Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 30. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
fundamental reason, because I can earn income from cryptocurrency. and also because I am sure that in the future cryptocurrency will be needed by many people. indeed it could be, negative things like that could happen in the world of cryptocurrency. but if we are careful in stepping, I think fraud and panic will not occur within us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Yes, I believe, since I was ready for those periods that not always the prices will go up sometimes there will be a decline
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I still recommend that you play calm with a reasonable amount of capital. If fear we are not involved in this market, but do not trust too much because when suddenly we are not active. And better, learn the skills, it is indispensable for you no matter how the market evolves.
Activity: 135
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
Personally,I still believe in Cryptocurreny in the future even if  the market  still in level down.However,The overall cryptocurrency market is still in its infancy and will likely continue to grow for the foreseeable future. For many of these coins, their lower price does represent a great buying opportunity.
Activity: 168
Personally, I believe in the future of the crypto-currency market. After all, I believe that this is a new branch in the present. And also new use of technologies for virtual life. And time will certainly show. How the crypto currency will live in the future
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
The digital economy is our future. For today, plastic cards have replaced paper money. Because I believe in the potential of crypto currency. Cool Smiley

I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing, I mean eliminating cash would be sacrificing some privacy, just how the governments like it.
Activity: 280
The digital economy is our future. For today, plastic cards have replaced paper money. Because I believe in the potential of crypto currency. Cool Smiley
Activity: 242
I think despite the dip in the market prices of crypto and negative news about the industry, there are still projects that are legitimate and work so hard to sustain their platform. I think I still beleive in the technology and confident that crypto will rise again in the coming months. We just have to wait for the market to correct itself.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
As before, I believe in the crypto-currency market and I also think that very often people are very patient with life as a whole, because this is an indispensable measure that forces people to go for it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

In my side i still believe in cryptocurrency. The scamming issue is not really new to me at all. If you have the proper insight on the token that you're going ti advertise or invest to, you can avoid the scam issues.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Yeah this are the bitter part when you are in cryptocurrency system. Most of the investors will undergo this heartaches and even huge losses on the money invested on it. However, having those heartaches behind cryptocurrency are the sweet victories also especially if one is successful on its investment. There is greater reason why we stay on the system instead of turning or heads on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 275
So, crypto confidently enters our lives, everywhere it is visible. Today in the news heard that in Kiev there is a place in the market where they accept a crypt payment. With the fact that they sell vegetables there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Although the crypto market is currently falling and the price of coins is cheap, I still believe in the crypto market, because here has given me many benefits, but this is not as easy as imagined, must have experience and expertise in trading.
Whatever happened in this platform, of course I am always believing because it give us a positive result and because I am an optimistic person which all ideas gayhered will and segregate the usage and the opinion that might needs an action. If we are talking about altcoin not all are scam yet it is still new. Just keep up that good work mate.
Activity: 157

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Of course still believe against crypto because here have lots of opportunities to earn money. I know that that Crypto has an awful lot of risk, but it makes me to constantly improve my skills. By increasing the ability for sure we can avoid such risks. Avoiding risk is more important because if not, we are going to suffer losses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
I believe in crypto without any doubts buut its current position is not nice and reliable now. So many people are ready to go away from crypto thanks to this situation.
Activity: 210
I am still studying, and I am not an expert in this world, but I understand I can do the wrong thing. I was once cheated and I accepted it as a very valuable experience. Crypto investment has given me profit, that's one reason why I will still be here, this is an attractive investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I think, all types of businesses and investments will definitely experience a point where the price becomes very devastated. This also happened to Crypto. So for me, I already knew that something bad would happen. However, there will certainly be good things that we can look forward to and we get if we are able to be patient and wait for prices to rise again and stabilize.
Activity: 98
I don't know, I don't trust the encryption market, because I have experienced a lot of losses in the market today. To be honest, in this year's encryption market, I still make a lot of investment, but finally it's just the same. Now I can only believe it if the market is able to prove the market can bounce back and be stronger than yesterday.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Yes, I still believe that crypto currency is a very powerful tool for making money. In addition, I believe that growth will begin soon. At the moment I take the opportunity and invest in different coins.

As soon as I continue working with the cryptocurrency, I do believe in it. The market situation now does not give me a lot of satisfaction but I live with the thoughts that soon, the cryptos will start going up in their price.
Activity: 98
What is our reason for not believing, because one of the characteristics or advantages of crypto currency is the absence of a third intermediary in the form of an institution, which is usually a monopoly to verify. If you are already aware, then you will only consider the situation as normal, price fluctuations are common in the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: