Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 7. (Read 7422 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I definitely continue to believe in the success of the cryptocurrency market and in my success on it. It is currently the best and fastest growing area. And there is a lot to learn and develop. I will continue to strive hard for success in the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2
yes i do,
 Smiley
The product plays a vital role in the project as the project is related to the product itself. Whatever the planning, strategies, marketing and advertising will depend upon the product so yes, a product is important for a project.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
Maybe it's because I didn't lose money, so I still believe in cryptocurrencies. I think its current price is still very cheap and will be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I still believe in cryptocurrency. Because I see it in the future. I am sure that sooner or later the cryptocurrency will become a world currency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
In science, philosophy affirms the law, according to which quantity turns into quality. I am sure that the large number of tokens and altcoins appearing on the crypto market will not be a bad sign, but on the contrary will transfer the market to a higher quality level. Then the faith in the crypto market will return.
Activity: 126
Because when I analyzed the crypto-currency market from the very moment of its appearance, I saw how it strengthened over the entire period of its existence. Growth always exceeds the fall and I am sure that this will continue.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
- been scammed

Im new to the ideology of events here in the crypto space, but i have never experienced either of those bad vibes

- listened to Official McScamFee

Why should i follow Mccafee words ?

I came to the crypto space voluntarily not to follow some random persons advice.

- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom

Its so difficult to be a scam victim if you are not greedy or looking after cheap stuffs  and only gullible people would buy at the tip of a great pump
why have pity for such attitude ?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
the world is so tired of control - bubbles of wild inflation, no reasonable fees. incredible Creedit and betting on them. so crypto will change the world. perhaps - if of course just to fantasize - there will come a time when ordinary money will simply cease to exist. and all financials such as crypto will not be controlled by someone - only an even market.
The biggest possibility that the paper dollar will be destroyed and a temporary replacement is digital currency and that is all in Crypto so for now I still strongly believe in Crypto because paper currency is on the verge of extinction and Crypto will become increasingly popular throughout the world. the world before the golden age, because after the Crypto period ended it will be replaced by the golden age.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
If you stop believing you won't achieve your dreams and goals. Don't give up easily after you had done wrong, start again and try new things, don't repeat the same mistakes, besides crypto is still growing, much things we would expect from it.
I fully agree - given the fact that all of humanity - if you can say so, only looks at the new crypto market. then absolutely everything is just in front.
the world is so tired of control - bubbles of wild inflation, no reasonable fees. incredible Creedit and betting on them. so crypto will change the world. perhaps - if of course just to fantasize - there will come a time when ordinary money will simply cease to exist. and all financials such as crypto will not be controlled by someone - only an even market.
I can also say for myself - faith is probably not quite the right word for this - rather, I just know that - crypto is the future.
surely believe. not only in the crypto market, but also the beginning of a new future. everything new has stages of development - now if we compare - then it’s like a baby - it tries to talk, walk. all in front.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Market is honest. if you join the major marketplace like bittrex and huobi, you will find good coins. If you join small market you will find not trusted market. Pump and dump coins will be played in small marketplace. In big marketplace bittrex
Activity: 192
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
Well of course I do believe in it. It has a lot do with my profits and earnings. Coins likr PRG, ICX and LISK are very great indeed. They have the best profitability.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
My faith in the electronics market is still there. I still hope for a day thanks to the electronic money that I am rich. At present I still hold some bitcoin and wait for the opportunity to increase the electronic co. How long do I have to wait?
Activity: 382
Right, I still believe in the future, especially with the presence of crypto currencies I can help the economy in my daily life, even though the market price has fallen frequently this year, but I have no panic because I often experienced it last year, I think it's time for us to buy or hold a lot of coins, most likely by the end of this year market prices will increase and after that we get satisfying results.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
To be honest, I still believe in crypto even though a few days back the price of crypto currencies fell, but now I see the market prices have started to increase and I have bought a few coins to prepare for the future and often the end of the year all crypto currencies rise.

Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

After all of those happenings that have been done to me I've been still believe and trust in cryptocurrency because I've still earning in this crypto so that I still believe in this. Happenings like that push me through the end to still believe and have a big trust in the crypto market.
Activity: 420
Today, the crypto market has all the possibilities for further development. The financial fall of the market is gradually coming to an end, with the next year the active recovery should begin. In any case, blockchain technology will be popular with investors, as it provides profitable and safe conditions for transactions.
Activity: 294

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Today I continue to believe in the excellent potential for further development of the crypto market and blockchain technology. Yes, this year the financial fall of the market was too long. But next year, the drop in prices will be replaced by an active recovery of the market, prices will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: