Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty? (POLL) - page 2. (Read 2606 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 100
Obviously I do. We all would do. Bounty hunters crave for weekly payments but unfortunately it seldom happens. Is there a solution? No. We have to go by the current method. If only it was possible, we all would have been rich
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
I support this, I will already change the bounties with ethereum. I think it's better to get directly to the etherium

Direct payment in eth for participation in the campaign is a good idea. Participants do not have to worry about what to do with tokens, which sometimes become useless or of little value.

In any cases, it will be very good if people don't contribute to the projects of tokens which potentially can become useless. It is worthwhile to carry out a more thorough check of the projects before help them, otherwise very soon the market will finally turn into a dump.
It would be great to participate in such projects where the payment is at least 50/50. Perhaps now there is such projects, share please if will find! ETH is a more stable currency than new coins, but the project that we advertise is probably good and you want to get its tokens!

Now, there are practically no worthy bounty campaigns, especially with payout in ETH. Decent projects are increasingly abandoning the typical bounty campaigns, as they often have a bad effect on reputation. The last project that made 100% payment in ETH - it was DAOstack.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am certain that in the battles of liberality you would pay the etherium, and not in the produced tokens. This would shield us from a sharp drop in the rate of tokens discharged. Issued on the trade after the production of the token quite often begins to get less expensive and it in every case essentially decreases the benefit. Notwithstanding, this is not really conceivable.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I support this, I will already change the bounties with ethereum. I think it's better to get directly to the etherium

Direct payment in eth for participation in the campaign is a good idea. Participants do not have to worry about what to do with tokens, which sometimes become useless or of little value.
Activity: 43
I do run with the administration of the abundance group, since some make their own arrangements of circling tokens through the members. Some used to have a reasoning of giving the speculation that has been picked up straightforwardly. Possibly there may be little winning variety between the both, that doesn't mean huge.
Activity: 105
It would be great to participate in such projects where the payment is at least 50/50. Perhaps now there is such projects, share please if will find! ETH is a more stable currency than new coins, but the project that we advertise is probably good and you want to get its tokens!
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
It does not matter to me if bounty is paid with eth. Once we've received a payment we can immediately sell it, unlike tokens that have to wait for a list of markets to sell tokens that sometimes take time to wait.
Moreover the token's price can not be confirmed when launching on the market or it could be the token was not released on the market.
The only drawback if the bounty is paid by eth is not as much as payment by token.

Hey guys! What is the situation in this issue now?
Perhaps this thread is still relevant and the discussion should be continued?
What do you think? Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
Payment in ethereum would be ideal but I also understand why these campaigns pay in their own token. I mean look at it, they are doing the campaigns in the first place to get people involved in their projects. By paying in their tokens they are putting it in the hands of a lot of people who will have to do something with it so it gets used and it gives the coin some value
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50 to 50?

Update on April 8, 2018
What would you say about this issue given the current situation in the market?

It has been a long time since the publication of this thread. It seems to me that we have a very interesting discussion here and thank you to everyone who has already expressed his opinion earlier. Let's continue the discussion and maybe we'll even come to some collective action, that will help improve the "game" rules for all ecosystem participants and probably improve the ecosystem itself.

Update on Fabruary 5, 2018
To date, we have examples of 3 projects that paid or will pay bounties in ETH (fully or partially) or conducted a poll.

- LiveTREE
- Exchange Union
- GUTS Tickets (upon completion of the bounty campaign, a closed poll was held among the participants, regarding the form of payment. As a result, payments are made in GET tokens. The results of the poll have not been published yet)

p.s. If you know other examples, please share the information here, even if the bounty campaign has already ended;
majority for me is yes.
why because the hassle of how you will convert the tokens to eth is exhausting and time consuming
although the speculated price is big but it will get dumped quickly after the listing will done..
some coins succeed to rise but most of them are not... the exchanging fee is also pain in the ass because if you only get small amount
the fee will lessen your coins haha
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
Personally, I like to participate in different ICO programs that have a future. The only condition is to carefully study the details of the ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I participate in bounty programs from the end of 2017, then there were really good project rewards. Personally for me, Eth is a stable and promising coin for investment.
Activity: 126
Yeah, sure.
ETH is more stable than any new cryptocurrency, it would be perfect to receive paymens in it.
Activity: 420
I am glad that the price of many of my coins is steadily growing, so I will continue to look for promising coins, but for this it is necessary to carefully analyze their prospects
Activity: 158
Well, if there was a choice to receive a reward for the bounty campaign in the ETH or company's  tokens. I personally would always choose 50 to 50. You could immediately exchange ETH and make a profit.
Activity: 462
To be more fair system if distribution of  bounty reward use payment in ETH. The project raised amillion dollar in ETH, and they should take small persentase of that for bounty reward. This is also to avoid bounty hunter dump the price of the token. Now many token below ICO price and one of the factor that make that happen is dumped by bounty hunter, payment in ETH for bounty reward can make better of crypto market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Paying in Ethereum would eliminate the lie that the drop in price after the ICO is caused by all the bounty participants selling. Then everyone would be able to see that the true cause of post ICO selling is in fact those that bought at a steep discount during the pre ICO. I think the best solution is to let bounty participants choose between getting tokens or the equivalent amount in ethereum.
Activity: 168
Companies will never agree to this, it is not profitable for them. But of course none of us would have refused to receive a reward in the ETH at least 50/50.
Pages:
Jump to: