Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 5. (Read 7389 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I have been in the market for more than a year.
Market isa part of cryptocurrency, they are bonded together.
If you will not believe in the market then you have no place in crypto community.
Market may fall but i am sure there will be a time to rise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Of course I believe, otherwise I would not have been here. I believe that the cryptocurrency should be legislated by many countries. We are now at the turn of great achievements. Blockchain technology will become an important part of any industry of human life.
in my opinion some departments of the cryptocurremcy will disappear soon but still we shall not be upset about it as they are bad
Merit: 4
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
yes of course i believe in it and i think taht cryptocurrency markeg will grow further as it is our future and we should remember about it
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
Of course I believe, otherwise I would not have been here. I believe that the cryptocurrency should be legislated by many countries. We are now at the turn of great achievements. Blockchain technology will become an important part of any industry of human life.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
There are several facort why the other peole did not believe on the cryptocurrency because most of them are lost their money but if you lost money better to don't leave cryptocurrency.  You can still believe to the market or crypto and for sure you will see that you will earn money.
Activity: 295
Yes i still believe in crypto because i have experience how to profit big like trading a coin and joining airdrop and joining bounty campaign and also read about news of crypto. And not all the time im profit sometimes no profit and for now it is good to invest altcoins because some altcoins are dump.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I initially had no illusions about the crypto market. I knew that this is a very risky market and did not invest money in it that I feel sorry for losing.
Now my investments have fallen in price, but I am not worried. Growth will be in any case and I can wait as long as you want.
Therefore, I believe in the crypto market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The market of cryptocurrency has now no credibility. The coin which fell in price 90% is not the worst option. It is bad  Undecided
I am sure and still believe that crypto will rise again after a downturn and will become a source of income for the future by investing so we will reap success in the future.
Activity: 182
In most cases, banking operations and transfers are too time-consuming , and often do not charge small fees. Here the situation is different-the Commission is minimal and the time of financial transactions takes much less.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I do cryptocurrency because I believe that this is a successful technology that will help you get a good profit!
Merit: 1
There are still many reason to believe in the cryptocurrency market that is why I do still believe on it. There is no reason not to believe in it because cryptocurrency lets you earn big and lets you to invest without knowing your identity and also their is no third party involve in any transaction that you are doing.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
I believe, because despite the bad market, the cryptocurrency is still developing. And this is our future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I have invested heavily in the digital cryptocurrency market and I have long been optimistic about blockchain projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

hey, how can we stop believing in it when it is such a promising thing? Wink every new project has its difficulties and weaknesses in the very beginning, we just should be tolerant and patient
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The ideals rule the world as the popular saying goes. I think the cryptocurrency idea is one of the most fascinating idea in area of finance, business and international trade. The personal freedom and financial inclusion is in the heart of what make cryptocurrency unique and saleable!
Activity: 320

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

How can you not believe in the cryptocurrency market? This is our future, which can not be missed and now become part of the market is exactly what is needed. It seems to me that this will change the whole world for the better
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
The market of cryptocurrency has now no credibility. The coin which fell in price 90% is not the worst option. It is bad  Undecided
Activity: 169
I believe crypto is the best solution because the crypto transaction is secure and fast. Cryptocurrency will soon show its momentum.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
What kind of stupid questions? Those who stayed with profit will believe in cryptocurrencies and blockchain. And those who by their stupidity rubbed money will naturally be outraged and talking about deception
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It is not about trading or investing in any ICO! It is all about how useful the project is. This is said thousands of times.. Still many many people are investing their money on scam coins! Please check the project/product first! Is it useful and helpful? Then you can invest. Take the upcoming ARROUND project for example; we have a solid product and very useful for people. This is a good one and yes, we have to believe!
Pages:
Jump to: