Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 49. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Now there are still many companies that are engaged in business in the crypto market, with the involvement of really well-known people, large investors. Therefore, the industry has all the prerequisites for its rapid development.
Activity: 448
I can only advise you, First, you need to know that the price of crypto is always fluctuating, you should know it from the beginning.
Second, avoid excessive panic and try too not often see the market. Third, stay patient until you get a profit.

Agree to you sir, I can say that patience is the key here if you want to earn big. Do not panic about the fluctuating price of a bitcoin, just learn how to wait and be more patient.

Same here, I always believe that crypto soon will rise again, the situition that we are encountering right? this too shall pass. Let's all have patience and trust on it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I can only advise you, First, you need to know that the price of crypto is always fluctuating, you should know it from the beginning.
Second, avoid excessive panic and try too not often see the market. Third, stay patient until you get a profit.

Agree to you sir, I can say that patience is the key here if you want to earn big. Do not panic about the fluctuating price of a bitcoin, just learn how to wait and be more patient.
Activity: 350
I'm sure that crypto currencies have their places in this world, it's something new and interesting  Wink
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I still believe that crypto will change, it is constant in the cyrpto world. now we are on the red market so if we could wait for the market to recover then we can earn a lot. This is the flow of prices here in crypto,  ups and downs but if you compare the price of bitcoin before and now, ethereeum before and now. every year it is consistently increasing. So when the market is red and the price is cheap, buy and wait for the highest price and sell. Yes, I do still invest in crypto, I only chose the coins that I know I can invest for long term.
Activity: 142
You can see how many news now about the crypt and almost all countries at the level of heads talk about the introduction of it into their economic space. This has an extremely positive impact on the development of cryptocurrency.                       
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I think yes, we can still invest  because i believe crypto has a bright future  and to those who believe in it just keep holding we have a better future waiting as long as we dont give up and continue believing its capacity .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Of course you can still invest but the question is would you receive any adequate profit? And nobody knows the answer, for nowadays you better think twice before putting your money into that market
I am currently seeing market developments that continue to show increasing. it will be great for his future to be brighter for the future. in addition to the development of Cryptocurrency, the market will make the opportunity for investors to join and support for the future even better. I strongly believe for the future to be even better.
Activity: 112
I think we can still invest in the next few years! The recent market situation is very scary, but I think the cryptocurrency is a future! I will continue to hold it!
Activity: 107
Yes I do still believe in that cryptocurrencies' future will be bright. You wouldn't ask this question if the market status weren't bloodbath. Just wait a little bit more and we will see those bearish market days soon hopefully!
Activity: 392
Multiversum

Yours are questions nobody can really answer. Nobody in fact has crystal ball. It's clear 2017 craziness is not present anymore. Now we are really in front of two possibilities:
1) it was a speculative bubble driven by market manipulation and unjustified hype and it has burst, so we are slowly going down to end of crypto after the december\january big drop;
2) it was just too much FOMO at the end of 2017, price are now near their fair value and sooner or later market will rebound, because cryptos grant financial freedom and they do have real value.

We all hope it's the 2) but I am not feeling confident anymore in investing new money on it because it could also be the 1).

In short: stay patient and don't risk money you can't afford to lose. These are my 2 cents.
Activity: 280
Activity: 24
Yup buddy and besides I've seen no reason to withdraw my trust in this system. Bad market is not a good ground to stay away from it but a natural way of cryptocurrency for correction.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
All will be fine because it is the nature of crypto. But if you want to invest, try not to spend too much money. Purchase coin if it can potentially earn multiple benefits. If you earn money from bounty you can also buy more coins for investment. So from now on do not miss this precious time.
of course. this is just the beginning of the way to acceptance by the community of crypto currency, this is a young market and it will take time
copper member
Activity: 308
I just found out and bought some coins during this period and now I'm a long time investor. maybe now the market will show great growth 2 times a year, not as before 1...?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
according to my predictions cryptocurrency will still have a bright future, and will not be fucked or lost, our job is to keep trying and maximize our ability to compete and invest in crypto.
you still have a chance to invest in crypto, now is the right time to buy bitcoin or coin to be invested, because all prices are decreasing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I still believe in crypto, it's just a matter of time and it will boom. There's always a challenge in success and we have to be positive about that. The fact that many people are using and adopting to crypto, it is a hope that it will certainly boom in the future. Investing is one of the risk thing for business personalities, but if you have faith (plus having your own research) on what you are investing with, you may not know that in the next few months or years, the fruit of that investment in crypto is far from your expectation.
Merit: 1
Of course, until now I still believe the world of cryptocurrency will be fine, indeed the price in the year 2017 really drain the minds of the users crypto but now  has started to improve. the world of cryptocurrency will still bright ini the future.
Activity: 336
do not hesitate to invest in crypto, because after a significant rise now crypto has decreased slightly, so I think we still trust the crypto in the future because now crypto will continue to grow and grow for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: