Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 10. (Read 7422 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I really believe in the excellent potential for further development of the crypto market and blockchain technology in the future. Technology can dramatically change the whole world, making all transactions much safer and more profitable. From next year, the first prerequisites for a rise in price of reliable altcoins should appear.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Until now I still have a belief in the market, I believe there is a time when the market will recover, so I think that we keep on waiting, will be happy and one of the muscle. Good meeting for us in the future
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Yes, I still believe in the money market, I believe that they will grow strongly, and now I am analyzing the selection of potential pennies that will bring me high profits in the future.
Activity: 364
all this time I believe in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is always promising and wise between one another, and we see the impact of profit generated in the world of cryptocurrency now that has been a lot of success and success for those who really experience and understand the world of cryptocurrency.
because in my opinion Cryptocurrency always makes it easy for its users to do each transaction directly with another ownership or also called another user.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is truly a very interesting and young digital financial instrument.But even more important is its technology.I was initially interested in the study of cryptocurrencies and then earnings.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
Of course, I believe in cryptocurrency. I really like this type of income and I love learning cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this industry has a great future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

This is a game that must be controlled, it is a challenge for me to stay in crypto. They crypto lovers are very confident with the progress of crypto so I study and see their positive aura so it motivates me to continue to struggle with crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Electronic money has great features and is trusted by the market. I believe that the crypto market is the future of the financial industry.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Personally, I believe in crypt. There are a lot of projects that are now at the stage of formation and implementation. Crypt actually help to monetize many processes and you can get money now even for viewing ads or playing your favourite video games.
Activity: 420
Yes sure i still believe in cryptocurrency market.
You know, we need to know how market work.
Market will never get just a grow and grow again sometimes market get a drop and same like this.
This moment market is in low and it is normal.
We just need to wait a more time to get a profit.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Yes, I do. But every time when some things like that are happening it is harder and requires more Enthusiasm to continue on doing what you have been doing before... As for me personally.
I remain convinced and continued support for the progress of the market Cryptocurrency which indeed will continue to happen in the future. see improvements continue to occur on the market capable of generating confidence in its growth.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Everything happened to me but still am here. Because I got hacked money which earned from here within a few months. I am here to earn again.
I know dump price is for a limited time, the price will up soon or later. The good thing is Price starts pumping at this moment. I will be here till the end of the crypto world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe in cryptocurrency because there is a lot more going on compared to what we know now. There will be movement for our tokens and there will be a lot more things to come. Just prepare for the worst and never invest everything you have on a single token; eventually, all things will work for us.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I am bullish on the development of alternative cryptocurrencies and ecosystems that really facilitate this new Internet of Value. I think we are at the very beginning of this transformation. Let’s not place judgement on the small use cases and tech problems of tokens. This is going to change. People are going to build really, really useful ecosystems around tokens — I am convinced of it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
All these things are pretty common for any investor. This industry is for tough guys and girls, so if you are not strong enough to handle any problem - stay away from it)
In crypto there is no place for emotions and if you do not know how to cope with your feelings, it is better not to enter the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
All these things are pretty common for any investor. This industry is for tough guys and girls, so if you are not strong enough to handle any problem - stay away from it)
Activity: 485
Of course, crypto is going to be the future. Maybe the coins we use may not even be launched now and BTC may even die but crypto is not going away.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Yes, I believe that over time, when the technologies of this market will penetrate into everyday life, it will grow strongly

For me, the cryptomarket is the lifebelt. It helped me once to survive and gave me the job. Now, it is not only a hobby but the way to get some extra money. Yes, surely, I believe in the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
I of course still going believes. because I feel that this market is indeed much crypto challenge. and it's interesting for me. can take the opportunity to profit quickly or on the contrary.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
I discovered this market last year and doing some research, these problems you mentioned have always had and will always have because there are people in these processes and people you can expect anything, good, bad or nothing! There are effective ways to avoid this, never trust anyone and when you trust, trust until you prove yourself to be trustworthy! There are billions of dollars today, no joking place. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: