Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 15. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I strongly believe the world is still very much divided about the crypto revolution with some countries outrightly against it, some in support and others not leaning in any direction.
The future depends on the next few years, innovations, and how it affects any significant real life situation.
Activity: 209
Merit: 11
Yes I hope. But people must use crptos in real life. if this happens we will see amazing risings. we will wait for this. Many people must think about this. not investment advice.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
We can not change the past, but we can change our future, I strongly believe in the crypto, since it brings more transparency into the financial system and can bring a revolution to the political system
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The market of crypto currency will develop. Now, in fact, only the beginning. More and more niches of business and state structures are moving to blockchain and crypto currency.
Activity: 103
Now the market is a little dipped in price, but this is only a temporary phenomenon, I think that at some point everything will change and it will grow again, so I buy different coins and I expect growth
Activity: 152
yes I believe that cryptocurrency will come back bright, because cryptocurrency enthusiasts are still a lot. so you have to keep the spirit that crypto will rise again in the future.

Activity: 154
Day by day we hear news about regulations in crypto..this might affect in the short term..but in the long term..the future  looks bright apparently. Let us embrace together in the journey.
Activity: 117
Of course yes i do believe in crypto currency future. Blockchain technology is  really usefull thing, that can be used in many industries. But at times i have Doubt in crypto inside the market, the market is really worst this days.
Activity: 104
For sure, I do.
Biggest hassle is that a lot of manipulators  are attached here, which damages our reputation and postpones our proper and proportional development..
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
As others have said, I believe in the future of crypto, but I see it in two different aspects:

Financial Gain: Investing and trading in 2018 is a much different prospect than in 2017.  Last year you could put your money in almost any alt-coin and make huge returns.  This year patience, fortitude, and research is much more important.  Many of the projects we see in CoinMarketCap will likely be gone by 2020 and many of those same projects will never see a positive return.

Revolutionize the Industry: I still believe in the future of crypto but my thoughts have changed on the impact.  Satoshi's vision was to usurp the banks and give people their power back from the banks.  The recent price collapse has brought so much pain that many people are crying out for government regulations in a hope that institutional money will come into the market and bolster the price (and their profits).  In my eyes, this is giving up on Satoshi's vision... do we really expect banks to invest in the very technology that makes their very business model obsolete?  Bitcoin will be picked up by institutions but only because people hold it instead of transacting with it but I don't see this happening to the other markets.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
I think we have such a small amount of people who don't believe in crypto here on this forum. Especially when they participate in different bounties, how can't they believe Grin
I believe in crypto also, but for me it is not that thing of faith, I see crypto as new economic motion(nem lol Grin) and for real - I think it is our future that we are forming right now, together
Activity: 91
I'm also a Hodler.. In a couple of years we can see the market recover and to do even better than this year's beginning
Activity: 30
I still believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency, I'm still investing.
Activity: 82
I believe that the market is sinking every summer and in the autumn there will be a recovery and all doubts about the end of the crypto currency will be lost at all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Yes i still think that the future of crypto is bright because new featured project are coming out from crypot which are also contributing to other walks of life.I think in coming times crypto would thrive.Current dip period is temporary and bullish period will start soon.Dont be so panic.
Activity: 224
Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency will have a bright future. the blockchain technology is a new but very fast growing. more and more people in the world are learning about it. many have already entered the world of crypto, others still doubt. but cryptocurrency already has a huge market capitalization and numerous investors. this is promising and profitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
Of course, I believe that this market will grow in the future and that is why we will all be able to make a good profit, for now we have a correction, but I think that this is not for a long time
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
All who are on this forum still believe in the crypt, and in its future. And I'm no exception. I'm sure everything will turn around, the market will recover, and we will start building plans for a comfortable future again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
yes, I still trust it and continue to invest into cryptocurrency, there is half of total assets that I have stored there

i also still believe in crypto. just because the price has dropped is no reason for me to leave crypto. this is still the future for me.
Pages:
Jump to: