Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty? (POLL) - page 7. (Read 2606 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think it is much better to receive the bounties in Ethereum, but sometimes, token's price is raising than the usual price it states in their whitepapers or in their threads. But most of the time, token's price dumps after a month the ICO has finished.
Activity: 356
Yes of course I can support direct payment in ETH for bounty because it is more simply and easy exchange in to the market
Activity: 462
Yes i do support direct payment in ETH for bounty because we all know that not all token will pay for us after the campaign is done will have a directly high value on the market, in that way we will wait for long until it will have a high value before we can sell it, but if the payment in bounty is we will be ETH it will be more easy for us and not more complicated unlike in paying tokens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I do go with the management of the bounty team, because some make their own plans of circulating tokens through the participants. Some used to have a thinking of providing the investment that has been gained directly. Maybe there might be small earning variation between the both, that doesn't mean big.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
So it turns out that bounty campaigns and crowdsourcing are synonyms.
I participate in bounty campaigns on Bitcoin Talk and I participate in crypto crowdsourcing (co-creation) on Crowdholding platform. Against the backdrop of our discussion here, Crowdholding also raised the question of the payment model for the crowdsourcers\co-creators (bounty participants). And I, as well as in this discussion, left my opinion in support of the right of choice for participants (50%\50% or 100% in projects tokens), which according to my conviction is the most rational and useful solution for the ecosystem and its participants.

Here you can check the links to this interesting and informative discussions on Crowdholding platform:
https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/299/what-is-a-crowdshare-learn-and-discuss
https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/302/would-you-like-to-see-other-tokens-on-our-app

And by the way, if you join these discussions you can earn their coins (YUPIES) for your meaningful feedback Smiley
I voted "Yes", I think bounty managers might give this option.
Anyway ICOs spend a lot for marketing and paid ads, so why not to pay for bounty participants with ETH?
Hasmukh_rawal gave a good example of LIVETREE (I'm also taking part in this bounty, but of course not because of 50/50 option and even not because of generous and nice bounty campaign, but because of interesting project).

Yes, this is a wonderful example with LiveTree. And it may be that at the end of this bounty campaign you will select only project tokens if the ICO turns out to be successful and you will see the real growth of the project and the token perspective. Is it possible?
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

for me may be better and more elegant if all bounty campaign is paid using ETH,because it is more simple and easy to exchange. but besides that, ICOs might prefer to pay bounty with their tokens, to balance their market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think it's fair if bounty is paid with ETH instead of using a token, because in addition to avoiding the dump on the token in question, bounty participants can also buy the tokens with the ETH they get and that will help the token price rise Grin
Activity: 798
homt.net
Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50 to 50?

Yes, I support the idea of paying bounty campaign participants direct ETH because of the huge promotional work they do to bring the various projects into successful completion. Because many paid tokens have low market value at the end of the ICO which might not be of great benefit to the bounty campaign participant after spending time and money to support the project. Thus payment should done in ETH direct. Thanks sir.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Since most ICOs have not enough funding to run the project but to make a win-win situation between the ICO companies and the bounty campaign workers it is better to have an 50-50 option to be fair enough. 
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
For most projects it's probably easier and cheaper to pay out in their own tokens.

Definitely easier but not cheaper. If the project is successful and the price of tokens raise several times - then it turns to be more expensive.
And the ICO team should believe in project and therefore be sure that the token price will be higher.
Activity: 686
Anyway ICOs spend a lot for marketing and paid ads, so why not to pay for bounty participants with ETH?
Hasmukh_rawal gave a good example of LIVETREE (I'm also taking part in this bounty, but of course not because of 50/50 option and even not because of generous and nice bounty campaign, but because of interesting project).

For most projects it's probably easier and cheaper to pay out in their own tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I think the decision should depend on the participants. The participants in the bounty should have the option to choose whether they will be paid in ethereum or with tokens or with both. Yes you're right, they raising millions in token sale and the bounties are the reason behind their success, so it is just right to compensate the participant properly. If they pay directly with ethereum, it would be convenient and hassle free for the participants but sometimes the value of tokens increases, so it would be best if the participants are the one who gets to decide.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens?

This is good but it is impossible to happen because the ICO are promoting their own altcoin too in which they should promote their token more in order for them to be known that is why some ICO are giving their token for free in we called this air drops. They are using the ethereum but limited to platform only so that investors could easily trade at the cheaper price.

Thanks for your opinion. You know, a few bounty campaign examples of 50\50 already exist, probably the founders of these projects found this solution beneficial. Likely that this approach may be even more effective influence on the promotion of the token.
Wow! That is new!! I have not really seemed much of this kind of project and it would be nice to hit one. If we really want to take a real look at it, most of the people who get to dump their coins a lot are usually the bounty hunters which always affect the market value once listed, although some investors do too, but most serious investors hardly do. If they can pay in ETH, then this can be limited.

Hey, guys.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50 to 50?
One thing most people do not understand is that if you are promoting a project, you are also an investor and then you earn in stakes. Although, I feel the OP as payments in ETH can really be good, but do you know that there are chances of you earning more when the tokens get listed and even dumping and buying more at dips if you are fast enough?

Thank you for your thoughts Smiley I in many respects agree with you. Especially on account of this:

One thing most people do not understand is that if you are promoting a project, you are also an investor and then you earn in stakes

The only one thing I would say is that I still think that people understand it, it is simply historically that money investments have a higher status than time investments. Although in general time is more valuable than money by default. And the status of a "money investor" and a "time investor" is at least equal. This is certainly general enough, since there can be different situations, but without money you can create a project, but without time, abilities and efforts of supporters is impossible. And that's why crowdsourcing is more promising than crowdfunding!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Hey, guys.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens?

This is good but it is impossible to happen because the ICO are promoting their own altcoin too in which they should promote their token more in order for them to be known that is why some ICO are giving their token for free in we called this air drops. They are using the ethereum but limited to platform only so that investors could easily trade at the cheaper price.

Thanks for your opinion. You know, a few bounty campaign examples of 50\50 already exist, probably the founders of these projects found this solution beneficial. Likely that this approach may be even more effective influence on the promotion of the token.
Wow! That is new!! I have not really seemed much of this kind of project and it would be nice to hit one. If we really want to take a real look at it, most of the people who get to dump their coins a lot are usually the bounty hunters which always affect the market value once listed, although some investors do too, but most serious investors hardly do. If they can pay in ETH, then this can be limited.

Hey, guys.
One thing most people do not understand is that if you are promoting a project, you are also an investor and then you earn in stakes. Although, I feel the OP as payments in ETH can really be good, but do you know that there are chances of you earning more when the tokens get listed and even dumping and buying more at dips if you are fast enough?
Guys, if you know the campaigns in which there was payment in ETH (fully or partially), please share information about it here. This will be useful for a general analysis of this issue
Activity: 450
If there is such a bounty payment system then it is a lot better. If at least reaching out of a hassle could get rid of it, the exchange site did not arrive at the time. If the payment of bounty campaign is given in Ethereum in this way then It will be very good.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
actually i have no problem with the type of payment from bounty, be it in the form of eth or token. but the only difference is the process, if payment with token then we must sell first to eth. because most people trade with the result of bounty using eth or btc.
I prefer to be in the ETH, because the transfer rate is much faster than bitcoin, and you can see how slow the bitcoin transfer is now, it is like a snail, and it is very expensive.
But we shouldn't say so much because most people want to be in their own interests, which should be.
I think it's better to be like that so even though the project will be scam then we can still be paid even if only half of it.

But perhaps you will agree that it will also be very good if the participants will more carefully choose the projects that support.
Pages:
Jump to: