Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 3. (Read 7422 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
People, who knows, how to work with cryptocurrency and had enouth patient and expirience to make good decisions, would get much more than others.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Obviously i do. There is no reason for which i will not believe in crypto currency. I deeply believe in crypto currency because I know it very well. Only price is not big factor here. Crypto currency market can red or green any time. We should be beside it on the worst time. Price doesn't matter, believe in crypto currency determinately.
Activity: 308
I just join cryptocurrency market to get an extra income by doing bounty campaigns in my free time. Instead of do nothing, I do bounty campaigns. It doesn't take a lot of time while it give me a good income. Of course sometime I have been scammed but sometime I also have a very big reward.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
Indeed, that is how the crypto world is behind the many advantages and threats. All we can do is reduce existing threats and increase the profits we will get.
We have learned for many years the price of bitcoin that has dropped will go up again and it happens over and over. This is just the beginning by many countries trying to implement blockchain technology and hopefully in the future the risk can be reduced.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
because crypto has become part of my life, and I believe crypto will someday rise as before. I make money from crypto, so I am willing to be patient for that. what I'm currently going to do is deepen the knowledge of crypto.
Activity: 361
Yes I still believe in the crypto currency market  which is as against the the current economical concepts where as the global community follows at present. It is digital economy with the strong net work systems linked with the modern technology.Its features are very attractive to the global investors which can be operated world wide for the benefit of the humanity. Its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology which ensures its geneunity
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
The cryptocurrency market of 200 billion dollars it is not enough. I wait for one trillion and the big growth and popularity of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
Yes and I will continue on believing and hoping. I know that sometimes we experience bad things in crypto but think about it after that mistake it helps us to be a better person. It helps us to make wise decision. No matter what happens we need to believe and have faith that crypto can recover this fall down.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I believe that not all scam projects. I got into bad stories several times, but there were also bright sides, so I still believe in cryptography.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I think that global growth will begin in December, just like last year. I still keep all my coins on the exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
Of course why not, after all what is there to not believe in cryptocurrency. No matter if i have been scammed, the market is constantly falling or governments are going against cryptocurrency, but i can never ignore the help cryptocurrency has provided me in my hard times.
Activity: 406
keyTango
I believe in cryptocurrencies because what lies at the heart of them - the blockchain is a thing that is not subject to time. Consequently, this will mean that in the future the influence of cryptocurrency will become larger every year.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
There are lots of countries that will try to catch up with technology so They will have to ignore virtual money and this market.There are such movements in the Middle East.Turkey expects the market to be more reliable.we will wait and will see.
In any case, the market has a future, because it has not been able to squeeze into the world economy and too many people are skeptical about cryptocurrency
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
There are lots of countries that will try to catch up with technology so They will have to ignore virtual money and this market.There are such movements in the Middle East.Turkey expects the market to be more reliable.we will wait and will see.
Activity: 462
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
because behind all the bad things there is wisdom? Haha. I remain optimistic that crypto will still give benefit for the holders. All of that things can be used as experiences
Activity: 602
I believe that our world needs such an instrument and I am sure that today there is still an opportunity to really get good opportunities and believe in cryptocurrency because sooner or later they will become popular again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Whatever happens, crypto is interesting and worth the commitment.Life itself comes with its challenges,crypto is no exemption. I believe strongly in crypto.
Activity: 560
Yes, ofcourse we still believe in cryptocurrency market because it's the way of making profit and many people still go on it and billion of money always funding for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I'm still with cryptocurrencies because I see the potential of cryptocurrencies. Even if cryptocurrencies are unstable and fluctuate constantly, It continues to grow. During all this time, the prices for cryptocurrencies have only grown, and I am sure that they will continue to grow.
Now if electronic money is involved, ok, because the prices are so low, and if people are involved in electronic money and investing in late 2017, they are now Hold BTC and ETH with high prices, so they are looking for market recovery, however this is very difficult. ETH and BTC prices will never again recover in 2017 and early 2018 again.
Activity: 294
I always continue to believe in the excellent potential for further development of the crypto market. We must understand that periodic price fluctuations are quite normal situation. But in general, the market continues its stable development, so the prices of reliable altcoins will eventually recover.
Pages:
Jump to: