Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty? (POLL) - page 10. (Read 2606 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
seriously dude! i think the bounty hunters don't do anything useful to help projects to get more funds, they only do some shitty posts retweets and shares, and now they wanna get paid in ETH, that's funny  Cheesy
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I also support for this kind of bounty poll that pays eth because it is already a practice of some bounty campaign now they paid less eth and some project tokens in order to encourage more participants to join their bounty campaign.
yes they allowed many users and pay less but its still a good catch especially when we are just doing some easy task and there's corresponding btc
amount in an eth value, if everything will be save it can be a huge value after trading it to btc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I do not support direct payment in ETH simply because the profit and how it change depending on the season can be a big factor specially who chase income from bounty. Tokens are very useful when used in exchanges and equivalents in ETH because it helps both parties if some circumstances happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
From the vantage point of a bounty hunter it would be best to get paid in ETH, because then you would only have need of just one ETH wallet and wouldn't have to down and install all of those alt coins wallets, of some you even lose sight of, forget them and they get lost. But from the point of the alt coins creator this would also lead to less interest in their coins after the bounty campaign, less traffic of their coins etc. Besides, people in it just for the bounty are gonna dump the alt coin anyway, so the moment it arrives on an exchange server they dump it and can get their ETH. This way at least they perform some traffic for the alt coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
it shouldn't be the case, really. The most money that is to be made in bounties, is when the value of the coin appreciates (of the project itself) there isn't much pontetial for ETH (short-term) and we'll lose a lot by not being directly invested in the project we are trying to support during the bounty campaign. Besides that, that's how it's done in most companies, they get shares of the company itself and not of another company! So it doesn't make sense to get paid in ETH while working on another project, don't think that makes sense.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If bounties would be given only as ETH then there would be way too big of a gap between the product and the intentions of spreading the message about it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
well as a bounty hunters I will like to recieve payment through direct ETH but I dont think this will goal well with the ICO because it will be hard to pay everyone with ETH and also use the remaining ETH for the project. apart from this getting token as bounty Hunter is sometime profitable because you cant tell if the token hit the market and the price rise. this will be a double gain for bounty participant offer if the token get dump then reverse is the case.
Activity: 122
If ETH and BTC payment they can avoid immediate dumping.
Activity: 185
It would be a lot better for us as we would not have to wait for the token to recover, however, this will have a huge negative impact on all ICOs
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
absolutely yes maybe its fair for those who spend their  time helping promote coins in that way those who join the bounty have an option to buy the coins or convert their eth to cash and avoid also dumping their coins when it open in trading Smiley
Activity: 490
I think direct ether payment is good for the bounty hunter. It will guarantee that you get paid in a spendable currency immediatelly and the transactions will be smooth between campaign manager and the participant! All the question raised/sometimes unneccssary questions) will be eradicated and everybody will be happy!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I also support for this kind of bounty poll that pays eth because it is already a practice of some bounty campaign now they paid less eth and some project tokens in order to encourage more participants to join their bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
I agree with those who say yes. But from a practical viewpoint. I doubt devs would ever agree with this. It won't be profitable for them. Remember those bounty tokens can help raise the price ether. However their own tokens are usually over priced. So they are worth much less than ether. It a definite win for them and a possible loss for us bounty hunters.
Activity: 406
In this case, i want be fair enough. I would suggest 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens as bounty hunters also should understand that money belongs to somebody else meant for investment purpose. I still see that would be the great way to bring in more participants for campaigning and make the ICO's more succesfull. I also feel ICO's become popular because of of healthy campaigning in place , so the devs should atleast think about paying some amount in ETH for motivation atleast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
it will never be happened ..else owner will become beggar

..and they will starve to death Cheesy Are you seriously?
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens?

p.s. If you know similar examples, share please in the comments Smiley
I prefer 50-50 payment. that way we will have both, and after that, we can exchange them according to the price we want. of course, we will be many different opinions. many people choose only by getting payments with tokens and some who want to get paid by ETH. it all depends on everyone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I suppose it is better to pay for Bounty with tokens, and most projects offer exactly this way of payment. However, ETH payments are also possible — probably not 50/50, but something like 80/20.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens?

p.s. If you know similar examples, share please in the comments Smiley

ICOs will never do that, like what's the use of having ICO anyway? When you want is to pay you with eth.
Of course they're advertising their tokens and if they will pay us using their tokens we can help them to have a good coin circulation like when we dump it and if we decide to buy back again. And you know that their tokens can still be sell for eth.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
it will never be happened ..else owner will become beggar
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Of course, I would like to pay for participation in the generosity campaigns to get an etherеum, and not cheaper, and token, but I think that this is impossible. To do this, you need the team to spend money, which they will not have. The whole point is for them to pay the tokenies they create.
Pages:
Jump to: