Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 34. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I think that there will be better development in the future, so even if the current market situation is normal, I will continue to hold my coins and wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
for what reason I'm still here with those awful dangers? Since regardless I trust that I can take the exercise and experience from those. I can dissect and take in more how to keep away from tricks, can deal with my feeling not to be freeze offer, and settle on an insightful thought and choice. Obviously, crypto has given me enough procuring and wage. I cherish taking an interest in crypto and still help this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I believe crypto market conditions will return to stable. although lately there are many scams, crypto currencies always make money from many aspects. as long as it's profitable, I keep believing.
Activity: 70
Definitely yes!

Scam, market drops, crisis, etc, is a normal thing for every market. Also, don't forget that crypto market is not regulated and there is nothing behind the most of tokens. BUT the technology is developing and now, for example, we can see a new creation - Securities Tokens.

IMO, it is a great start for the mass adoption. Going a bit deeper is ST, is it possible to highlight Corl.

Corl is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

So, don't be negative and keep an eye on the new developments!
Activity: 140
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I know I still make money from it despite the high risk!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
yeah, i am!! even i scammed so many times before..
got rekt, losing money for the big dump.. and just like waiting for nothing. big transaction fees for withdrawals. plus delaying deposits and withdrawals sometimes its a permanent loss. but im still believing because i know this a normal for imperfection.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Despite everything I have faith in digital currency since I know our general public needs this framework called blockchain innovation. The part of digital currency takes care of an issue when it comes sending cash all through the other nation in a moment as it were. That is the reason despite everything I have faith in cryptographic money in spite of the fact that I've been defrauded additionally by some speculation stages. I additionally put stock in the cryptographic money advertise. As a matter of first importance, you need to realize that it is an exceptionally ordinary thing to have a digital currency advertise cost.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Because I like crypto - its capabilities, technologies and perspectives. I became a part of the crypto community and at least I learned a lot here. Despite the state of the entire crypto market today, I'm sure that there will be growth sooner or later, and we will all witness many more ups and downs. And if we'll be wise enough and patient, than we'll be able to earn good money here. still many of things ahead.
Activity: 112
Yes of course, the market is still growing up now the market now is green and even tho some of the inventors had a negative effect because of its votality still if you look at the market now it has a lot of potential in the next few years to grow up more and more, the market is young so i believe it will grow and still growing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In the first place if anyone did not believe in crypto they won't invest or partake in crypto. I am strongly believe in crypto currency. The market may be very bad now it is certain that it will be OK again.

That goes for most of us who are still here. A lot i'm sure exited and stayed away after losing money this year and it would probably take a little time to build confidence again in this market for them. Lessons learned the hard way 🤑
Activity: 210
In the first place if anyone did not believe in crypto they won't invest or partake in crypto. I am strongly believe in crypto currency. The market may be very bad now it is certain that it will be OK again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Some of these challenges faced in crypto are just to make us stronger. A good cryto enthusiast that is adept to learning, would not want to just leave, without seeing the end to it. Cryptocurrency can be very challenging, as well as interesting. I just missed apple growth, missed facebook and amazon party as well but now i am sure that i will not missed bitcoin tsunami
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrencies and believe that the worst is over, soon we will see the market recovery.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

If you lose and investment you should yourself 'if you still believe in yourself' not the crypto. All the losses is done by you not because of the market.
To avoid losses play well and study the market well.

You are right. I like your opinion. Person who makes decision is you, it's not market's fault. You need to learn more before you join this market. It's good for you.

Yes I am still believe in the crypto market, I'd still believe in the huge potential of crypto to change the way of my life and get my dream profit soon as the market values goes up again. But of course I know that my skills, experience and efforts are still needed to be improved and move to fully blast to be able to make it happen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
If your are earning with crypto though you've seen it's negative side you will still believe in it's capacity to help you with different matters in your life, it's very helpful to me, so I won't give up with this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Because Im waiting for trusted project to take back my money and more importantly that I believe in this market will be growing strongly in the end of this year

I am still believing in this crypto market.. by the end of september my project ends and I am hoping for the good price I will recieve.. thank you for this kind of project I am learning more on crypto market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Do not get carried away with the current market. Lot of us are waiting for the right time for things to improve and I do not see a reason why one should not believe in this market. People have earned quite a bit from this place which changed their lives. I would say HODL to your investments and wait for the right moment. I know it might be difficult but then patience in Crypto world pays off.

Have a pleasant day.
copper member
Activity: 196
I dont know why you lost your faith on crytocurrencies, but I think it still have their own market. It's time of revolution 4.0 so cryptos, blockchain, and all things related them will be future.
copper member
yeah i believe in crypto market for so many reasons. its blockchain technology help in solving many global problem in most effective way.  in crypto market one can in many different ways. like one can join bounty campaign , one can invest in ico one can do trading. furthermore you can do the work from whereever youwant. and if any bounty work you can become richer
Merit: 4
of course. i believe in encryption. there are many types of crypto tokens available today. some of them are air coins. After a few years, some of them will disappear. however, some crypto tokens will survive. For example, EOS, ether, bitcoin, iota.
Pages:
Jump to: