Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 12. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes I do, but I currently choose to hold my altcoin for some time until crypto is stable again because many people say at the end of 2018 it will become better.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I strongly believe in the future of blockchain... applications in any activities are already running or being developped, and I think that the addition of safety+transparency will result in a restoration of trust.
I'm not as convinced by the cryptocurrencies... in my opinion the numbers of users will be limited to a part of population that have access to IT education ...and I regret it.
Activity: 168
of course I'm very sure Crypto's future is very bright, I think working in the world of crypto is very profitable and now I see crypto fans are increasing so I'm sure Crypto will continue to grow and become very big in the future.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
If you have entered the crypto field, then always keep one thing in mind, that is, never to stop believing in cryptocurrency. Falling of market is very common and if you start panicking at this stage and stop believing in crypto then you should quit cryptocurrency.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I think there is nothing to be afraid of in crypto investing even though they are very risky, with the use of the blockchain technology crypto investment are going to perform very well in the near future. Thanks
Only now wait for the next favorable news to change the market situation. No one knows when the future will be better.
Activity: 280
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I think there is nothing to be afraid of in crypto investing even though they are very risky, with the use of the blockchain technology crypto investment are going to perform very well in the near future. Thanks
Activity: 181
of course I believe that Crypto's future will be bright because I have benefited so much from it, I see the development of Crypto getting better and more and more fans, so I'm sure Crypto will grow and become bigger in the future.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
crypto has wonderful future, it is a revolutionary change, good things ahead, just need patience.

as for concrete coins, many will die for sure, only a few will boom.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
Crypto has a bright future, the market needs to instill confidence in the heart of investors and you will watch how crypto market will bounce back.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Whenever I invested in bitcoin, then I still trusted the crypto world. This is the field that brought me the most words in the work that I have done so far. I am spending my time and money to invest them. This field accepts adventurers.
Activity: 252
crypto has now grown much larger than it was a few years ago, it even seems that the achievement of the previous crypto was previously unpredictable, that crypto was able to grow this size. With the support flowing from different directions, I'm sure it will support some coins and also push other coins inside the crypto to keep fighting for the quality and prospects for the future.
Activity: 202
I still believe 100 % that the future of crypto is still bright 🔆
If not I would have stopped it.
Because I still in it, that's why am still participating.
Even when the market is down
Activity: 336
Maybe a research into the trend of the market in previous years will help you to understand the current market. It is good you mentioned you are a hodler. I will day that you need to exercise some more patience because selling now will mean total loss.
Activity: 854
It is certain that things will improve further in thus space. The crypto world can't be on a spot. It is even event, most especially with the news and info we get on cryptocurrency every now and then, that crypto will make a clear cut different which is positive.
Activity: 84
If there is anything i believe we are in the early dys oof crypto and that the future holds so much promise for it.One has to be patient however and look beyond the bearish market

Yes, we really need to become more optimistic on what will be the possible outcome of holding more cryptocurrencies. Soon the profit will be good and all our hard works will be paid off, just wait patiently.
Activity: 71
There is possibility to market bearish few year, it wont tell us that crypto has no value, we are in modern world, therefore all most all the people will exchange their money to electonic currency, keep faith of crypto currency, their value increase exaxtly.
Activity: 119
Yeap, otherwise, i would not be in here anymore since a long time ago, dont you think? People really need to stop being so pessimist and negative over bitcoin and the entire market, everything is good and is going to recover the day that you did not even expected it.
Activity: 210
I believe in the future crypto currency that he can change our path, putting our life to life successfully !! and we can not live up to our bitter life as it is difficult! and I believe that everyone here is in the crypto currency simultaneously enjoying it right here !!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Yes, as long as there is internet, crypto will continue to shine. And this is evidenced by the increasing number of people in the world that entered the world of crypto.
Activity: 144
I believe in some coins in the crypto to achieve its glittering future. Since the crypto has now grown much larger than it was years ago, even it seems that the present crypto achievement was previously unpredictable, that crypto is able to grow this size. With the support flowing from different directions, I believe it will support some coins and also push the other coins inside the crypto to keep fighting for quality as well as its prospects for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: