Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty? (POLL) - page 9. (Read 2606 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
if in my opinion if the token and eth price is very far is not fair if such a process is done because it can harm half of the work of the participants bounty.sebab eth very much berberbeda with the price of the tokens.
that's my view.
Investments for the coins is a very important part of the project though that comes second to the people that promote the coin before the ICO starts.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Can someone explain to me in layman's terms what a bounty is and why it benefits both parties? thanks  Tongue

Simple way when a new coin is launched no one knows about it so for advertisement they have to do anything, so here in this forum their are so many ways of bounty through which the coin is got advertised and the users who are advertising it gets pay for it and the new coin developers gets investment in return of this advertisement, which promotes their coin and projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I still think paying the tokens is better it help built long term attachment to the project and I don't think it make sense for the team to be paying out other currencies because it is like they do prefer other tokens to theirs
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Can someone explain to me in layman's terms what a bounty is and why it benefits both parties? thanks  Tongue

Bounty is a program which pay participant to advertise for the project through social media, wearing the project signature and others. In return the project pay the participants in the project coins or BTC depending on the project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
Getting paid in terms of Eth reduces the risk and gives the ease of trading, whereas with the particular token getting paid one needs to wait till it's been listed to the exchanges for trading purposes. Some might take long time period depending on the development team. In particular getting paid in tokens gives an excitement or an expectation as it's entirely something new but has got bit of risk.

I agree with you that in general it's quite fascinating Smiley
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Totally No because tokens can earn much more that you can have i etherium and eth price not stable now, I not prefer hold my money now in eth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I don't think that would be profitable for the dev's part however, granting they would do it, I would not like my rewards to be paid in ethers as the tokens they are developing might be profitable in the long run and would also create many possibilities in the market.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
i voted 50/50 because getting half of the reward in eth ( partially ) prevents intial bounty reward dump on exchange listing
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens?
I think for now where participants receive tokens for their work it is fair, as well as to increase market interest in the token, I think for a direct payment using ETH it's a bit unfair in my opinion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Getting paid in terms of Eth reduces the risk and gives the ease of trading, whereas with the particular token getting paid one needs to wait till it's been listed to the exchanges for trading purposes. Some might take long time period depending on the development team. In particular getting paid in tokens gives an excitement or an expectation as it's entirely something new but has got bit of risk.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
yess I prefer it.. exchanging and waiting for tokens to list in charts is time consuming and also money wasting because of fees.
for now I want a directly pay with ETH hahahahhaha hopefully services and ICO think of these too
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
there are some ICO paying ETH directly but having tokens and waiting for it to be exchangeable is also good there are some token that have high value like ATL
so maybe I choose both hahaha
Thanks to everyone who voted and expressed his opinion.
According to the results so far, 83% of voters support payment options in ETH and 50\50
It would be a lot better for us as we would not have to wait for the token to recover, however, this will have a huge negative impact on all ICOs

In such case, don't you think that option 50/50 on the contrary will have the huge positive impact on the ICO ecosystem?
It's good to be provided with options.
Why not?!
It all comes down to the bounty operators and whether or not they agree to this!
Should we all join forces and demand this?
 Huh

I'm ready for the putsch Grin
In fact, this isn't necessary in this situation, since the projects themselves will gradually come to this. There are already several good examples.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
It's good to be provided with options.
Why not?!
It all comes down to the bounty operators and whether or not they agree to this!
Should we all join forces and demand this?
 Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
I think everybody will want if they paid with ETH.
especially in some bounty for whitepaper translation. 
To do a perfect translate (not using google)  it very wasting time and energy.  And i suggest maybe be in the next ico the translator will paid with ETH.  Or 50 50. Because they need operational fund to do it. 
seriously dude! i think the bounty hunters don't do anything useful to help projects to get more funds, they only do some shitty posts retweets and shares, and now they wanna get paid in ETH, that's funny  Cheesy

Sorry, but your opinion is far from reality. Of course, participants don't provide raising all investments, but to say that they are useless isn't true. I support the fact that in cases of 50% ETH payment, the requirements for participants should definitely be increased. It shouldn't be a hunt for freebies, but quality support for projects that you like and that take you. Personally, that's how I feel about it and I provide quality support, not shit tweets, etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens?
Funds raised are to develop the project not to give handouts and it wouldn't make much sense if the paid out bounty participants with ethereum which is the money form the token sale money...besides paying in their own tokens is a form of marketing on their end.
But then again some projects choose to pay both their tokens and eth or btc so it all depends on how the project chooses to pay.
Pages:
Jump to: