Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty? (POLL) - page 8. (Read 2606 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
You will never be paid in the ethereum because they are not profitable for it and it is 100 percent
Exactly. It is one of the things about being a bounty hunter. You are also part of the project which is why every bounty hunter should also be ready to check out a project very well before they invest so you do not end up wasting your time on a scam or a shit coin. If you hit the right project, and you get paid well in tokens for it, you will be surprise you will get more in profit from that project than what you would get when paid in ETH.

Thank you for your opinion. I completely agree with you. The correct choice of projects as a whole eliminates the need to receive payment in ETH. But I still would like to have the right to choose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens?

I prefer receiving tokens as payments. One could collect them if he wants to and one could earn more dollars than the normal payment with eth. Receiving eth would be like receiving a fix amount of money. Receiving tokens can sometimes give you more and desirable amount of money that varies through time. One can exchange it at a higher rate but it takes careful estimation and a good guess to pick a date to exchange or convert it to eth (interms of eth-based tokens).
agree very interesting answer , This make me think that token payment is good since initially token price is not that costly but thorough time it increases in value depending how good the devs are , this make me conclude that you could really earn more when you are paid in tokens than ETH
Merit: 100
I am sure that in the campaigns of generosity you would pay the etherium, and not in the generated tokens. This would protect us from a sharp drop in the rate of tokens released. Issued on the exchange after the creation of the token almost always starts to get cheaper and it always significantly reduces the profit. However, this is hardly possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think it's better to be like that so even though the project will be scam then we can still be paid even if only half of it.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens?

I prefer receiving tokens as payments. One could collect them if he wants to and one could earn more dollars than the normal payment with eth. Receiving eth would be like receiving a fix amount of money. Receiving tokens can sometimes give you more and desirable amount of money that varies through time. One can exchange it at a higher rate but it takes careful estimation and a good guess to pick a date to exchange or convert it to eth (interms of eth-based tokens).
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I think if all payment in ETH for bounty it's bad decision. Bounty hunter will keep ETH and no profit for project because they dont want invest in your project.
Better payment in 50% ETH and 50% tokens because its still profitable for the project.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
You will never be paid in the ethereum because they are not profitable for it and it is 100 percent
Exactly. It is one of the things about being a bounty hunter. You are also part of the project which is why every bounty hunter should also be ready to check out a project very well before they invest so you do not end up wasting your time on a scam or a shit coin. If you hit the right project, and you get paid well in tokens for it, you will be surprise you will get more in profit from that project than what you would get when paid in ETH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
The decision should be taken from the users themselves. There should be 3 options form the user could select any one option. Getting the payment in only ETH, only tokens and both 50 - 50. This could benefit the users and the ICOs in a positive way since the flexibility in payments would drive many users to be a part of it and the managers could be then more selective towards the participation of users. If I were to organize a campaign then I would definitely implement this option. The campaign I work for has a similar option to buy back the tokens distributed. LiveTree managed by Sylon has the option where users could sell 50% of their earnings in exchange for ETH. Definitely a great idea.
I'm happy with your words, and you are right I agree with you,
And Direct payment in ETH its maybe not possible,
Activity: 476
Of course I would like that to happen and I believe that other bounty others will agree to me but I don't think ICO teams will ever let that happen. They will not agree to this for sure because I know that it's easy for them to pay their tokens because it's easy to create and they will need a lot of funds just to support paying ETH.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
Hey, guys.

Yes,its nice to heard in the ear's this, direct payment of ethereum to our  bounty prize,so that  we can less processing fee to exchange to another altcoins or in fiat money if we need it to change.I Wanna support this kind of project.we know that digital currency value in the market is unpredictable,if this recomendation to direct payment of ICO to ethereum, the benefited is we all bitcoiners because we just not need to convert our  tokens or coins  to ethereum.
Activity: 280
Hey, guys.
agree hope this kind of payment scheme will be implemented , and also it will benefits the devs the most since there is less coins that is likely to be dumped and to the participants who does not need to convert there token to ETH it's a win win situation.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Yes I support it because it will save the stress of selling the Altcoin the bounty gives in market.
Activity: 308
I think bounties should be paid in btc or eth.most of the altcoins dump after released in exchanges is due to bounty hunters dumping their bounty coins for eth or btc.paying directly in eth or btc will eliminate this problem to an extent.
Activity: 532
actually i have no problem with the type of payment from bounty, be it in the form of eth or token. but the only difference is the process, if payment with token then we must sell first to eth. because most people trade with the result of bounty using eth or btc.
It will be very cool, but it will never happen. Which ICO will pay you with Ethereum? They provide their tokens and use them further for various bonuses, the project development, etc.
And ICO would prefer to sell their tokens for ETH to pay with this crypto.

Thank you for your opinion. Perhaps you missed some comments, several projects are already applying a partial payment model in ETH.
Activity: 490
It will be very cool, but it will never happen. Which ICO will pay you with Ethereum? They provide their tokens and use them further for various bonuses, the project development, etc.
And ICO would prefer to sell their tokens for ETH to pay with this crypto.
Can someone explain to me in layman's terms what a bounty is and why it benefits both parties? thanks  Tongue

Simple way when a new coin is launched no one knows about it so for advertisement they have to do anything, so here in this forum their are so many ways of bounty through which the coin is got advertised and the users who are advertising it gets pay for it and the new coin developers gets investment in return of this advertisement, which promotes their coin and projects.

And now it's such a practice that the projects receive investments mainly in ETH, and those who help them in this, get their tokens.
But now we have a campaign which pay us with direct payment in ETH, Exchange Union (XUC).
They want to pay us the remaining rewards in ETH not in XUC token.

Good news.
Thank you for sharing this here.
I think it will be useful if I add here the links to the Exchange Union announcement of this news in their Twitter and Bitcoin Talk thread, as an example of such a decision.
https://twitter.com/exchange_union/status/928178886508085249
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021015.1540
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
For participants, there are 2 things can be happen:
1. Some of the participants will buy another coin into the top 10 marketcap.
2. Participants will buy their coins if the project is good.

however, developers will not support this, they need ETH to develop the project.
it was a difficult decision for them.
Activity: 616
But now we have a campaign which pay us with direct payment in ETH, Exchange Union (XUC).
They want to pay us the remaining rewards in ETH not in XUC token.
Pages:
Jump to: