Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 4. (Read 7389 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I still believe in cryptocurrency market tho there are times that it gives you doubt to invest again on what coin do you like to hold indeed i still believe in market i earn little by little on my holdings
Having coins on the market is going to be awesome if the price ever goes past the ATH, people should not give up.
Activity: 728
Nothing from this list Grin
As for me, I sold most of my tokens in november/december. I had a huge profit and now want to repeat. Also I believe in crypto market.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
People who did not believe in the crypto money market made sales and departed from crypto money exchanges. People who believe in the crypto money market are still investing. Crypto trade is a long-term economic workplace to consider.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I am a long term investor and for this reason I trust that the crypto market will rise and altcoins will overcome their ATH
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is a extremely big business and hither get superlative possibilities to increase an work . And I am furthermore knowing that hither furthermore has a extremely large danger . On the other hand whether you hold excavation heavy and cable hither you buoy gain . And this instantly causes me think in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I set high goals for this year and I am frustrated ,because I didn't earn as much as I planned, crypto dump has broken my plans. By the way I won't let down
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I did not leave the crypto in December, January, since I believed in crypto and continue to believe in crypto. I have lost a lot of my investments, but I have good coins, I expect them to grow in value.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I'm still with cryptocurrencies because I see the potential of cryptocurrencies. Even if cryptocurrencies are unstable and fluctuate constantly, It continues to grow. During all this time, the prices for cryptocurrencies have only grown, and I am sure that they will continue to grow.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Always believe about the crypto market will be recovery to higher price, I think is possible for bitcoin or altcoin become to the higher price, many time of bitcoin and altcoin at lower price but could be back to higher price again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I still believe in the cryptocurrency market. Because the potential of cryptocurrency is still very strong and increasingly popular. And now I am sure that the market has recovered and more investors will come to the market

Its true. Cryptocurrency market is potential to gain profits. In next few years, cryptocurrency market will growing bigger than now and its our opportunity for buying coin with cheap price right now
Activity: 774
Look ARROUND!
Off course I am still believe in cryptocurrency market. Every investment have a risk and its our decision when we got loss on our investment. Crypto is future investment and i am believe its good investment for long term.
Even the short term investments are helping the market build it's marketcap. Every investment should be worth doing now that the market has low priced coins.
Activity: 700
Off course I am still believe in cryptocurrency market. Every investment have a risk and its our decision when we got loss on our investment. Crypto is future investment and i am believe its good investment for long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Crypto market will definitely recover because it has a good track record of always recovering from all sort of bear market conditions. As the people become more familiar with the concept of crypto and the Blockchain, the demand will increase which will create more value to the market.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
Yes I am still up for cryptocurrencies, Yes! We have seen all the negative things that is happening in the world of crypto but we have also seen how crypto grows so fast so I still believe that cryptocurrencies can change our life for a better and brighter one.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
there is chances to earn some money so i will be here and i allways stay even after losing almost every cent invested i believed in crypto and i  will allways
Activity: 253

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

One of the fastest ways to get rich is a successful investment in the shares of a successful company, and in its essence, any cryptocurrency is a share of a certain project, of a certain company.
Activity: 168
I still believe in cryptocurrency market tho there are times that it gives you doubt to invest again on what coin do you like to hold indeed i still believe in market i earn little by little on my holdings
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

In our world for a long time actively developed electronic money, e – wallets, electronic accounts , cash payment fades into the background, and expensive Bank transfers-relevant only not quite versed and poorly understood modern technology people.
Activity: 154
to be honest, I no longer believe in the cryptocurrency market and really believe that this year we will not make money on it. unfortunately i was a very blind investor
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
I still trust the market. Last year there was a big pump at the crypto market. This year, mostly the trending trend was seen. I think the future of the world of crypto money is positive. Every year the efficiency of blockchain technology is rising and the world is getting used to crypto money.
Pages:
Jump to: