Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Altcoins will be a big competitor to Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 1557 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Well, even now some altcoins claim to compete with bitcoin,but it doesn't reffer to each shit coin, just some of them worth to compete.
Activity: 395
I would also like to see a lot of surprises happening in the crypto market.But maybe there will not be any Altcoins that have enough power to beat Bitcoin. When the Bitcoin value is too big and market capitalization is too great.Bitcoin as an inviolable treasure in the crypto market.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I believe that within 3 five years, ETH, EOS AND TRX will be competitors of BTC.

Here is my new post about why TRON is a promising cryptocurreny to be invested. Looking forward to hear from you guys!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060511.20
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Personally, I think that Alt-Coins will never be as popular as Bitcoin, for Bitcoin the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?
I think if many people still thinking that bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin, then that would be hard for the altcoin to top the bitcoin's dominance.
Cause there will be a big wall that hard to be break down, event though the altcoins using any newer technology that should be better than bitcoin has.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Some of the guy is calling Ethereum as a competitor to bitcoin but I also support your opinion that it has no competitors at all. Everyone of those are just nothing comparable to bitcoin it's just similar things.
Activity: 504
Maybe so, because in general, I think that probably the situation with altcoin did not arise just like that and everything will probably improve for the better, because the situation with how the market develops today and how it will develop tomorrow, you definitely need to understand that always will be the end
Activity: 476
Bitcoin will always be the leader. Altcoins in theory can bypass Bitcoin for a while, but I am sure that this will not happen because the market depends on Bitcoin. Altcoins will only compete with each other.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
Altcoin and Bitcoin.
Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market will continue to survive and will increase next year. At present, Altcoin does look better than bitcoin, I see in terms of activity in the crypto market, but altcoin still cannot be separated from bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?
   Suppose sometimes you want to earn more with the help of other coins ... Yes, this is true ... but bitcoin gives you confidence that the profit will be very real at some point in time when you tell yourself this is HUGE TO me)
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Every month more and more multifunctional and innovative projects come to the market, and it is more and more difficult for bitcoin to compete with them. Bitcoin's time as a cryptocurrency leader is coming to an end, but it will always be the first cryptocurrency (and all the rest are only alternative coins)
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
I believe that there are enthusiast that are able to create something completely new and much better than btc, you cant ignore that fact
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I am not sure about the bitcoins vision in terms of it's technology. POW and mining are meaningless.
Bitcoin is like gold that valuable but hard to move. So any coin like Litecoin can overthrow BTC
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
for now bitcoin is still at the top and I think other altcoins are still difficult to compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
Altcoins are not strong enough, to compete with bitcoins. They are completely dependent on the volatility of the bitcoins and pose no threat in terms of possible dominance.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
I really don't think that Altcoins are anyway near the fame of the bitcoin. Many altcoins claim that they are better than BTC or a good competitor to BTC but none of them actually are.
If any of the altcoins were as good as bitcoin then atleast that particular altcoin's price should be constantly increasing in this bear market. But since bitcoin is down, most of the alts are down with it too.
I think other than ether, none of the altcoins are actually to be considered as competitor to bitcoin.
Yeah, I agree with you. As far as I know, bitcoin is still the best coin ever. The price of bitcoin affects the price of altcoin, it means that altcoin still depends on bitcoin until now. So, it still far for altcoin to be the competitor of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
I think altcoins make bitcoin stronger ! With the advent of a new token, there is an investment in market capitalization and basically people keep a part of the Deposit in bitcoin !
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Altcoins will never dominate btc. On altos, you can definitely earn, but domination will not be. Altcoins cannot exist without btc
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I think to compare Bitcoin and all another crypto currency is like to compare apples to oranges... The are not competitors. Bitcoin is something fundamental or "start point" It will be always "The first ever"...
Activity: 238
I believe that bitcoin will always be at the top of the pedestal, all the coins in the market depend on it.
Pages:
Jump to: