Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 6. (Read 7389 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
There were a lot of different and strange situations that happened with me in the crypto space. I was scammed, underpaid, followed Mcaffee signals and so on. But there tons of other opportunities how to survive and gain profit on this market. Never give up!
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
Yes, I still believe in electronic money and will continue to believe in it because it has helped me a lot in my financial need and electronic money is the quickest way to make money, but of course it also drops . Investments always have risks. I limit the risks that occur  and having my own strategies
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
Despite all the difficulties, downfall and scammed ico i still believe in cryptocurrency market.The market will recovered soon due to high demand and supply in the market in next few years in my prediction i still believe in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Yes, I still believe that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Of course, until now I still believe in the cryptocurrency market, and certainly all hope the cryptocurrency will develop better for the future, and more and more widely known
Activity: 619
I will remain in Crypto because of some advantages such as security, ease of transactions. I think you are only oriented to price and market patterns without looking at the other side. I think crypto is not just about price, but about how easy they create.
Yes you have a point. I stil believe in crypto because it remains good in terms of ease in using it. It also never give a reason hate it. I believe that it will help me.

Crypto's future will continue to improve even though it is currently experiencing a difficult period, I am sure that someday crypto will become a payment standard that can be accepted in various places such as fiat.
because of the many advantages that are capable of Cryptocurrency can I was able to make its own advantages for me with trust and continued support for the development of Cryptocurrency in the future. so I believe and continue to make Cryptocurrency as main support.
Activity: 1190
I will remain in Crypto because of some advantages such as security, ease of transactions. I think you are only oriented to price and market patterns without looking at the other side. I think crypto is not just about price, but about how easy they create.
Yes you have a point. I stil believe in crypto because it remains good in terms of ease in using it. It also never give a reason hate it. I believe that it will help me.

Crypto's future will continue to improve even though it is currently experiencing a difficult period, I am sure that someday crypto will become a payment standard that can be accepted in various places such as fiat.
Activity: 294
Yes, until now I still believe in the cryptocurrency market, even though it is now in an unstable condition, in a market that is still rising and falling like this we have to keep thinking positively in the future Crypto will rise again and run normally
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Yes I do still believe in the cryptocurrency market as it really helped me a lot in terms of Financial matters.
It's true that there are lots of scam spreading that makes other bitcoiner to have second thoughts on continuing the bitcoin business, but I believe it's all part of the business.
You just need to be smart and do research every registration or campaigns you'll be joining.
Activity: 224
If you have entered the crypto field, then always keep one thing in mind, that is, never to stop believing in cryptocurrency. Falling of market is very common and if you start panicking at this stage and stop believing in crypto then you should quit cryptocurrency.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Of course, I still believe, you should understand that there can not be constant growth, and such periods as now have happened before.
Activity: 140
Yes, I still believe in the cryptocurrency market because I believe in technology, I believe in their ideas that they can change our future. You just need time so that everything starts to work and bring profit to investors.
Activity: 196
Yes , there are a lot of scams in the crypto currency, but as in real life, there are also such cases, it's just convenient for me to transfer money and very comfortable because of this I use
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

The items listed by you characterize the negative sides of people, but not cryptocurrency. I believe in decentralization and bitcoin. I do not believe to crypto market, only in Bitcoin. All the rest are shitcoins. Since every coin has a master - an owner who pursues his own interests. This is usually a thirst for profit. As you know, the creator of Bitcoin "went into the shadows" and this makes Bitcoin special + its decentralization. Other coins do not have these qualities at the same time.
Activity: 51

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

In reality, if you have learned lessons from all the poor choices you made along the way that stop you falling into the same traps in the future then it has been a worthwhile experience that will help you out with your future investing. If you carry on doing the same things then I think it is time to give up as you are throwing good money after bad.
Thank you..
Activity: 304

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I believe that cryptocurrencies have a great chance to be used in everyday life, at least because, at the moment, the Central Bank is actively interested in their use. So it is possible that this currency can be trusted.
Activity: 392
It seems to me that if you do not believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, then nothing will change. I think that this is the engine of the whole process and only people and their opinion can greatly affect the outcome of all events in the market
Activity: 156
Activity: 573
 Despite the market volatility,  crypto in my opinion is a technology that is struggling to stand. a lot of people and organizations are yet to adopt it. so i believe this trying time will pass and crypto market will be less volatile.

But in all , you have to understand the market before you venture into it. there are some basic  rules you have to take into consideration when planning to trade or invest in crypto.
- Do not  buy the pump
- do not  panic sell
- make sure you do your research on any coin you are about to trade
- Be patient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
yes, in every 1-2 year very big bull run will come in which bitcoin will be the father of all coins.
if you dont beleive in market then you are not reading this

business are coming to cryptocurrency because of large amount of fraud in share market.
so i trust crypto
Pages:
Jump to: