still invest in crypto, price reduction is not the end of cryptocurrency, you can still invest in crypto,
you do not need to panic selling coins owned because crypto is alive, it's just a matter of time, I'm sure crypto will return victorious
Pages:
Jump to: