Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 2. (Read 7422 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Personally I belive cryptocurrency market. Everybody talk about dumping, but, guys bitcoin was only $2000 last summer and now it is $6500.  Blockchain and cryptocurrency are topics at the WES and G20 summit, we have FATF recomendations for cryptocurrency as well. A lot of adoptions, a lot of international rules, a lot of conferences.... We are in the begining of something huge!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
We can say that the cryptocurrency market is at the very beginning. There are many people who lost their funds here. It’s most likely that they didn’t see into this matter and left this market. There are also some people who lost, but then remained. This is because they understand that if you go deep into this matter more seriously, so there will be great prospects and vast opportunities!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is entering our lives stronger and stronger. I think that in the future it will become even more common in our everyday world. So I believe in the future of cryptocurrency
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Panic selling is what I have done but I have also hold back until the highest price ever made a very high income so I still believe in crypto
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yes, I still believe in the benefits that crypto market can provide us with. To my mind, the digital currency is the best. To my mind, it is better to buy coins now because it is powerful and can bring income
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Yes, I believe in the cryptocurrency market and I believe that in the future the cryptocurrency will be widely used by different countries that will increase the market capitalization and it will play a positive role in the entire cryptocurrency market. I think that the cryptocurrency has great prospects in the future for its development
Activity: 126
I still believe in cryptocurrency. Because there will be growth soon and I really hope that I earn well on it. Since growth will be in any case, then you need to wait for it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
i believe in the crypticurrency as it is important to realise that it is our future and we need to get ready for it right now
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

yes i thibk that we deserve to have the best crypticurrency situation o  the market rifht now as there have vbeen a lot of bad things
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Well, as a 1 year existence being bounty hunter i never worry about the value of cryptocurrency numbers changes day by day on the market because i accept the fact that market is very volatile which comes in many reasonable circumstances that is why i still believe in cryptocurrency market until now. The only thing is i've learned a lot of experience which it can me more on another years come.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

sometimes we don't know what we will get in the future, so I will survive and believe in cryptocurrency even though I have lost several thousand dollars and time because most successful people start with hundreds of failures and hundreds of times the loss of money...
Activity: 518
Until now I still trust Crypto, from this crypto my family's finances changed drastically even though only a few years ago I had crypto, and with this crypto I was able to build my dream home, have real business, all thanks to Crypto.
Activity: 336
not for a second did not doubt and I remain to believe in the future of crypto. Let the panicking newbies and those who think that this is a bubble. Experienced players are watching the bloody correction is not the first and not the last time!
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
why not, yeah of course still i believe in the cryptocurrency market. because so many treader holder still invest in cryptomarket and they know about future. bitcoin have risk, but early can do change the forhead  make rich. i am also want change my forhead. want to make rich people. i am agree to take risk, so invest and earn profit. hoped that cryptomarket can come back with positive.
Merit: 5
Yes, of course I was deceived , but in all these cases I was to blame , I think it is worth every time to check the people and the security of your wallets! but cryptocurrency is the future for sure!
ibelieve in the cryptocurrency and i think that we shoyld realise that this world is our future and we need to remember that
Merit: 5

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

yes i believe in it as crypticirrency wolrd is the future of the world of finance so i thonk tjat  we shpuld believe in it
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Yes, of course I was deceived , but in all these cases I was to blame , I think it is worth every time to check the people and the security of your wallets! but cryptocurrency is the future for sure!
Activity: 200
The cryptocurrency market of 200 billion dollars it is not enough. I wait for one trillion and the big growth and popularity of cryptocurrency.
If we just expect something from the crypto, it may not happen. The crypto is always associated with risk, so there can be a really good income from investments.
Activity: 132
I believe in cryptocurrency because I know that it can generate income with sufficient skill.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I still believe, it existing, a little developing, countries accepting crypto currency more and more, so of course I believe, not only me
Pages:
Jump to: