Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 8. (Read 7389 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 101
If you stop believing you won't achieve your dreams and goals. Don't give up easily after you had done wrong, start again and try new things, don't repeat the same mistakes, besides crypto is still growing, much things we would expect from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
With the cryptocurrency market, nothing dangerous has happened so far. The main thing is that the projects of our coins and tokens continue to develop, and this is the basis for the further development of the market. That, that prices do not grow as we want, not scary. The market at this time is accumulating its potential and it will grow vseravno. Therefore, now you need to stock up on promising coins and expect.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I still believe in the market, we should also know from the beginning that the risk you mentioned was buying a pump, selling low panic or a scam, it was also a mistake for users to experience the risk, I was not able to make words to explain trust I am in the crypto market, which clearly I still believe in crypto and its future development.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Yes, I still believe that crypto currency is a very powerful tool for making money. In addition, I believe that growth will begin soon. At the moment I take the opportunity and invest in different coins.

As soon as I continue working with the cryptocurrency, I do believe in it. The market situation now does not give me a lot of satisfaction but I live with the thoughts that soon, the cryptos will start going up in their price.

You have to be optimistic and believe in crypto money because I also believe that crypto money is going to rise again, now it's just a volatility of the market, and sometimes the investment is down enough patience to wait.
I'm very confident with the development and progress of the coin which is indeed a very capable to produce much bigger gains in the future. with this ability into my trust for the advancement of Cryptocurrency which generate more profit.
I still believe and am confident with the development of the Cryptocurrency market generates more profits in the future with the support provided. so I am still confident and continue support for the progress of the coins in the future as a form of support.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
This down trend is good to me in the sense that it will make us know those coins that really have value, let them prove their claims as good projects. I know the market will in one day soon recover from this bear.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
Well for me I still believe in the cryptocurrency because of the fact that even we have a lot of negativity which is happening to the market still we cannot hold the fact that we get lot of benefits by having a crypto-market.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
all those negative things that you emphasize in the market can be avoided if you are better informed of what you are doing, many things go through the disinformation that investors have when they enter this area, remember that technology is still relatively new and there are few regulations, which makes it an ideal environment to defraud people.
Activity: 128
Yes, I believe that the market will appear green again by the end of this year.
The coins could get to a green range in just a matter of time though the market needs more money.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
No one can deny that irrespective of all its haters , cryptocurrency market is only following the path of growth. No matter what are the fluctuations in the prices of different coins , market had not died yet. There is a lot more in future .That is why i still believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Yes, I believe that the market will appear green again by the end of this year.
Activity: 406

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

as much as I have, there are some points why like crypto
1. crypto is simple
2. many new technologies from crypto
which make me dislike
1. the price is too sensitive to the fundamentals even though it's a hoax
2. the price is easy to manipulate

the conclusion I still like crypto only hopes there are some rules to stabilize crypto prices
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
Yes right, I still believe in the cryptocurrency market is an opportunity for all of us, because with the first crypto it is easy to transact between fast and cost-effective countries, then can invest even though prices go up and down from time to time, this is no problem for me because it depends on how I trade properly in order to get maximum results.

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes, I still believe that crypto currency is a very powerful tool for making money. In addition, I believe that growth will begin soon. At the moment I take the opportunity and invest in different coins.

As soon as I continue working with the cryptocurrency, I do believe in it. The market situation now does not give me a lot of satisfaction but I live with the thoughts that soon, the cryptos will start going up in their price.

You have to be optimistic and believe in crypto money because I also believe that crypto money is going to rise again, now it's just a volatility of the market, and sometimes the investment is down enough patience to wait.
I'm very confident with the development and progress of the coin which is indeed a very capable to produce much bigger gains in the future. with this ability into my trust for the advancement of Cryptocurrency which generate more profit.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
Until now I still believe in the cryptocurrency market, because I see from day to day more and more people are investing in it, then I see on the side of the current market price movements have begun to increase and I am still confident that by the end of the year I will earn income satisfying.

Activity: 141
The World’s First Blockchain Core

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Exatly i faced with all of these but i am still believing in crpyto market. Because i love adrenalin and i love learning something in everyday.
Crpyto is really risky but with that way we can learn new things in every day.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
I still believe in cryptos because the space is still new and still in it's early stage development and I believe in few years to come, i am going to reap the benefit of my investment so that's why i believe and keep investing despite all odds.
Activity: 756
of course I still strongly believe in the market even though the market conditions are always decreasing like this, but that does not mean this is the end of crypto, because it has become a cryptic nature that always fluctuates
Activity: 182
ıf we believe in advanced technology,its gonna be OKEY that I believe advanced tecnology and cryptocurrency market.We should catch this market and tecnology.So We have to still believe this market.
Activity: 242

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still do. I had experienced some of the unfortunate events you mentioned but I'm still here doing crypto activities. I think everyone experiences one of those in their crypto life. In my case, it helps me to be more knowledgeable with my crypto undertakings and that it made me become wiser on my investments.
Activity: 154
because bitcoin always came back stronger. he always gave an opportunity to earn money and I think that this time nothing will change
Pages:
Jump to: