Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 48. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

You should do a little research on the crypto market history. The current bear market is exactly similar to what happened in 2014. This bear trend occur after bitcoin reached its peak in early 2018 and will continue for a while before the bull trend takes over. All you need to do now is sit back, relax and hodl your coin strong if you do not want to make a loss from your investment. It's a game of patience.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Of course I still believe, because crypto full of surprises. If you think the loss will be a loss. Conversely, if you think profit will be lucky, if everything is clear in the world of crypto, it will not be challenging. For the results let be a surprise
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Crypto has a bright future ahead. I always believe that it will continue to soar high and lot of invetors will keep on investing and have a good profit. Its user is increasing everyday and it is being adopted by some other countries and hoping some will also adopt.
Activity: 350
I absolutely do! Cryptocurrency is the future of the monetary system. Though it is unlikely that crypto will replace fiat anytime in the near future, it will surely make a great impact in our economy. Cryptocurrency provides a great opportunity for many of us to earn huge profit making each user live a better life. I'm pretty sure that crypto will be widely accepted in more nations. So let us hold on to this crypto journey all the way to its glory days!
Activity: 518
Cryptocurrency future is as bright as day light. Cryptocurrency keep breaking limitations and making impossible possible for humanity. It is only a matter of time before people begin to accept cryptocurrency more than fiat.
Activity: 154
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Mate don't worry of what had happen in the crypto world. It is part of it's nature. Don't get panic it will rise soon. As we will see last year's graph, it is the same as what had had happen it will rise and it will get low for sometimes.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
I think that the situation will change after a few years. It is too early to talk about changing the pricing policy in the crypto currency. Indeed, recently there was only talk about the huge profits of bitcoin holders. Now there is a time when everything rolls back, to some extent.
Activity: 224
Of course, this is the beginning of the path to cryptoeconomics. This is a very young market and all the potential has not yet been revealed
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The technology is already working, so the progress is unstoppable. And once people bought shares of little-known companies, became the first investors, and then billionaires. So everything is still ahead)
Activity: 244
now there is a wave of changes in the legislation of many countries associated with the resolution of the cryptocurrency. from the news, the prices of the nearest to them will grow, and if changes in the legislation still occur, then surely the growth will be quite long.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
I believe will be any times later for crypto will be like on december last year, which almost all crypto going to the moon. Only by wait extra patient we can make huge profit,  crypto market just still small market and has around $300 Bn marketcap now, and compared with stock is much different and crypto has big chance to growth again.
Activity: 344
I certainly believe this, and I don't look at the short term. I think cryptocurrency is a reform of the existing order. So I believe this is the future. But what bright future do you have here? I think there will be darkness where there is light. I don't think the existing government is bright. They also have a dark side. Any political party is just a scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! his will become mainstream in the future. i'm sure of this too. Good work for the team.
Activity: 120
Crypto only is filling the world. There a lot of people who don't understand how does it work. Also conservative investors are not ready to invest it crypto. But everything changes.
Activity: 406
I always continue to believe in the future prospects of crypto. I am confident that the price may recover again and continue its growth within the next year. A vivid example of this is a project in which I participate as a bounty hunter and as an investor - REMME. I advise you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
If someone does not already believe in crypto currency, sell everything. And do not watch the news. Yes, now it is not pleasant to look at the fall of the rink. So what?
Activity: 378
As before, I consider the market to be a crypto perspective for assistance in the development of society. He has all chances for active development. The main thing is not to succumb to unnecessary panic, which will only exacerbate the situation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
If you truly believe in crypto you should hold your coins until it reach your target price. In a long term investment you will not get losses as long as you have patient to wait for the right time.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
 I joined the cryptocurreny world tw0  years ago . It's hard for beginners to believe that there is no currency in terms of market value. But when I read and studied this forum, I learned that this currency has a bright future. It is likely to grow infinitely. Imagine that this kind of encrypted currency has bloomed one day, and our members have an advantage for the novice. So we only need to believe and use the encrypted currency.
Activity: 396
Yes, I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. Although it fell a lot today, it basically returned to March. It's really embarrassing. But I still believe that this is a human movement. No one can easily stop it. Of course, as of today, many people still think he is a scam. So, they will be victims? ~~~
Pages:
Jump to: